Book That Ends With No Last Page

20

"John!" I shouted as I ran to him and right into his open arms.

"Hey Addison" He chuckled as he hugged me tightly

"I missed you" I mumbled into his chest

"As I missed you" he said picking me up slightly and I wrapped my legs around his waist

I smiled as I now looked down at him slightly and he smiled back. We just stared at each other for a few seconds, the smiles never leaving our faces. I leaned down slightly and in

Our lips met in a soft and gentle kiss. I pulled away smiling and so was John.

"I'm never leaving you again" he said and put me down gently only to have me hug him again and he chuckled "I love you baby"

"I love you" I said breathing in his scent.

"So is everything set for the wedding?" he asked as he caressed my cheek and held me close.

"Yeah, now all we have to do is get married."

"I'm excited" He whispered in my ear and then kissed my cheek.

It sent shivers down my back.

"Me too" I said and leaned up and kissed him

~~~

"Doll face, you look beautiful"

I quickly turned, making my dress swish.

"Hey Kyle" I said smiling as I ran over to him and gave him a big hug.

"So how are you feeling? Any wedding jitters?" He asked with a light laugh.

"I'm a little scared and nervous to be honest" I said looking down.

"About what? Johns standing out there waiting for you to be promised his forever. And you look beautiful. Your dress looks beautiful. There's nothing to be scared of"

"Kyle" I said softly " Me and John want kids, but I'm scared" I whispered

"Why are you scared?" He asked putting his hand on my cheek in a comforting manner.

"Johns always going to be gone" I said just as quietly.

"Adds, you shouldn't worry about that. You guys will make it work"

"Thats what John said"

"See, every things going to be okay" He said soothingly

"Thanks Kyle" I said and hugged him again.

"Honey, its almost time" my mom said coming in

"Okay, thanks mom"

"Well I guess I should get out there" Kyle said smiling.

"Yup"

"See you out there" He said and kissed my cheek and then walked out.

What would I do without him?

I turned and looked in the body mirror one last time.

This was it. I felt happy and nervous and excited at the same time. This was how I should have felt at my first wedding.

~

I walked through the doors holding my fathers arm.

As soon as I looked around the church, the nervousness kicked in. Everyones eyes were on me. I hate attention

The bride march music started playing and we started walking.

The church looked beautiful. I actually took it all in this time. Not just stomped down the isle and didn't even look up.

This was the perfect wedding, with the perfect groom.

After looking around at the family and friends smiling faces, I looked straight forward.

John was looking at me with the most sincere smile. He looked happier then ever.

It caused my smile to get bigger and all the nervousness was gone. I loved that boy more then anything. I would do anything for him. He was the only one that could break my heart, and then put it back together and make me think it never broke in the first place. As long as I had him, my heart beat a tad quicker then it should.

As I reached John, my father gave me a hug and then gave me away.

I walked up to John and he took my hand in his and laced out fingers. We stood in front of the priest and John whispered in my ear " You look beautiful"

I smiled in return. I don't think I have ever been any happier.

~

"Babe, do you want anything to drink?" John asked me as we were now officially married and had just arrived at our reception.

"Champagne" I said with a smile and he kissed my cheek and went to get us drinks.

"How are you feeling now Mrs.O'Callaghan?" Kyle asked with a laugh as he came up to me.

"Happier then ever" I said in a daze.

He chuckled "See, nothing to be scared about"

"You're always right. Sheesh" I said with a laugh.

"Hey Addy, Congratulations" Jonathan said coming up to us.

"Thanks Jonathan" I said giving him a hug

"You look beautiful" He said as we pulled apart.

"Everyones been telling me that. Maybe I really do look good" I said jokingly.

"Johns a lucky guy" Jonathan said with a genuine smile.

"Speaking of John, where is he?" Kyle asked looking around.

"He went to go and get us drinks" I responded

"I think he got caught up" Kyle said nodding in the direction behind me.

"What?" I asked as I spun around.

"Ugh, I fucking hate them" I said as I stared at John talking to both Daisy and Megan. Go fucking figure.

"They are...?" Jonathan asked

"Johns fucking ex's. I want them to fucking die."I said a little aggravated as I watched them laugh.

"Is that a way for a bride to speak?" Kyle joked.

"I don't fucking care. But I promised John I would be nice" I said with a sigh

"Well I think hes being nice for the both of you" Kyle said as we stared at John talk to two gorgeous girls, that happened to be his ex girlfriends, that happened to be in love with him

"He is being too nice" I said as I glared at Daisy playfully hit him in the shoulder.

"Whoa Whoa, calm down. You two just got married" Kyle said with a laugh.

"I know" I said with a sigh"Which is why its bothering me so much. This is like a replay from our first wedding. Him flirting, me watching, but this time I actually care"

"Doll, hes not intentionally flirting" Kyle said

"Yeah, I guess"I said as I turned back around and faced Kyle and Jonathan

They both gave me encouraging smiles.

We just talked about random stuff for the next few minutes until john realized I was still waiting for him.

"Heres your champagne" He said handing me my glass

"Thanks" I mumbled.

"Addison, whats wrong?" He asked

I didn't say anything. Just took a sip of my champagne.

"We'll catch up with you later Addy" Kyle said with a little wave and him and Jonathan just walked away. John didn't even take notice to them standing there a few seconds ago.

"So tell me whats wrong" John said moving so he was the only thing I saw.

"You, Daisy, Megan" I said simply and drank some more.

He just laughed.

"Not funny"I mumbled

"Yes it is" He laughed " You're 10 times cuter when you're jealous"

"John stop"I whined.

"Addison, no more jealousy. Me or you. You should be happy I haven't even hit Cook. But I mean come on, you married me, not him"

"You're right, you married me, not Daisy, not Megan"

"Exactly" he said and pecked my lips which caused me to giggle.

"Addison, our life together is going to be the best adventure" He said resting his forhead against mine

"Yes, adventure is the perfect word"I smiled

Whether it was going to be a good adventure or a bad one, was beyond me. But as long as I had him it didn't matter.
♠ ♠ ♠
COMMENT>>>>