Status: Hiatus

Oh Baby, I'm a Fool For You

Day Off.

"Please tell me you didn't have sex with him!"
I choked on the pretzel that I was munching on. "What? Are you crazy? Of course I didn't!" I whisper shouted into the phone.
"Okay, okay," Veronica said, laughing. "But it's about time you got a boyfriend. You still have some growing up to do."
Standing up, I began pacing around the small lot, kicking a few stones that were lying in the grass. "He loves me," I whispered. "I can't believe he actually does."
My sister scoffed. "Of course he does! You're a beautiful woman with one of the best personalities that I've ever encountered. Just be yourself, and you'll be fine."
"You have more confidence in me than I do," I told her with a laugh.
"That's because I know the real you. Listen, I've got to go. Have fun in Narnia!"
"Thanks Veronica, I love you."
"Love you too! Bye."
I shut my phone and inhaled the fresh air, staring out across the large lake that sat in front of me, sitting down and hugging my knees to my chest. It was everyone's day off, and I was spending my early morning at the lake that was by the set, observing the scenery.
"You are a very hard girl to find." A pair of arms slithered around my middle.
"Hey," I said, turning my head to grin at Ben, who was settling in behind me.
"How are you feeling?" he asked as he pulled me back to lean on him.
"Very well. How about you?" I asked.
His lips planted a soft kiss on my head. "I'm doing perfect, and do you want to know why?"
"I could guess," I replied with a smile, butterflies fluttering around in my stomach.
He squeezed me and leaned back, pulling me down with him. In one quick, fluid motion, I was on my back and he was hovering over me. "Go ahead," he said as he stroked my cheek with his index finger.
"Oh, come on, don't make me say it," I whined, digging my heels into the dirt.
His hand applied a gentle pressure to my waist as he lowered his mouth to my lips. "I'll gladly take the alternative." His soft lips gently touched mine as the pressure on my waist grew more intense. Soon, his hand that wasn't propping himself up was running up and down my side, and his lips traveled down my neck.
My eyes slammed shut and I gulped, running a hand through his hair, feeling him shudder under my touch. My phone started to sing in my pocket, but Ben ignored the noise and continued. "Ben," I said, patting his shoulder. "Ben, I have to answer this."
He reached into my pocked and took out my phone, opening it and holding it to his head. "Hello," he greeted, slightly out of breath. "Oh, hey mate. She's here, but she can't talk."
"Hey!" I whined, and grasped the phone. "Gimme!"
Ben ignored me and grinned. "Yes, that's her. What do you need?"
Groaning, I pushed his shoulder down and switched our positions so I was sitting on top of him. "Give me the phone," I told him, finally able to pull the cell away from him, "Hello?"
"Kaya Martin, you heart breaker."
"Nikolai," I sighed, "what are you talking about?"
Ben placed his hands on my hips and moved me up and down in a suggestive motion.
I slapped his chest, leaning down so I was laying completely on top of him. I chuckled at his surprise.
"Our good buddy Will found out that you and Ben are a thing now. He's not too happy."
I groaned and knocked my forehead against the base of Ben's neck. "Is he mad?" I squealed as Ben put his hands in my back jeans pockets. "You are such a pervert," I hissed, flushing bright red.
"Oh no, not while I'm on the phone!" Nikolai shouted. "Just meet me later for coffee, I'll text you. Love you, darling."
"Bye," I said, and shut the phone.
"Now that that interruption is over, where were we?" Ben asked rhetorically, leaning up to kiss me again.
"Wait, wait, wait," I protested, scrambling out of his arms and onto my feet. "I've got to check on Will."
He sat up and pushed his hair back. "I can't believe you're ditching me on our first day off."
"I'm sorry, I guess he's just upset about us."
"What do you mean "us"? Did something happen between you two?" he asked as he stood, taking one of my hands.
"No, not me and him, you and I," I said as I squeezed his hand, bringing it to my lips to kiss his knuckles.
"Stay here with me," he protested. "I'll cook you dinner."
I mulled it over, then put my arms around his shoulders. "I guess he can wait until tomorrow."
Ben laughed right onto my neck, and lifted me up so that my legs were linked around his waist. "Then let's go, shall we?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Finals = done.
First semester of college = done.
Now it's time to collapse into a deep relaxation... Until next semester. -_-
So if you haven't guessed already, I've been busy with finals, that's why I haven't posted for a bit. I'm really proud of this story, even though I think it's sad that I like a supporting character better than the main character. XD
I've started another story (I'm writing eleven right now) and the main male role is almost exactly like Nikolai. I just HAD to give that kind of persona a spotlight role.
ANYWAYS. You guys rock. Seriously, honest and true, you do. I <3 my readers. :)
'Kay, I'm done now. This is a really long note. I should really control my ramblings...
Or just stop writing. XD