Status: Hiatus

Oh Baby, I'm a Fool For You

Apologies.

I awoke at midnight to someone knocked on my door. Still considering to just ignore it, I crawled out of bed and went to the door and opened it.
"Hey pretty lady."
"Ben," I groaned, leaning heavily against the door, "what are you doing here?"
He gestured to himself, wearing long black pajama pants and a plain white t-shirt. "We're having a sleepover," he told me, and walked in, closing the door behind him.
I just nodded my head and walked back to bed, subtly pulling my shorts so they covered more of my legs. I crawled back into bed and held up the blankets.
Suavely, he slid in next to me and tucked the blankets around us. He put his arm around me and snuggled close to me. "Honestly, I didn't even think that you would let me in," he whispered.
Groaning, I turned my head so our faces were just inches away. "Go to sleep," I whispered, and bit his bottom lip.
"Oh, that's not fair," he whispered back, and kissed my jaw.
"But I'm tired," I whined softly, falling back asleep more and more each minute.
"You can't just start this and fall asleep!" he protested, continuing to kiss along my jaw line.
"You said this was going to be a sleepover," I mumbled, my words slurred.
With a frustrated moan, he stopped kissing me and just snuggled closer to me. "True," he muttered. "Good night, love."
A sharp knock woke me from a deep sleep. I opened my eyes and saw Ben inches from me, groaning and covering his eyes with his hands. In the process of getting out of bed, I tripped over the blankets, tumbling to the ground.
"Ky?"
"Go back to sleep," I told Ben, glancing at the clock which read 3:32. I went to the door and opened it without looking out the peephole. "Will!" I exclaimed.
William stood in the doorway, dressed in his pajamas, a black tee shirt and boxers. "I just came by to apologize for my behavior yesterday. I shouldn't have overreacted like I did."
I sighed and smiled at him lightly. "I understand," I told him. "I know how you feel. It's okay." Cautiously, I put my hand on his arm and patted it lightly.
Will looked just past me, his lips turning into a sad frown. "I get it," he said, looking back at me. "I won't pursue you anymore. Friends?" he asked, extending his hand.
I smiled, full of happiness at our resolution. "Friends," I repeated, and eagerly shook his hand.
"Goon night." He smiled weakly and turned, walking down the hall with his head hung.
"Come back," Ben groaned.
I shut the door and crawled back into bed, tucking the thick blanket all around the two of us.
Ben put his hands on my middle and pulled me into him, and laid his head on the side of my neck. "Are you okay?" he whispered.
"I'm fine," I told him. "We should get some sleep," I said. "You have a long day of walking tomorrow."
"Okay," he groaned, clearly falling asleep. "G'night."
"How are you, Kit-Kat?"
"Just marveling that I'm actually here," I admitted to Nik, who was sinking to the ground next to me. The two of us were sitting amidst the cameras and the crew, watching them get ready for a scene. "You know what's amazing?"
"Me?" he asked, cocking his head to the side.
"Of course," I teased, patting his thigh gently. "And that no matter where Will is, you're with me."
"Psh, he doesn't need me," he said, fanning himself with his hand. "Besides, I prefer prettier company." He swooped in and kissed my cheek, grinning furiously.
I laughed and pushed his shoulder. "You're a loser, you know that?"
"But I'm cute, and you love me, so it sort of cancels it out." He reached into his fallen backpack and pulled out a couple of red apples. "Want one?"
I chuckled and shook my head. "You are so incredibly weird."
"So do you want one?"
"Definitely," I replied, taking a light red one.
"Oh, by the way, Will wants you to stop over at his room after Caspian's scene is over," he told me, somehow half way through his own fruit. "He's having a party, and only the cast are invited. And us, of course."
"Aren't we special," I teased rhetorically. "So will Ben be there?"
Nikolai shrugged and leaned forward to place his elbows on his knees. "He'll probably tell him when we all get our butts back to the hotel."
"Kaya!"
"Yeah?" I called back to the voice.
"Come here, personal assistant," Ben beckoned.
"Be right back," I told Nikolai, who slapped my butt as I stood up. I flushed bright red, and hurried across the field, where he was standing with Anna, and a variety of actors. "Yeah?" I asked as I approached.
Ben caught me around my middle and lifted me up, leaning in for a deep kiss. His hands were warm against my bare back, from which my shirt had been lifted, and his kiss seemed a little too urgent. After a few seconds, he set me back on the ground, and straightened my shirt. "That's all," he said with a cheeky grin.
I caught my breath, avoiding the teasing looks that Anna was throwing me. "Uh..." I started, my head spinning from the kiss. "Thanks?"
"You can't be mad at me because of this," he told me.
"I'm not," I replied, ignoring the whistles coming from behind me, which I knew were coming from Nikolai.
Anna chuckled and took a step forward. "He means because of the scene," she clarified. "We flirt a bit in it."
My heart skipped a beat. I knew it meant nothing, but it still bothered me a bit. "Oh, it's fine," I reassured him.
"Clear set!" somebody shouted.
"I'll see you later tonight," I told him, giving him a brief kiss on the cheek. Nodding at him and Anna, I turned and made my way back to Nikolai, who had finished my apple for me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sooo, I got a virus on my computer and I've been fixing it.. Such a long process! :(
I just started my second semester of college, and my biology teacher looks like Chuck from, well, the TV show Chuck. It's really weird/creepy.
And... That's all. XD