Status: Hiatus

Oh Baby, I'm a Fool For You

The Party.

"Am I ready to go?"
"My work here is done!" Nikolai cried from my bed. He had spent the last hour getting me dressed, my hair done, and my makeup done, just for Will's party.
I glowered at him, thankful but annoyed at how long it took. He finally decided on putting me in a white button down blouse, a knee length skirt that had an abstract black and white pattern, and knee high black boots. He hung heavy necklaces around my neck, many of which were his, and thick bangles around both of my wrists, again, which were his. He let my hair air dry, and curled it with a curling iron that he had, and again, don't ask me why he had these things. He finished with black eyeliner, mascara, and a pale pink lip gloss.
Nikolai simply wore a tight black shirt with the Batman logo across the chest, skin tight black skinny jeans, and black Chucks. He accessorized with a couple of necklaces, bracelets, and his cowboy hat over his straightened hair.
"Shall we?" he asked, offering me his arm.
"We shall," I replied, snaking my arm through his, leaving my room. "Hey, do you know if Ben will be there? I haven't heard from him since this afternoon."
"I think he will be," he said as we got into the elevator. "Are you excited? I'm excited!" he cried, grabbing my hands and jumping up and down.
"I'm so excited!" I screamed at him, not really that excited though.
The elevator dinged and we made our way out onto the top floor. When we reached the party, which I assumed would be pretty small, I stopped short. At least twenty people were crammed into his decent sized room. There was a kitchen directly to our right, and a bathroom to the left. Farther in was the common room, which had two couches, a table with a few chairs, and a TV. On the opposite side of the common room was the bedroom, which held a king sized bed and a jacuzzi, which was heavily occupied. Just past the common room was a balcony that overlooked a beautiful landscape.
I sighed and turned to talk to Nikolai, but he was gone. Loud music was making its way through my ears, bringing on a slight headache.
"Hey!"
I spun around and came face to face with a tall, handsome guy, with platinum blond hair a la Draco Malfoy. "Hi?" I said questioningly. "Do I know you?"
"I'm Finn!" he shouted over the music, his body moving with the beat.
"Nice to meet you!" I shouted back.
"Let's dance!" he yelled, and turned me around so I had my back to him.
"Oh, no, I-" I stopped talking when I felt him grinding himself against my butt. His arms slithered around me, flattening against my stomach, forcing my body closer to his. "Uh, Finn, could you..." I gulped, feeling his excitement grow. Panicking, I stomped on his foot, causing him to release me. I stumbled forward into the kitchen, coming across numerous bottles of beer. Looking back, I could see that Finn had already moved on to a more willing dance partner, much to my relief. I grabbed the first drink in front of me and began to gulp it down, finishing the beer in a matter of seconds. A slight buzz occurred as I stood on my tip toes, trying to see someone I knew. I had no luck, so I began to open another beer.
"Kaya!"
I nearly jumped out of my skin after my fourth beer, things beginning to double. "Will!" I cried happily, flinging myself onto him for a hug.
He laughed and patted my back. "I'm glad you made it," he said loudly. "How are you?"
I slumped against him, causing us to slide to the ground. "I'm tired!" I told him, taking another drink of my beer.
"You can't be tired yet," he exclaimed. "Finn brought Twister!"
I rolled my eyes. "That's a dumb game," I told him, emptying my beer.
"One game, and I'll take you back to you room," he promised.
Things became blurry after that. I played Twister with Will, Nikolai, and a large group of strangers. I found myself straddling Will's hips, and hearing everyone laughing. After that, everything was a blur.
I woke up curled up on top of Will in the empty jacuzzi. Things came rushing back to me, causing an instant headache, causing me to sit up, clutching my head. Looking around the room, everything was trashed, and there were unconscious people littered all over the floor. My heartbeat sped up as I looked down. One of Will's arms were loosely draped around my my waist, and my skirt was hiked up too high for comfort. Cautiously, I stood up, panicking. What happened last night? How did I end up asleep with Will? I straightened my skirt and tucked in my shirt, and smoothed my hair down to the best of my ability. Picking my way through the sleeping bodies. It was still dark outside, and the microwave clock read 3:42 in the morning. Near the door, I found Nikolai, who was missing his pants. I bent down and shook his shoulder lightly. "Nik," I hissed. "Nik!"
His eyes fluttered open, and he grinned happily at me. "Good morning Ky," he said sleepily. His fingers grasped the neck of my shirt and pulled me down into his lap. "Let's go back to sleep," he murmured, securing myself against him.
"Let me go," I hissed, tearing myself away from him. Looking around, I saw his jeans on top of the refrigerator. Going on my tip toes, I grabbed them, and tossed them to him. "Put on your pants."
"No work today," he told me, laying down and using his pants as a pillow. "No work means no pants."
I rolled my eyes and nodded, then slipped out the door, hurrying through the hallway, my bare feet cold against the thin carpet. I got to my room and patted my skirt, realizing that I had no key to my room and no cell phone. Perfect. Just perfect. Realizing that I had almost nowhere to go, I went back to the top floor, and to Ben's room. I knocked gently, half hoping that he wouldn't answer.
Within a minute, the door creaked open slowly. Ben was leaning heavily against the door, his hair tied back in a sloppy ponytail. "Hey." He was obviously half asleep.
"Hi Ben," I said sheepishly. "Can I come in?"
"Of course. Are you all right?" he asked as he took my elbow, drawing me in the room and closing the door.
"I'm fine," I lied. I was worried that something happened last night. Was there a reason why my skirt was up so high? Was there a reason his arm was around me? Why was I on top of him? I put my hands on my head and pulled on my hair.
"Hey, hey," he said softly, taking my hands. "What's wrong?"
After a moment, I said, "I'm just stressed out."
Ben kissed my forehead tenderly. "Get changed," he whispered, turning to get me one of his shirts.
Nodding, I retreated into the bathroom. I took off all the necklaces and all the bracelets and tossed them on the counter. I took off the skirt and blouse, letting them fall to the ground. I put on Ben's shirt and looked in the mirror. My hair was tangled and piled on one side of my head. My black makeup had dripped down my cheeks, turning my skin dark. Streaks of tears interrupted the black, and there were bags under my eyes. I washed my face vigorously, scrubbing off all the makeup. Hurriedly, I rinsed my hair in the shower, causing it to lay flat against my head. Timidly, I opened the door, greeted by darkness. "Ben?" I called.
"Come here, baby," he muttered.
I blindly made my way to the bed, crawling over the blankets until I found him. I laid on him, my knees on either side of his waist and my hands resting on his sides. I nuzzled my face into the side of his neck, kissing his warm skin.
Ben pulled the blankets over us and rubbed my back with his fingertips. "What's wrong?" he asked again.
"Just..." I was scared. "Just hold me."
"I can do that," he whispered, and secured me against him, kissing my shoulder gently.
♠ ♠ ♠
I lurve you guys! :D (Hence the extra long chapter)