Status: Hiatus

Oh Baby, I'm a Fool For You

Dinner Party.

"Why are you crying?" I snapped at Nikolai.
"Why would you put me on onion duty?" he sniffled. "Why?!"
The two of us were in Will's hotel room cooking in his too spectacular kitchen. We just finished the final day of filming before the two week break, and I thought I would put the kitchen to good use by inviting the main cast (plus Nikolai) to a homemade dinner. In one hour we had prepared lasagna, homemade pizza, a salad and a chocolate cake. The whole room smelled fantastic.
"Nik, I told you there was a chopper in the cupboard," I told him as I took off my oven mitts, opening the cabinent above him. I took down a chopper that had a plastic shield so you could put your food in it and none of the evil onion would make you cry. "Here, sweetie. Stop chopping, you're getting tears in the food!" I scolded as I took the knife from him.
"You're such a-"
"Shut up," I interrupted as I hustled him over to the sink. I ran the water and began flushing out his eyes.
"You're making my eyeliner run!" he complained. "Waterproof my ass."
I rolled my eyes and when I was content that he was okay I turned off the water and dabbed at his face with a clean cloth. "Are you okay now?"
He looked up at me. His pale cheeks were stained black and his eyes were puffy. His bangs that he meticulously flat ironed were damp, pressed against his forehead. He looked so sad.
"Leave it to you to make dinner dramatic," I mumbled as I dried his face.
"Do I get to get out of doing work now?" he asked, a sweet smile growing on his lips.
I rolled my eyes and patted him on the shoulder. "Go watch TV," I instructed.
"Yay!" he exclaimed childishly, and ran to the couch to flip on the television.
Within the next ten minutes I had everything nearly ready; all I had to do was frost the cake. Besides that, the food was ready, the table on the balcony was set.
A knock on the door distracted me from my private boasting. I ran to it, opening it quickly. "Ben!" I exclaimed.
"Hello beautiful," he said kindly as he put an arm around my waist for a hug. "It smells delicious in here."
I kissed his cheek and shut the door, breaking away from him. "Nik!" I called.
Nikolai bounced up, shutting off the TV and rushing over to us. "Hey Benji!" he greeted.
"Hey Nik," Ben greeted back. Turning to me, he said, "I know I'm a bit early, but I wanted to help. Can I do anything?"
"Want to help me frost the cake?" I asked, gesturing to the waiting cake and frosting.
A wicked smile crossed his face as he brushed past me and picked up the can, taking off the cap. He dipped his finger in and took a big dollop out and put it right into his mouth.
"Oi!" I called, walking to him and taking the can. "That frosting is for the cake, not your mouth."
His long fingers caught me under the chin and he placed his lips on mine.
It was a short, sweet kiss, and it tasted of chocolate. I moaned softly at the combination of his warm lips and the chocolaty taste.
"Ew!" Nikolai squeaked. "I don't want your spit all over my cake!"
I broke away and spun around, placing my hands on my hips. "Your cake?" I repeated. "And as I recall I had to kick you out of the room for stealing my batter. And when you got back in I had to put you on onion detail."
"Why do I feel like I've been scolded by a teacher?" Nikolai asked rhetorically.
Ben wrapped his arms around me from behind, resting his head on top of mine. "Because you were," he replied simply.
"Stop talking nonsense," I told them, "and help me frost the cake."
The two of them laughed and as I turned to the cake, they flanked my sides with a knife, ready to help. Or maybe ready to steal frosting when my back was turned.
"Will, Anna!" I exclaimed as they arrived ten minutes later.
"It feels odd to knock at my own door," Will murmured with a smile, swooping in to kiss my cheek gently.
I laughed softly as I stepped slightly into his loose embrace. "Well thank you for letting me kick you out for half of the evening," I said as I patted his back.
He stepped back and brushed his index finger against my cheek. "Well from the smell of it, it was well worth it."
I grinned at him as he walked past. Turning towards the door, Anna was standing there with a grin on her face.
"It smells great!" Anna told me as she shut the door behind her. "I wish you would have let me help."
"I wanted it to be a surprise," I replied.
She brought a hand out from behind her back, revealing a tall bottle of wine.
"Oh, Anna!" I exclaimed happily as I took if from her. "This is perfect, thank you so much!" I squealed as I drew her into a hug with my free arm.
