Summer Days, Oh, Our Wasted Ways

.07

“Where are we going?” Mitchel asked from behind Elouise.

“You’ll see,” Elouise said before giggling.

“Yeah, well I can’t see at all right now.” Nathan said as he walked behind Taylor.

True enough, he was blind-folded but so were Mitchel and Matthew. They were blindly being led by the girls to a location unknown. One of their hands was intertwined with one of the girls’ as their other hand swung freely beside them.

“Oh shut up and just be patient.” Taylor said as she him through the rough area.

“Ouch,” Matthew mumbled as he tripped over a rock.

Catherine heard him and checked over her shoulder. She giggled as she noticed the frown that was on his face. She stopped walking for a bit and kissed the corner of his lips causing the frown to be replaced by a small smile. She let out another giggle before rushing to catch up with Elouise and Taylor.

“Is that water I hear?” Matthew asked as he heard the sounds of waves crashing.

“Oh shit, I thought you were kidding when you said you were going to kill me.” Mitchel said as he grabbed Elouise tightly.

“I forgot about that,” Elouise said thoughtfully.

Mitchel let go of her making her laugh and say she was joking. If it weren’t for the blindfolds, everyone would have known he was glaring at her.

Elouise laughed as she saw the pout forming on his lips. She walked towards him where he stood blindly. He was too scared to move in case he fell off or something like that. She started to tickle his sides causing him to laugh and stumble backwards. He tripped over a rock and fell on his butt.

Elouise laughed some more before straddling him so she could tickle him. He laughed and struggled from under her as he tried to escape. The others laughed at the scene, Taylor and Catherine having already removed the blindfold from Nathan and Matthew’s eyes.

Elouise tickled him one last time before removing his blindfold and helping him up. He brushed the dirt off his clothes and glared at her. She just laughed at him before joining Taylor, Catherine, Nathan, and Matthew at the edge of the cliff.

Mitchel eventually joined them as they sat amongst soft conversations under the moonlight. He sat beside Elouise and rested his tired head on her shoulder. She stopped her conversation with Catherine and Nathan and looked at him. Her expression was soft as she wrapped an arm around him and rested her head on top of his.

“Are you tired already?” she asked him softly.

He nodded and let out a yawn as if to emphasize his point. Elouise let out a small chuckle before patting his soft brown hair. She turned towards the direction of his sister and saw her in a conversation with Catherine. Elouise searched the ground for a small rock and threw it at Taylor. It hit her arm and caught her attention.

Taylor looked over to the direction the rock had come from and her eyes settled on Elouise. She raised an arched eyebrow before Elouise pointed to something she couldn’t see. Taylor moved her head and saw her twin’s head resting on Elouise’s shoulder.

She stood up and sat back down beside her brother. She looked at Elouise and mouthed ‘is he sleeping?’, she nodded and a smirk formed on Taylor’s lips. She squatted behind her brother’s sleeping body and then shook him violently.

He jerked awake and looked around him. His eyes settled on his sister who was smiling innocently at him. He glared at her before returning to rest his head on Elouise’s shoulder.

Taylor rolled her eyes and stood up. She took off her hoodie and slipped off her shorts, making sure they landed on her brother. She took a running start before jumping into the water below them. They all peered over the edge for her brown hair and eventually saw her pop up from under the water.

She smiled brightly at them, her pearly whites reflecting moon’s light. She waved at them and signaled for them to join her. They looked at each other with unsure expressions etched on their faces. Nathan eventually stood up, took off his shirt and slid off his shoes. He jumped into the air before the sound of his body splashing through the water echoed.

Matthew and Catherine followed, jumping at the same time with their hands intertwined. Elouise jumped in, screaming into the night as she did so. Mitchel nervously jumped in after, the night hiding his view of the water below him.

The moon settled among the stars as the teenagers created chaos in the deep blue sea.
♠ ♠ ♠
shortest chapter ever.
sorry guys. :(