Book That Ends With No Last Page

23

"I-I-I"He stuttered

"Spit it out John!"I pretty much yelled at him.

"I cheated on you"He said pretty fastly, probably hoping I couldn't make it out. But I did.

I didn't know what to do. So I did the only thing I could to stop his pleadings, saying he was more sorry then words can say, I hung up.

I gripped the phone in my hand as I stared at it as tears spilled down my cheeks, dripping onto the phone. I put my hand over my mouth as I sobbed, being as quiet as possible.

The phone started ringing again, just like I thought it would. I took my hand away from my mouth debating on whether I should answer it or not. I wiped my tears as best as I could, but it didn't help at all, they kept coming.

I clicked the answer button"How the fuck could you!" I screamed into the phone, ignoring the fact I had a sleeping baby upstairs.

"Addison, I'm sorry. I was depressed about you not loving me as much, I drank, A LOT, and then I woke up next to her"he said quietly.

"Who's her?"I asked sobbing

"I don't even know"He whispered.

"John"I cried "I hate you"

"Addison-"

"No I mean it, I don't want to talk to you ever again. I'm serious. I don't care if you were drunk or not. I thought you loved me" I squeaked.

"I do love you! More then anything."

"You have a funny way of showing it"

"Addison, please I'm sorry, it will never happen again, I'm sorry" He begged

"You're right, it wont happen again, we're over" I said attempting to wipe my eyes again.

"No! Please, give me a second chance"

"I cant take this life anymore.I'm basically a single mother as it is, my husbands never with me, and to top it off he cheated on me. I hate being alone. I'm moving back in with my parents" I said and sniffled.

"Addison, I love you"

"Thats not enough anymore."I said softly.

"But Lillian.."

"You can see her when ever you wish"

"I want you"He said firmly.

"Don't lie. Once a cheater, always a cheater"

"No"He said and I could tell he was shaking his head. " This shouldn't have happened as it is. Ive worked so hard to get you back,our relationship has been through so much to get us to where we are now, I fucked up, I know I did. Everyone has regrets." He said and I think he was crying.

I opened my mouth to respond and then an ear piercing scream erupted throughout the house.

I automatically looked up. I didn't even say anything to John, I quickly hung up the phone, threw it on the counter and ran up the stairs to tend to Lilly.

"There there Lil"I said as I cradled her in my arms.

It was so weird. Me and Lilly were both crying. I don't think my crying was going to help calm hers, so I tried to collect myself, but the harder I tried, the more I thought of John in bed with another girl and I cried even harder.

I thought he was the love of my life. How could this happen. My jealousy was finally back. John should know how I am when he even simply talks to another girl. What the fuck?!

How could he do this to me. And not just to me, but to Lilly too. Shes his daughter. If he doesn't want to really be with me, he should say so. Not just go and sleep with another girl.

What are we going to do? I don't want Lilly to grow up without a father. I want her to have a normal childhood. But with John being in a band too, she basically is going to grow up without a father.

How could this happen? I bit my bottom lip, stopping my quivering and held Lilly close to me.

"Its okay baby, every things going to be okay"I cried as I kissed the top of her little fragile head. And that was the first lie I had told my daughter.

******Johns POV*********

I called and called Addison that entire day. After a while the phone didn't even ring, it went straight to the message. My best guess was she disconnected the phone. For all I know, she could have chucked it at the wall.

I knew this would happen. I knew she wouldn't understand. Hell I don't blame her.

I'm a fuck up.

I have a family. A amazing beautiful wife, along with a beautiful baby girl.

How could I let myself do that.

Imagine if I had even mentioned to her that I may have slightly knew what I was doing.It actually wouldn't even matter at the moment. She wasn't talking to me.

She may have said its over, but its not. I wont let it be over.

Every things supposed to be perfect. Every things far from perfect.

The upside is she didn't say she wanted a divorce. There's still hope right?

"Keep telling yourself that"Kennedy mumbled and I realized I was talking to myself out loud

"What do you mean?"I asked as I spun around to face him.

"As much as you want things to be better John, they wont be. I know Addy, you know Addy, Shes stubborn as hell. Give her some time to think things through. You need to make things better. For Lilly as well. I know you want to hear that everything will work out, and if you want me to lie to you, ill tell you exactly that."

"Lie to me" I whispered. I knew he was right. Addy hated every other girl in my life, I convinced her that she was the only one I wanted, I would do anything for her, and what do I do? I cheat. I deserve to die.

****Addison's POV******

"Kyle, I don't know what to do"I cried into the phone as I held Lilly in my arms as she sucked on her bottle. Thank god she stopped crying. She may have stopped but I haven't.

"As much as I hate him at the moment and want to kick his ass, you need to forgive him"he said softly.

"No! He broke my heart all over again. How could he? Right after I thought my heart was fixed, back to normal, he goes and stomps on it again" I cried and sniffled.

"Addison, you need him. Hes your husband, the father of your child. You cant raise Lilly alone. I mean of course I'd help as much as I possibly could, but she needs a father. You cant leave him. And I know you still love him"

"I know I do"I whined "But it-I-How could he?"

"Hes suffering just as much as you. As much as you realize it or not. You might be with Lil alone, but Johns the one away from his family, he hasn't even met Lilly yet, I guarantee hes going crazy ten times more then you."

I was silent.

"I'm always right"Kyle chuckled after a few seconds."So, ill get off the line so you can call him, Bye Doll face, give Lilly a kiss for me"He said and the line went dead.

I looked down at Lilly and then at the phone.

To my amazement the phone started ringing startling me a bit and Lilly giggled which caused me to smile.

"Hello?" I asked softly

"Addison! I'm sorry! Please for-"

"John stop"I said interrupting him.

After a few seconds I took a deep breath "Look John, I talked to Kyle and he thinks its best if I do forgive you, and since Kyles my best friend, my support in life, I think I should. He usually knows whats best for me, but John, its to hard"I cried.

"It wont happen again I promise"He said softly.

"I love you John" I said sincerely.

"I love you Addison" He said with so much passion. I could just tell from the tone in his voice, this whole thing was driving him crazy.

"Ill be home next week, I'm excited"He whispered

"I wont be here" I said looking down at Lilly.

"What? Why?"He asked his voice raising

"I do love you, but I really don't want to be with you, I'm moving back in with my parents,"

"Addison! NO!"

"I don't handle being cheated on well. In time ill get over it. Maybe, maybe not" I said wiping a stray tear.

"Can we please just work threw this, please don't move out."He begged

"Every things falling apart"I whispered.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hmmm yes this is sortoff a filler type thing. It gets better.
Guess what?!
I started a NICK SANTINO story!:) WOO
haha yes, thats going to be the story I work on this summer.
A story I WILL finish. hahah. I love Nick santino. Seriously who doesnt?
haha and yeahhh there is John in that story toooo:) I mean come I loveee him:)
But yup, Ive posted the first chapter already that all you Nick Santino lovers
should check out, and all you non-lovers should too, cuz im pretty
sure you'll end up loving him at some point:D hehe
Its called "How Rediculous Were We?" Goooo reaadddd:)))