"Of course, how could I show up empty handed?" she asked rhetorically. "Ah, you brought Nikolai," she commented when she saw him.
"What's wrong with Nik?" I asked as I put the wine on the counter.
She simply looked down at her feet (she had killer bright red pumps on, I was so jealous).
I gasped and squealed as I took down wine glasses from the cupboard. "You like him?"
"No!" she protested, her cheeks flushing red. "I just think he's cute, that's all."
"Well he is," I agreed.
"Is that okay?" she asked as she approached me. "You're dating Ben, aren't you?"
"Yeah, so?" I asked. I fished the wine opener from the drawer.
"You shouldn't be thinking another guy is hot," she advised me, taking the opener from me and sticking it in the cork.
"But Nik isn't a guy," I told her. "Or at least I don't think of him that way. He's just a friend."
"Let me ask you something." She opened the wine bottle.
"Shoot."
"How did you get him to notice you? He acts like he's known you for years."
I giggled softly. "He was sentenced to watch over me when I got sent to the hospital. After that he just followed me around and we clicked." I glanced over at her. Her eyes were distant as she stared off out the window. "Do you want me to help you two along?"
"What?" she exclaimed, sloshing the wine she was pouring into one of the glasses.
"You seem to like him," I commented.
She shrugged and finished pouring the wine. "I just-"
"Kaya!"
I squeaked in shock as Nikolai's arms wrapped around my waist. "What?" I demanded, his breath hitting my neck.
"I'm hungry," he told me, and rested his chin on my shoulder.
"Get off and sit down," I told him.
"What?"
"Ben, save me!" I cried playfully as I elbowed Nik.
"Hands off my girl," Ben told him as he made his way over to us.
He called me his girl! "Nik, help Anna bring the glasses to the table," I told him as I pried his hands from my stomach.
"Fine," he whined. Pushing me gently to the side, he linked arms with Anna. "Shall we, m'lady?" he asked, picking up a couple of glasses of wine.
"Yes sir," she said with a nod, and they walked across the room to the dining room table.
"You look so domestic," Ben teased. He put his arms around me and leaned down to kiss me. His fingers untied the apron I wore and slid it from my body during the kiss.
"Save the snogging for later, would you," Will called.
"He's just jealous," Ben murmured against my lips.
I laughed quietly and took the apron from him, stepping backwards. "Go sit down," I instructed, "and bring the wine with you."
Thirty minutes later, the food was almost gone and our wine glasses, as well as the bottle, were empty.
For some reason, Nikolai was singing for Anna in Japanese. They were sitting angled towards each other, and she was leaning forward a little more every few seconds.
"I'm going to take the plates into the kitchen," I whispered to Ben, who was sitting next to me. "Come help me," I instructed. Reaching in front of Will, I took his plate, grinning at his bemused face. Stacking up the plates I walked the fifteen feet to the kitchen, careful to avoid the counter that separated the kitchen from the living room. Sliding the plates onto the sink, I opened the dishwasher with my free hand.
"You're going to do the dishes?" Ben asked from beside me as he set down his dishes next to mine.
I nodded. "Look at how much fun they're having," I cooed, staring at Nikolai who had stood on top of his chair. He was still singing, his hands on his hips.
"There are people in the hotel that do dishes for you," he pointed out.
"Yeah, I know," I murmured as I began loading the plates into the bottom rack.
"Stop, stop," he insisted. He took my hands and brought them up to his lips, kissing each knuckle individually. "You know what?" he whispered in a voice that made my temperature spike.
"What?" I whispered back as he took a step towards me, butterflies beginning to flutter in my stomach.
Ben dropped my hands and moved forward to lock my arms around me. His hands rested firmly on my lower back as he leaned forward to whisper, "All of us can see your breasts."
Okay, not the sweet nothings I expected. Leaping backwards, I looked down. The blouse I wore was unbuttoned so low that my bra was exposed. Squeaking in embarrassment, I spun away from him and quickly buttoned up the shirt as high as I could. "When did this happen?" I asked hurriedly.
"Half way through dinner when you leaned over to pour Nik more wine," Ben said, stifling a laugh.
"Why didn't anyone say anything?!" I squeaked. I've never been so embarrassed.
"Anna has been busy with Nikolai and Will was staring at you half of the time."
