Status: Hiatus

Oh Baby, I'm a Fool For You

Attention

"I hate planes," I heard Ben whine from behind me.
"Oh, hey Ben," Will said, turning around in his seat. He leaned over and spun me around. "This," he said, putting his hand on my knee, "is Kaya. She's the new makeup girl.
"
Ben grinned at me, yet his smile wavered when he saw where Will's hand was. "Yeah, I know Kaya," he said, and walked up to me, lifting me up from under the arms and wrapping his arms around my waist as my ankles crossed behind his back. He spun and we laughed together as our foreheads knocked together. "Hello," he said finally.
I loosened my grip on his black coat so I could lean back. "Hello yourself," I said. "You're making a scene."
"You don't seem to mind," he replied, his smile stretching further across his face.
"Well, it looks like you two know each other pretty well," Anna observed, her voice teasing.
"Maybe you should put me down," I told him, releasing my hold from him.
He groaned and put be back on the floor. "I met Kaya on the plane from New York to London and we've been in touch since then. So yeah, I guess you could say that we're pretty close." He sat down next to me as I did.
"How close is close?" William asked from my left. His voice was a mix of curiosity and jealousy, which I completely didn't understand.
"We're sleepover buddies," Ben said from my right, knocking my knee with his.
"I don't think I'm supposed to hear this," Georgie said, standing up and pulling on Skandar's elbow. He groaned ans his eyes barely opened as she pulled him out the big black door that led to the outside.
"Uh," I started reluctantly, "so when does shooting start?"
"Tomorrow morning," Will replied quickly. "We're shooting the other guys and I trekking through the forest looking for Caspian. You think you can be awake at five in the morning?"
"As long as I have my caffeine I'll be fine."
"So I should show up in your room with a cup of coffee?"
"Mountain Dew," Ben interrupted, leaning forward onto the table. "She doesn't like coffee." He then stood up and took my bag. "Lets go for a walk, I'm thinking that you're hating being cooped up here."
"Ah, you know me so well," I teased, causing Ben's smile to stretch further.
"If you wanted to call me awesome, all you had to do was say so," he teased right back. "Anyway, shall we go?" he asked, offering me his arm that wasn't holding my bag.
"Ah, okay," I agreed. "See you later, Will," I said, standing as well.
"Wait Kaya," Will interrupted, "I'm supposed to bring you to Jenny, remember."
"Oh yeah," I replied, dejected. "Rain-check, Ben?" I asked hopefully, extending my hand for my bag.
He put it in my hand and smiled at me. "Yeah, of course. Just text me when you get out."
"Definitely," I responded, and grinned as Ben pulled me into a hug.
"Okay, let's go," Will said from behind me.
"Bye Ben, nice to meet you, Anna."
Will took my bag from me and took my wrist.
"Why is it that you guys are so nice?" I asked rhetorically.
"Charming, aren't we?" he replied, and flashed me a smile.
I simply chuckled and followed him. When we got to a large gray door, we stopped and Will handed me my bag.
"I'll come get you in the morning," he said, and took my hand gently, raising it to his lips. "Nice to meet you, Kaya," he said, and kissed my knuckles.
I stood speechless as I watched him walk away, and wiped my hand on my jeans.
♠ ♠ ♠
Heyyy, I'm a college kid now. =]