Status: Hiatus

Oh Baby, I'm a Fool For You

Afterglow

Image

I hardly noticed the groups of people coming to congratulate Ben and I on our engagement. My head was spinning and my heart was beating so hard that I was convinced that it would explode. My eyes remained fixed on the ring that adorned my left ring-finger. I was now engaged. Engaged. My dazed state continued even when Ben escorted me out of the dining hall, into the elevator, and to his room.
"I'm engaged," I said quietly as if I didn't believe my own statement.
Ben laughed and opened the door to his room, gently pushing me inside. "Yes, yes you are."
"I've never been engaged before," I mused.
"Are you in shock?" he asked, a laugh escaping his lips.
"Just a little bit," I murmured, and yanked my eyes from the sparkling ring. "Thank you."
My fiance raised his eyebrows at me.
"For proposing!" I exclaimed childishly.
Ben sighed and sat on the edge of the bed, pushing his shoes off. "You're so weird."
Grinning, I slid over to sit down next to him. "I'm so lucky Nikolai let me wear flats," I said as I slipped off my shoes. "My feet might be bleeding if I had to wear those five inch pumps."
"You could do with being taller," Ben teased.
I elbowed him and wrinkled my nose. "It's not my fault I'm short," I grumbled as I released my hair from its clip.
"Even so, I can still tease you about it."
I just stood up and stepped in front of Ben, staring down at him. "You should be nicer to your future wife," I said, sticking my tongue out at him.
Ben reached forward and took my hand, raising it to his lips. He gently kissed my knuckles and peered up at me.
"Oh, my god," I whispered, my eyes widening. "I'm going to be married."
"Don't go into shock again," Ben laughed, squeezing my hand.
"I have to call Veronica," I whispered, and darted to the dresser to dig out my cell phone. I quickly held the number 2 button down, causing my phone to instantly call my sister. As I waited for the answer, Ben came up behind me and rested his palms flat against my stomach, pushing me against him.
"Hello?"
"Veronica!" I squealed, leaning against Ben.
"Oh, is this my long-lost little sister?" Veronica asked in a snooty voice.
My enthusiasm faded almost instantly.
"I haven't heard from you in months!" she yelled. "Where the hell have you been?"
I held the phone away from my ear, biting my lip. "Things have been... complicated," I said meekly, moving a hand down to squeeze Ben's wrist.
"Well... I guess I can't blame you for being busy. I'm just a little pissed because I haven't heard from you in so long," my sister said, her voice becoming soft.
"I'm really sorry," I said honestly.
Veronica sighed. "What's new?" she finally asked.
"Well," I started, squeezing Ben's wrist again, "I'm back together with Ben."
"Obviously," she scoffed.
"Huh?" I said in confusion.
"You two can't keep your hands off each other. It was only a matter of time before you hooked up again," she teased.
Rolling my eyes and ignoring her comment, I continued, "There's more."
"Hm?"
I sucked in my bottom lip and took a deep breath. "He proposed."
A high pitched scream came from the phone, causing me to nearly drop it. "Oh, my god!" she screamed. "And you said yes! Wait, you did say yes, didn't you? I'm thinking that you can't do too much better than a hot English guy with an acting career. No offense."
I knew she was right, so I took no offense to the comment. "Of course I said yes!" I said, rolling my eyes.
"When did he propose?" she asked.
"Uh..." I looked up at the wall clock briefly. "About an hour ago."
"Honey, as glad as I am that you called, I'm thinking you should be spending this time with Ben. Give him our best."
"I will," I said with a smile, rotating so I was facing Ben.
"I love you."
"I love you, too," I said, and shut the phone, placing it on top of the dresser.
"Problem?" Ben asked.
I shook my head and reached up, putting my arms around his neck. "I'm so happy," I whispered.
A familiar smile spread across his face as he put an arm around my hips, pulling me against his chest. "You're still short," he said, rocking us back and forth slightly.
"Well, you're still..." My mind went completely blank. I had no come-back.
"'Still'?" Ben repeated, clearly amused.
Narrowing my eyes at him, I went on my tip-toes and pressed my lips against his.
His lips shifted under mine as he squeezed me tightly, tangling one of his hands in my hair.
My whole body was molded to his front, as if he was some sort of magnet I couldn't avoid. Every one of my senses was filled with Ben, and all I wanted to do was be near him. Acting on pure impulse, I slowly shuffled us backwards until the back of Ben's knees hit the bed.
He briefly detached his lips from mine and chuckled.
"Ben," I breathed, rubbing a palm against his chest, "turn off the lights."
His hands completely froze. "Ky-"
"Go, go!" I insisted, pushing him towards the door where the light-switch was located.
He didn't need to be told twice. Quickly, he walked to the light-switch and flicked it, leaving us in darkness, save the moonlight streaming through the window.
I perched on the edge of the bed, clenching the thick comforter in my fists. My heart was racing, pounding in my chest. I bit my lip as I waited in anticipation for Ben to come back.
Ben's hands cupped my face, and his lips gently pressed against mine.
I leaned into him, then began pushing myself back, our lips parting with an audible 'pop'. Crawling backwards, I leaned against the pillows at the head of the bed, and as my eyes finally adjusted to the darkness, I saw Ben kneeling on the bed next to me.
His lips sought mine again, a groan escaping his lips.
My hands found the buttons on his shirt, and I carefully began unbuttoning them. Eventually, it became too hard, so I detached my lips from his and focused intently on those damn little buttons.
