Status: Hiatus

Oh Baby, I'm a Fool For You

Ultimate Confession.

My stomach was knotting as I pulled on my pajamas in the bathroom. The clock had just hit 1:45 when everyone finally left. Now came the time when I knew I'd have to tell Ben about Zeke. It was something I didn't want to verbalize. Sighing I padded softly into the hall and walked down to my room. It was a small room with the standard four walls. The wall facing the north held a row of windows, and the rest of the walls were painted a pale violet and were covered with posters from Broadway productions. Against the wall to my left my full sized bed stood, covered in hot pink polka-dotted sheets and blankets. Ben was laying under the blankets with a book resting on his chest.
"Hey," I said as I shut the door.
"Hi," he greeted, shifting over so there was enough room for me to get into bed too.
I sat down next to him and brought my knees up to my chest, hugging them tightly.
"Are you okay?" he asked, putting the book down next to him.
I nodded slowly.
"Kaya..."
"What did you think of Veronica?" I asked quickly.
With a soft sigh, he replied, "She's great. It was nice of her to surprise you like that."
I nodded. All I could think of was Zeke.
"So..."
"So..."
"You know what I'm going to ask," Ben said quietly.
I sucked in my bottom lip, chewed it, then sighed. "Okay, fine." My stomach was going crazy with butterflies. Taking a deep breath, I released it very shakily before I launched into the story. "Zeke was my first and only boyfriend before you. Things went great for a while. He was sweet and kind and pretty much perfect. We didn't do physical things often because I was too scared. One night he sort of snapped." I turned my head to the side so I didn't have to look at Ben. It was too hard. "We were watching TV on the couch in the living room. He put his arm around me and that was fine. Then he started kissing me..." I blushed at telling my boyfriend this. "When he tried to unbutton my jeans I said no. Then he just threw himself on me." I shuddered. "He was... crazy! He tore off my shirt and my pants while yelling that I owed him. I tried to fight him off but... You saw him. He's a big guy."
Ben sat up and murmured, "Kaya... Did he-"
"No," I interrupted. "When... When he started taking off his pants Veronica was coming up the driveway. He panicked and got dressed and dragged me upstairs. He put me in my room, said that were done and left."
"Does Veronica know?"
"No! And don't tell her!" I exclaimed, turning to face him. "As far as she knows, we broke up mutually. But Zeke thinks that I owe him sex because of how good he was to me. That's one of the main reasons I jumped at the chance to do the movie. This is the first time I've seen him in almost a year."
Ben rested a large palm on my back and kissed the side of my forehead. "Kaya," he said gently, "I will never do anything like that to you. If I have to wait a year, five years for sex, I don't care. I have you and that's all that I care about."
My heart tightened. It was the sweetest thing anyone had ever said to me. I couldn't stop the tears of happiness from leaking from my eyes.
"Hey," he muttered, "are you okay?"
"I'm fine," I replied, furiously wiping them away. "No, better than fine, I'm great." I tucked my legs close to me so I could lift up the blankets and lay under them with him. "Thank you," I whispered as I laid down next to him.
He didn't say anything; he kissed my forehead and tucked the blankets in around us. "I love you, Kaya Martin," he said, gazing into my eyes.
"I love you too, Ben Barnes."
♠ ♠ ♠
Anyone else watch the new trailer for Dawn Treader? I did! I have made two lists composed of my thoughts:
My complaints:
1. Ben Barnes is in the trailer for MAYBE a second.
2. The movie doesn't come out until CHRISTMAS?! It was supposed to come out in November!
3. It's not directed by the same guy who directed the first two; I liked him!
My likes:
1. Ben Barnes looks dead sexy! :D
2. Peter and Susan are baaack!
3. FINALLY. I've waited almost two years for this! Time to get a new Caspian poster..