Status: Hiatus

Oh Baby, I'm a Fool For You

Breakfast and Tennant.

When the morning came, I found myself alone in my bed, my blankets tucked in all around me. "Ben?" I said quizzically as I sat up. My hair fell into my eyes as I got out of bed, stretching up towards the ceiling. Opening the door, I walked down the hallway, shuffled down the stairs and was met with the smell of bacon and pancakes.
In the dining room Veronica was setting the large wooden table with plates.
"Hey," I greeted.
She looked up and grinned. "Good morning, sleeping beauty," she teased.
"Did you happen to see Ben this morning?" I asked, reaching down to squeeze my freezing bare feet.
"Now that is a view to wake up to."
Looking behind me, Ben stood holding two glasses and staring down at my raised butt. Straightening with a blush on my face, I turned to face him. "You're not funny," I told him.
"Please," he scoffed, coming up to my side. "I'm hilarious." He placed a loving kiss on my forehead.
"Aw," Veronica cooed. "You two are so cute, I can't stand it!"
"Veronica," I groaned, hiding my face against Ben's maroon t-shirt.
"See?" she exclaimed rhetorically. "That's exactly what I'm talking about!"
"Where is Jonah?" I asked, taking the two glasses that were full of orange juice from Ben.
"He's in the kitchen," Ben told me.
"By himself?" I said out loud in growing horror. Pushing my boyfriend aside, I ran into the kitchen.
Jonah was sitting on the floor, a bowl in between his outstretched legs. His hands held a cracked egg, the broken yolk dripping out of it. "I'm helping!" he announced as he saw me.
"Oh, sweetheart," I murmured, stifling a laugh.
"Ben taught me how to make pancakes," he told me, the yolk dripping off his fingers.
"Why don't you let me help you," I said as I walked to the sink, drenching a washcloth in water. Kneeling in front of him, I took the egg out his hand, dropping it into the empty bowl.
"Are you and Ben gunna get married?"
I froze. "W-What?"
"You love him and he loves you, he said so. Look!" He sprung to his feet and grabbed a plate from the counter, revealing to me a stack of heart shaped pancakes. "He made these specially for you."
"Aw," I cooed, touched.
"You ruined the surprise," Ben whined from behind me.
I spun around on my knees, nearly falling over. "You're the best," I admitted.
"And don't I know it."

