Book That Ends With No Last Page

09

********John's POV********

"So it doesn't bother you that Addy's actually dating Jonathan?"Jared would always ask for like the millionth time that week. It just kept ringing in my head.

Its been a week since that little party whatever, and a week since I guess Addison's been dating fucking Cook.

She knows how I feel but she goes and dates him.

I guess I do deserve all this though. I mean I'm the jackass who kept playing Addison until she couldn't take it anymore and just moved on.

At first I thought I really was starting to like Megan, and then of course as soon as I got a glimpse of Addison's face, that thought disappeared. Ever since I saw her again for the first time since the divorce, Megan's just been a girl who's been following me and I was stuck with, no romantic attachment to her what so ever. I was really feeling low leading her on the way I have been.

I decided to just end it with her. I was currently laying on our hotel room bed with her, thinking of a way to break this off with her, without her going crazy, Ive made her go through so much already.

She didn't deserve any of this.

At first I was planning on keeping her around, since you know, Addison was dating, but that wouldn't do me any good, if anything, bring me further away from Addison.

"John, we need to talk don't we?"Megan asked as she sat up on the bed and I did the same.

"What do you mean?"I asked acting cool, like we didn't have anything to talk about, when of course we did, the biggest thing of all.

"I mean, we arnt working are we? I mean at first we were, but its not me you want"She said softly.

This was actually going better then I planned. Looks like she was going to break up with me.

"What do you want to do?"I asked quietly.

"I want to go home"She said quietly.

"We're over arnt we?"I said trying not to hint the urgency in my voice.

"I think so"She said softly.

"I'm really sorry Megan, I didn't plan any of this, its just, its just, complicated I guess, Ill buy your ticket home and everything. Ill take care of everything"

"Thanks John, and you know I guess its okay, what we had was fun I guess. I mean I thought I was starting to love you, no I did, but we wouldn't work. I hope you find and get exactly what your looking for"She said as she got up off the bed and grabbed her bag and started putting some of her stuff from around the room into it.

"I'm sorry"I said again. I was a little ashamed of myself. This wasn't me. Using girls for my own benefit.

"Its fine"She said managing a smile.

She really was a great person and definitely deserved someone that loved her.

~~~2 days later~~~

""So it doesn't bother you that Addy's actually dating Jonathan?"Jared asked for the million and one time that week.

"You know the answer to that"I said with a sigh. Actually he probably didn't. I mean my answer tended to change from yes to maybe to no to yes to maybe and so on.

Well the answer was obviously yes.

"It doesn't bother you that Megan and you are over"

"Can we stop with the twenty questions?"I snapped at him.

"Yeah man, hes at a down fall in his life right now, just leave him be"Kennedy said coming to my rescue.

"Thanks"I mumbled to him.

"No problem"Pat answered for him.

*******Addison's POV**********

"Jonathan stop"I laughed as he chased me around the venue we were at.

"Then stop running away from me"He laughed back as he continued to run after me.

"Sorry"I said as I accidentally ran into Derek of Mayday Parade.

"Its okay"He said with a small chuckle.

"Got ya!"Jonathan said as he wrapped his arms around me from behind and started tickling me.

"S-S-S-Stop"I laughed as I pried myself from his arms and ran away again knocking into Derek again, but I just kept running as I laughed.

"Addy"Jonathan called and I looked behind me to see him jogging and laughing as he came after me, and then accidentally tripped on his own feet and stumbled but didn't fall.

Now that got me going. I stopped running and put my hands to my mouth as I tried to control my laughter.

"Oh so you think that was funny?"he asked as he approached me and then in a swift movement picked me up and swung me over his shoulder.

"Put me down, I'm afraid of heights"I laughed as I swung my arms and actually knocked off his hat.

"Your such a pain"He laughed and I laughed even harder, I just couldn't stop. "How do you expect me to get my hat if your swung over my shoulder?"he asked.

"Easy, you put me down"I said giggling.

"I don't know, you might run again"

"I swear I wont, if you don't tickle me"

"Deal"He said and placed me on my feet.

As he bent down to pick up his hat I took off running again.

"Addy! we made a deal!"I heard him call after me and I laughed as I playfully shook my head.

I looked behind me quickly to see him coming after me again, his hat on his head.

As soon as I turned my head forward to see where I was going I completely crashed into someones chest and they grabbed my arms to stop me from knocking them over.

"Sorry"I said softly. My laughter quickly died down as I got a whiff of his smell.

"You should watch where your going"He said softly as he let go of me and took a step back.

"I'm sorry"I said again. And I couldn't tare my gaze from his face. This was the face I wanted to see when I first saw him after the divorce. I wanted to see his face full of sadness like mine had been.

"Addison, its fine"He said with a sigh and looked down.

"Wow"I said in a daze as I stared at him

"What?"He asked as he looked back at me.

"Your honestly the only person that calls me Addison"

"I like the name Addison"He said with a shrug.

And that little statement made me smile. I missed my John.

"Your around me, your actually smiling"He said a small smile playing on his lips.

"I like that you call me Addison"I responded matter-of-factly.

He opened his mouth to say something but then Jonathan appeared and wrapped me in a hug from behind.

"Well now I know I cant trust you"He said jokingly. I just giggled

"See ya"John said and just turned and walked away.

I don't think Jonathan even knew he was standing there until he just left.

"Oh"Was all Jonathan said.

I didn't say anything, just stared after John.

"Addy?"

I didn't respond just looked after John until he was lost from sight into the crowd.

"Addy?"Jonathan said again, but let go of me.

I still didn't say anything. Just thought about John.
Wow this sucks.
♠ ♠ ♠
I believe this is the worst
chapter I have ever written.
haha SORRY

Well....Comment......Subscribe.