Ignoring the comment about Will I turned back around, putting a smile on my face. "We better get back there," I said, cocking my head towards the table. The singing had ended, and now Nikolai was telling the two of them some engrossing story.
"Not quite yet," Ben murmured.
"Huh?"
He took my hand and pulled me towards the bathroom that was just off the kitchen. Pulling me inside, he shut the door behind us and locked it.
"What's going on?" I asked. It was pitch black and a bit disorienting in the small room.
Ben's calloused hands cupped my face and his lips landed on mine. They moved softly and slowly, and his hands traveled down my torso, sending trails of fire up and down my skin.
I returned his kiss eagerly, happily pushing my fingers through his hair. He shivered underneath my fingers, and I moved to plaster the front of my body against his. His embrace was so warm and comforting that I didn't really feel like leaving it.
His hands started pushing up the hem of my blouse, slowly and hesitantly.
In order to let him know that it was okay, I wrapped an arm around his neck and allowed my hand to fall to his neck, stroking his collarbone with my index finger.
His hands pushed up my bare skin until he hit the bottom of my bra.
The shame of still being a virgin at my age vanished as soon as his fingers went under my bra. I groaned loudly into his mouth, and taking advantage of my open mouth his tongue snaked it's way in. His tongue ran along mine, causing me to shiver rather violently, but I didn't mind.
Ben's other hand made it's way up my shirt as he flattened my back against the door.
By that time I was panting, and was rather embarrassed, but his mouth was working wonders and I didn't want to stop.
The door shook.
Ben jumped in surpriise, his hands falling from beneath my shirt.
"I gotta pee!" Nikolai whined from the other side of the door.
Ben quickly switched on the light. His hair was messy in the back, and his cheeks were red. The top three buttons of his shirt were unbuttoned.
Still slightly embarrassed, I stared at his neck as I stepped forward to button up his shirt for him, and in return he fixed up my shirt and smoothed down my hair.
"Hurry up! If you don't, I'm gunna go in the sink!" Nikolai threatened.
"Not again!" I heard Will yell.
"Again?" Anna said incredulously.
"Kaya!" Nikolai yelled, pounding the door. "I'm unzipping my pants!"
"Nik!" Will yelled.
"Okay!" I finally yelled, swinging the door open.
"Oh!" Nikolai said when he saw us. Both of his hands were on the zipper of his tight black jeans. "What were you two doing?" he asked suggestively, wiggling his eyebrows up and down.
"I... I fell down," I told him.
"What does that have to do with the bathroom?" Will and Anna moved next to Nikolai.
Sucking in my bottom lip, I panicked, but then I saw my escape valve. "Cake!" I shouted, rushing past them and to the awaiting chocolate cake. "It's the perfect way to end the first half of shooting!" I announced, holding it up to them.
"Cake! Yay, cake!" Nikolai cheered, zipping his jeans back up and rushing over to me.
"Didn't you have to pee?" I growled in annoyance.
Nikolai leaned close to my ear. "We could hear your love sounds," he whispered.
I choked on the air I was breathing. "Seriously?" I squeaked, looking past him at Anna and Will. Their faces said it clearly; they knew exactly what they were doing.
"My advice," Nikolai said, taking a lick of the frosting that hung off the side of the plate the cake was resting on, "is that when you want to make out, go to a different room entirely." He took the cake from me and literally ran it over to the dining table. "Let's eat!" he shouted.
Will came to my side and patted my shoulder. "This is a great way to end the first half of shooting, just like you said," he said comfortingly.
"Yeah, and it looks fantastic," Anna agreed.
And from over her shoulder, I could see Ben's adorable smile grinning back at me. For the moment, our 'love sounds' were forgotten. The only thing to do now is to relax with friends.
♠ ♠ ♠
Because of this chapter I had to change the rating of this story to R. Don't judge me, people! xP
Well, I logged on to Mibba today and saw I had a new comment on this story from a user that was disappointed that there were so few chapters of this series. So, just to satisfy, I officially publish this extra long, extra awkward chapter! *fanfare*
And recently, I've been sucked into the world of J-Pop, and since there really isn't room for it in the story or in any established characters, I threw it at Nikolai. He's a big boy, he can handle it. xP
Once more, thank you to ALL OF YOU for your continued support of this story! Are you guys as excited for Dawn Treader as I am?!