Status: Hiatus

Oh Baby, I'm a Fool For You

Closer.

"Hey Kit-Kat."
I turned from the set to see Nikolai standing next to me, holding a box of apple juice. "Oh yay, a nickname," I teased, then looked him up and down. "What are you wearing?" I exclaimed.
My new friend twirled to let me get a full look at his... I think he thought it was an outfit. His clothing were complete with an extremely tight neon pink shirt with a picture of a tie flung across the shoulder, a black and white checkered scarf that fell loosely around his neck. He wore skin tight neon green jeans with three studded belts falling off his hips, and a pair of mismatched socks (one Superman, the other Spiderman) pulled over his pants and to his knees. He completed his look with a pair of beat up Converse, leather fingerless gloves, and a large black cowboy hat.
"It's a fashion statement," he told me, tipping his hat in my direction.
"A statement of what?" I asked rhetorically. "That you're utterly insane?"
"Shh!"
We both jumped as the entire crew looked in our direction. "We're trying to make a movie," someone snapped in an Irish accent.
"Sorry," I apologized for the both of us. I pulled on Nikolai's elbow and took him to a barren corner from which we could still see what was going on.
"Ready Ben?" the director asked as the lights dimmed.
"Yeah," he responded from the large dark bed. His eyes flickered over to mine and he winked.
"Action!"
The small fat man rushed in, covered in a thick black cloak. He started to shake Ben, trying to get him to wake up.
"Are you getting some action from the prince?" Nikolai whispered in my ear.
"What?" I hissed. "No!"
He laughed quietly and slung an arm around my shoulder, leaning us against the wall. "I won't tell," he said quietly, and took off his hat to put it on my head. It immediately slipped down over my nose.
"You have a big head."
"Aw, thanks darling," he squeaked, wrapping me in a bone crushing hug.
"Cut! Ben, focus!"
"Nik, let me go!" I told him with a giggle, hitting his back, seeing all black due to the hat.
He laughed and let me go, and tilted the hat backwards so I could see. "Check out your prince," he advised, moving to stand behind me.
I looked towards the set, where Ben was sitting straight up, looking straight at me. I took off the hat and waved shyly with it.
He rubbed his forehead and leaned back. "Sorry, my mind was elsewhere."
"Come on, Kit-Kat, lets go ride golf carts around the parking lot," Nikolai said, sticking a finger in my belt loop and yanking me away from the set.
"Hey!" I protested as we exited out a side door. "I'm a P.A. now, you can't just drag me out! What if Ben needs me?"
"Honey," he said, taking his hat back, "if he needs you, he'll find you. Now let's have some fun!"
♠ ♠ ♠
So I feel like a total jerk for not posting a chapter in almost a month, so I'm posting two today. Thanks guys!

PS: I totally wish that a guy like Nikolai exists. I may even write him his own spin off. XD