Status: Hiatus

Oh Baby, I'm a Fool For You

Halo and a Kiss.

"No, no, no! Stop violating my body!"
"Fair game, baby, fair game!"
"Nikolai!"
"Bow to the master, bow!"
"Damn it!" I yelled at the TV. Our game of Halo 3 finished with me having one kill, and Nikolai, 25.
He got up and went to the flat screen, pointing at the numbers. "Look! Damn it, Kit-Kat, look!"
"You're worse than a four year old!" I yelled at him, standing up to poke him in the chest and taking his controller.
He examined his nails, then stuck out his tongue at me. "I win!" he shouted.
"Rematch! I demand a rematch!"
"Children!"
We both spun around to see Will standing in the doorway, a smile stretched across his face. "Calm down!" he told us.
"She just can't stand that she lost!" Nikolai told him stubbornly, giving me a rough noogie.
"Hey, hey!" I complained, leaping backwards to stand behind Will.
"No fair! You can't use the guy I work for as a shield!" Nikolai complained, setting the controller on the couch.
"Protect me?" I asked Will, retying my hair back.
"You have to call me High King Peter then," he teased.
"No way!"
"Then Nikolai," Will said, stepping aside, "she's all yours."
"Hey!" I screamed as Nikolai tackled me onto the couch, his fingers dancing along my sides, causing me to shriek with laughter.
"Bow to the master!" he yelled again as his cowboy hat fell on to my face. "Say it! Say that I am the master of Halo 3!"
"All the P.A.'s are crazy today," Will commented. "That's enough, Nik, I don't think Kaya can breathe."
I heard Nikolai groan, and he got off of me, taking his hat back. "Wow Kit-Kat, you're face is bright red. A tomato is your top contender." He sat at the end of the couch, taking my feet into his lap to play with my shoe laces. "Hey Will, what did you mean when you said that all of us were crazy? I take offense to that. I'm charmingly kooky."
Will handed me a cold bottle of water and sat on the coffee table in front of us. "No it's just after you two left, I heard that the director's P.A. jumped into the bed with Ben and kissed him. They had to run over because of all the shenanigans."
My stomach tightened dramatically as I sat up. "She kissed him?" I asked quietly, staring down at my hands.
"What?" I heard Will say as water swelled up in my eyes. "Why are you crossing your neck? Dead?"
Out of he corner of my eye, I saw Nikolai's hands fall into his lap and he sighed. He put his arm around my shoulder and drew me into him. "I'm sorry, Kit-Kat. Looks like he's not Prince Charming."
"I've got to go," I told them, standing up and consequently knocking over my bottle of water. "Oh Will, I'm so sorry!" I exclaimed as the water leaked into the carpet of his hotel room.
"Relax," he told me, taking my hand and giving it a squeeze. "I understand. You call me when you feel better."
I smiled weakly at them and excused myself quickly.
♠ ♠ ♠
So uh... That really happened. Being the fabulous loser that I am, I watched Prince Caspian with the cast commentary and the director's P.A. really did jump into bed with Ben and kiss him during that scene.
So you can't be mad at me for putting it in here!!! :P