After breakfast, Veronica took Jonah to the library for some reading circle, leaving Ben and I alone in the living room.
"What do you want to watch?" I asked, sitting on the couch next to Ben, the remote in my hand.
"You," he said softly, pulling me halfway onto his chest.
"Aw, that's sweet and creepy at the same time," I teased as I snuggled into his chest. "Seriously, what do you want to watch?" I turned on the TV and began scanning through the channels.
"I already answered," he whispered, squeezing my waist.
"Oh yeah, I forgot Veronica has the BBC channel!" I exclaimed as I landed on my favorite channel, the BBC logo in the corner. "Oh my gosh!" I squealed at the realization that the man being chased by robots was- "It's the Doctor!"
"What?"
"The Doctor!" I exclaimed, flipping onto my stomach to look at Ben.
"Doctor who?"
"Exactly!"
"What? Ky-"
"You're British and you've never heard of the Doctor, you should be ashamed," I teased, raising myself on my hands and knees in order to crawl into his lap, my back pressed against his chest.
The Doctor stopped running and whipped around, his long brown trench coat flowing in the breeze as if someone was holding a fan in front of it.
"Ah!" I screamed in excitement. "It's Tennant," I swooned, staring at the actor who I had always found overwhelmingly attractive. "He's my favorite," I sighed, forgetting who I was talking to. "He's so charming and funny and handsome and-"
I was cut off when Ben grasped my chin, turned my head and covered my lips with his. His lips were hard and demanding, his hand moving from my chin to the back of my head as if to keep me attached to him. His other hand reached down to grab my legs, swinging them to the side to get better access to my lips.
"Mm!" I tried to speak against his lips, but the nearest I got was a heavy groan when he pried my mouth open in order to slip his tongue inside. I was getting a bit scared. He was being too aggressive... And on the same couch that Zeke had tried to... I attempted to say Ben's name but I couldn't. I reached around him and yanked at the hair at the back of his head.
"Ah!" he exclaimed, releasing my lips.
"What was that for?" I sulked, taking myself from his lap and back onto the couch.
"I wanted to kiss you," he said simply.
"There was a reason behind that," I replied, looking to the TV to see the Doctor running into a phone booth.
"Just your beauty."
I rolled my eyes though I couldn't help smiling. "Nice try."
"I think I should buy a long brown coat and striped suit," he said, tapping his chin.
A slow grin spread across my face. "Were you jealous?" I asked.
"No," he said quickly, gluing his eyes to the television.
"Yes you are," I teased, reaching over to poke his cheek repeatedly.
"What's with the screwdriver?"
"Stop trying to change the subject! If you're jealous it's okay to say so, I mean it's just David Tennant and he's only got a charming Scottish accent and is attractive in every way and-"
Ben grasped my wrists as he pinned me down on the couch. "Now you're just trying to make me jealous," he whispered, his hair tickling my cheeks.
"Maybe just a little bit," I teased once more, leaning up to kiss the tip of his nose. "But he hardly compares to you."
"How so?" Ben replied, a smile gracing his lovely face.
"You, sir, are one of the most charismatic, charming, funny, handsome, kind and most wonderful person in the world," I said, pouring honesty into every word I said. I loved the way his brown eyes lit up more and more with every word that escaped my lips. "I wouldn't trade you for David Tennant even if he showed up on my doorstep begging to marry me."
"You're so cute," he murmured, and kissed my lips so gently I wasn't even sure if he had touched me at all. "You still want me to get the trench coat, don't you."
"Yes please."
"You're lucky you're so adorable," he said, and stood up. Taking each of my hands, he kissed my knuckles, a smile remaining on his lips at all times.
"So," I said, pulling myself onto my feet. "What do you want to do today?" I couldn't help myself as my eyes drifted past Ben's shoulder to land on the television.
"First off," Ben turned off the TV. "Second... I don't know."
"I've got an idea," I said as a devilish thought brewed in my head.
"Oh yeah?"
I took Ben's hand and led him into the kitchen. "Stand here and close your eyes," I ordered.
"I don't trust you."
Turning back to face him, I grinned and went on my tiptoes to kiss the bottom of his chin. "If you don't close your eyes it won't be a surprise," I told him.
"I'm not a fan of surprises," he argues.
"Ben," I whined, tugging at the hem of his dark shirt.
"I like when you say my name," he said suddenly. "It sounds so cute when you do."
"Stop trying to suck up to me and shut your eyes!" I demanded.
"Fine," he groaned, closing his eyes tightly. "You're lucky I love you."
Once I made sure his eyes were shut completely, I tiptoed over to a cupboard on the far wall and opened it quietly. I silently withdrew a tall, thin vial of bright pink glitter. I stepped around so I was facing Ben's back, giggling silently. Then-
"What the... KAYA!"
The rest of the afternoon was a blur of bright pink, and the most handsome features that would rival even David Tennant.
♠ ♠ ♠
A few things to say... First off, I AM SO FREAKING SORRY! I've left you guys thinking I've gone poof, but contrary to popular belief I AM HERE and the story is STILL going and YES I enjoy using the caps lock button. I've been super busy lately with my birthday (a couple weeks ago but still), getting ready for year two of college and whatnot. Also we just got Netflix and man is that addicting... I really will try to get back on top of this series because I honestly feel awful that I've been so flaky with the updates.
Second, I've recently been watching Doctor Who a lot, and I am in love. I love the series, the plots, but most importantly, I love the stunningly attractive David Tennant, and I felt he deserved a bit in the story. So if you're not really sure who I'm talking about, it's this guy:
http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae209/KariCaspian/doctor_who___david_tennant_by_jenni.jpg
Thirdly... Thank you all so much for reading! I love that you guys read and it makes me feel all giggly and bubbly knowing that people like what I write, because honestly, I love writing. So I'm gunna go now... Bye!