Ben groaned again, but this time in annoyance. Pulling the shirt away from my hands (much to my disappointment), he yanked it over his head, revealing his smooth, tan chest.
I breathed an impressed sigh and pushed myself onto my knees, pressing my lips against his bare shoulder. All I wanted to do was press my skin next to him. I had never wanted Ben so badly in my life. At that point, I didn't care about being a virgin. I didn't care that I could possibly be naked in front of Ben for the first time. I just wanted him.
As if he heard my thoughts, Ben's fingers slid around my shoulders, seeking the zipper of my dress. Without a hint of hesitation, he unzipped the dress and pulled it over my head and tossing it to the side, revealing my plain black underwear.
In return, I started fidgeting with his belt. My instincts had completely taken over, and my modesty was completely gone.
"Ky," Ben breathed, and grabbed my wrists, stopping my movement.
I looked up at him, biting my lip. "What?" I hardly recognized my voice.
"Are you sure?" he whispered. His eyes were staring me, evaluating my face, as if trying to see my true intentions.
With a short, curt nod, I pressed my lips against his once more, allowing his tongue to pry my mouth open. I returned to my work on his belt as soon as he released my wrists, and within seconds, the long leather strip was discarded onto the floor.
Ben's fingers expertly unhooked my bra, and tore it off of me, his hands instantly finding my chest.
I moaned loudly and arched my back, shutting my eyes as a wave of pleasure crashed through me.
Taking advantage of my position, Ben pushed me down so I was laying on my back. His warm fingers trailed down the center of my chest, brushing over my skin and causing my body to shiver. His fingers stopped at the very top of my panties, causing goosebumps to cover my body.
"What?" I asked, propping myself onto my elbows.
"You're sure?"
I didn't even bother to say anything; I unbuttoned his jeans and started pushing them down his hips.
Ben didn't need any more encouragement. He took over my task and shed his jeans, his boxers going with them.
The realization of what we were about to do hit me like a ton of bricks on a porcelain doll. "Wait, wait," I breathed, covering my face with my hands.
Ben sighed, clearly frustrated.
"I'm sorry," I whispered. My body burned and yearned for Ben, but my nerves took over at the worst possible moment.
Ben moved so he wasn't hovering over me. Laying down next to me, he grabbed a pillow and put it over his hips. He was staring at the ceiling, his lips pursed.
I couldn't do this to him, not again. Ben had been extremely patient with me during our entire relationship. I could tell that he wanted to have sex, but he never pressured me. It was time to repay him for being such a gentleman.
I pushed myself onto my knees and hooked my thumbs into the sides of my panties. I yanked them off, tossing them to the floor.
Ben, having just realized what I was doing, propped himself up. "Kaya-"
"Shh," I whispered, and crawled on all fours to him. I grabbed the pillow from him before he could grab it, and threw it onto the floor. Throwing a leg over his hips, I pressed myself against him. "Ah!" I squeaked. "It hurts," I whispered.
Ben laughed lightly and shifted so I was once again laying on my back. He positioned himself in between my legs, gazing down at me. "Are you ready?" he asked.
Taking a deep breath, I nodded.
Slowly, Ben pushed into me.
A small scream erupted from my throat as pain coursed through me. "Is it supposed to hurt this much?" I asked.
"The first time, yes," he said softly. "Are you-"
"Yes!" I interrupted, and grabbed his shoulders. "I can do this," I said confidently. "I want to do this."
Ben nodded and continued to push into me.
I simply bit my lip and growled slightly. "I'm okay," I insisted.
He retreaded from me and then pushed right back in. After a few times, the pain completely subsided.
I completely relaxed, letting the extreme pleasure take over me. Soon, I was making noises that I never knew that I could make. I kept my eyes shut for most of the time, not even having the sense of mind to open them and see my beautiful fiance.
It took less than ten minutes for the both of us to reach our limits.
Ben exploded inside of me seconds before I hit my climax.
A loud half scream, half moan rolled off my tongue as I wrapped my legs around Ben's hips. "Oh," I breathed, my chest heaving.
He slowly slid out of me and leaned his head against my breast, breathing heavily. "That was..."
"Yeah," I agreed, releasing my hold on Ben's hips. "If I knew it was that fun I would have done this months ago."
Ben rolled off of me, then took my hand, squeezing it. "We've got plenty of time to do it again," he assured me.
"Now?" I asked, my eyes widening.
"Uh..." He blinked a couple of times. "I was thinking for the rest of our lives but-"
"Round two!" I squeaked, and before I knew it, we were messing up the sheets all over again.
♠ ♠ ♠
You've waited long enough, and I'm sorry!
To make up for my long absence, I provide you with this chapter! Okay, don't fault me for the sex. I figured that it was about time that they had sex, and I'll admit that I was a bit hesitant to write this. So, if the whole sex thing was a little sloppy (writing-wise) I'm sorry! It's sort of one of the firsts that I've ever written. With that said, I'm hoping that you enjoyed this chapter!
Oh, and sorry to any readers who don't like the smutty writing; it's rated R for a reason!
Thank you to my lovely commenters!
musicallife17
CallusedSilk (Banner of the chapter maker!)
MyXBloodyXRomance
Ice Cat
proudlyabookworm
CaspianIsMyHomeboy
music4life_life4all
Disa616
Every single reader of mine rocks! Thank you all!
-Kari
PS: Tomorrow is my birthday, and I'll be 20. 20! I feel old already!