Status: Hiatus

Oh Baby, I'm a Fool For You

The Aftermath.

I woke up a few hours later, and was cowering in Ben's bathroom, his cell phone pressed to my ear.
"Hello?"
"Hey Veronica," I whispered. "Can you talk?"
"Yeah Ky, what's up?" she asked, a kids show playing in the background.
"I think I might have messed up," I admitted.
"How so?"
"So I went to this party with Nikolai at Will's room, and the only reason I went is because I thought Ben was going to be there. So I lost Nik when I walked in and this guy started dancing with me, you know, not the real dancing, the grinding kind. So I got rid of him and started drinking because... Well..."
"Yeah, I understand," she interrupted.
"And after that I just remember talking to Will and playing Twister, and when I woke up..."
"When you woke up, what? Are you okay?"
I sighed and gulped. "I was on top of Will and we were in the jacuzzi, and his arm was around me and my skirt was almost up to my hips and I don't know what happened!" I exclaimed in one breath.
There was a moment of silence. "What did you do after you woke up?"
"I went to Ben's room and we slept. That's all. What do I do?" I asked, gripping the phone tighter.
"You tell Ben, and then you talk to Will and find out what really happened. I bet you weren't planning on telling Ben, huh?"
I groaned. "Yeah, I wasn't. What if he breaks up with me though? I really love him."
"Honesty is key here, honey. You'll be fine. Good luck."
"Thanks. I love you," I told her honestly, feeling a little better.
"Love you too. Hey, you're coming over when you get those two weeks off, right?"
"Definitely," I said with a grin, thinking about the big break that all the cast and crew get. "Bye."
"Later!"

I hung up and leaned against the cold tile wall. Ben would understand... Wouldn't he? Standing up, I padded across the floor and entered the bedroom where Ben was sitting up in bed. "Hey," I said softly, playing with the hem of his shirt that I was wearing.
"Hey," he replied. "Who was on the phone?"
Crap, I hope he didn't hear what we were talking about. "Veronica. I just wanted to check in."
He nodded and stood up, stretched, and opened the window, letting light shine in. "Just curious, where were you tonight? I called and you didn't answer. You said that you would see me later, but it didn't happen."
"Oh, that," I said shakily, wringing my hands. "Nikolai dragged me to a party and I only went because I thought that you would be there," I explained hurriedly, nervous.
"Oh."
"And everyone was getting drunk and I started to get a headache so I left and came here." It was all true, just missing a few details.
Ben walked to me and cradled my face in his hands, pulling me in for a long, soft kiss. "I'm glad that's all," he breathed. "I was worried about you last night."
"I'm fine," I promised.
He kissed me again and stepped back. "Run along to your room and get changed. Call me when you're done."
"Okay," I agreed with a grin, retreating to the bathroom to put the skirt and blouse back on. "See you later," I told him as I opened the door.
"I love you," he called.
I pretended not to hear him.

The first thing I did after I showered and changed was to call Will. Of course I would tell Ben about what happened, I just wanted to make sure that nothing bad had happened between Ben and I.
"Hello?" Will answered in a whisper.
"H-Hey," I stuttered out, trying to calm my pounding heart.
"Ky," he groaned. "I was wondering what happened to you."
"I need to ask you a couple of questions."
"Go ahead," he mumbled. "I got kicked out of my room so room service could clean up."
"Did anything happen between us last night?" I asked quickly.
"Why do you ask?"
I flopped back onto my bed and rubbed my face with my free hand. "When I woke up... When I woke up I was laying on you at the bottom of the jacuzzi," I explained, my voice getting softer with every word, "and you had your arm around me and my skirt... It was up." I chewed my bottom lip, my pulse quickened with anticipation.
"Oh no, definitely not, Kaya!" he exclaimed loudly. "You were really drunk and some blond guy kept following you around, so you found me and said that I had to hide you. Admittedly, the jacuzzi was a stupid idea, but I was a little drunk too. You fell asleep on me and he found us and pulled up your skirt, that's why I had my arms around you. Nothing happened, Kaya, I swear."
I sighed in relief and grinned. "I'm so happy to hear that! Not the molesting part, but the part where nothing happened. Thank you so much, Will."
"No problem. I should go," he said quietly, "I'm avoiding a girl I met last night."
"Is she stalking you?" I asked sarcastically.
"Yep. Bye."
I laughed and hung up. "Nothing happened!" I squealed, kicking my feet in the air. I ran out of my room and up the stairs in anticipation, and reached Ben's room in a matter of minutes. I knocked frantically on the door until it opened.
"Kaya-"
I ignored his shocked face and pushed him forward so I could close the door.
"What are-"
I jumped on him, wrapping my legs around his hips and my arms around his neck, pushing my lips onto his. He was shocked for sure, taking him a few seconds to react. Hesitantly, he put an arm under me to hold me up, and a warm hand to cup my cheek. I forced his mouth open and slipped my tongue inside his mouth, causing him to physically jump, and fall back onto the bed, me still clinging to him. After a moment of readjusting ourselves, he pushed me back.
"Whoa," he exclaimed, breathing heavily. "What's with you?" he asked. "Not that I mind, or anything."
Truthfully, I wanted to make sure that if anything happened with anyone, it was Ben. In my mind, I was celebrating that I wanted to hold him so much. I leaned back slightly and peered down at him. I examined his face; those beautiful brown eyes, gorgeous skin, that slightly crooked nose, those pearly white teeth. "You're beautiful," I whispered.
His eyebrows furrowed. "Ky, are you okay?"
"Of course," I told him, and leaned back down to kiss him again. I slipped my hands under his shirt, feeling his warm chest move steadily under my touch.
Ben responded the same way, pulling my shirt up, stopping when he reached the base of my bra. I put one hand on his to encourage him. He didn't need any more encouragement than that. He gently pulled my shirt over my head, leaving me in an unflattering sports bra. One of his hands curled around my middle and pushed me away again. "Kaya, stop, we have to stop."

"What, why?" I panted, peering down at his toned stomach.

"Because something is wrong. Tell me," he said softly.

"I don't..." I started, then sighed. I got off of him and sat next to him, pulling my shirt back over my head. "It's nothing." I pushed my hair back, holding my head in my hands.

"Kaya, why won't you talk to me?" he asked, sitting up and running his fingers up and down my back.

I leaned into him, resting my head against his shoulder. Quietly, I launched into the story of my night, all the while staring at my feet. His hand on my back never stopped moving, but his breathing did speed up or stop at certain parts. "I didn't want to tell you because I was ashamed. I wanted to kiss you because if I were ever to do anything with anyone, I'd want it to be you."

He remained silent, and his fingers on my back stopped altogether.

"Ben?" I asked softly, turning to look up at him.

"Kaya," he started, "when... if we do anything, I want it to be because you want to, not because you feel guilty about something."

"So," I said, relieved, "you're not mad?"

"Not at you. I'm pissed at that pervert though." He stood up and pulled me off the bed, wrapping his arms around my waist. "But this-" his hands smacked against my rear, causing me to gasp loudly, "-this is my butt."

"Pervert!" I squeaked playfully, slapping his chest.

"Your pervert," he whispered, and planted a soft, sweet kiss on my lips.
♠ ♠ ♠
La la la... I have little to nothing to say heeere. Except I <3 Kat-Tun. That is all.