Love That I Hate You

Welcome to the Real World now.

“I know you Don't want to hear from me.” he mumbled against my door, his head rested against it. “But please, I would like to apologize, I never meant what I said, I was angry.” he sobbed, removing his head from my door as he heard me shuffle towards to door.
“Max, why did you say it then? What did I ever do to deserve such an array of abuse?” I asked, resting my body against the door, hand hand rested on the archway.
“I just.... I have no excuses. But please, I'm sorry.”
The blood was gone, there wasn't a lot, but enough to leave a small red smudge under his nose. The pain in my knuckles had subsided, but when I flexed them, they started to ached again.
I lifted an eyebrow. It was quiet, too quiet. Max took my hint, trying hard not to smile.
“Bryan told Robert to take his new Girlfriend somewhere else to make out, so... they aren't here, and... I was going to go over too see how Nikki is holding up, care to join me?” Max gave me one of his charmingly good smiles, silver rings edged along his bottom lip and one on the left side of his face.
“Uh...” I smirked. “No thanks, Ive got some arse kissing to do.” I pointed over his head, signaling the only other person left in the house. Bryan. Max let out a small laugh.
“Just incase you haven't heard, he never liked Craig, purely because you were with him. So, now that Craig is out of the equation, I Don't think you have much arse kissing to do.” Max winked and walked away. He slowed to a stop at the top of the stairs and glared back at me.
“One more thing.... Bryan loves it when someone cooks for him, he likes anything natural.”
I smirked. “Thanks for the heads up.”
Max stood out, taking the top step first. And as his luck follows him, he caught his other foot on the top step as he went to step onto the other, staggering forward and tumbling down the stairs. His loud fall came to a sudden stop at the bottom of the stairs. Swiftly, I dashed to the top of the stairs, glaring down into the lounge room at a spread out Max. he slowly stood up, staggering to his feet before turning around and giving me a thumbs up.
“Im fine.... didn't break anything.” he continued out the house.

I finally found the courage to walk down into the lounge room. The television was turned on, but the volumed was on low. Bryan laid curled up on the couch, clutching a pillow in one hand and the remote in the other. I crept closer to him. He hadn't change. He still slept the same, curled up like a baby. I couldn't help but stare, his boyish features so content and quiet. I preferred him when he slept, but Don't get me wrong, he was alright when he was awake too. He shuffled a little, pulling the poor pillow closer to his body. I smiled at myself, wondering how I went those few nights with Craig without thinking twice about who I truly loved.
Was Craig just a Decoy? Just to make Bryan jealous? Had I over stepped the mark?
As soon as Craig had left, I hadn't thought about him, not once, not about the nights we shared between his sheets, not even the small kisses we exchanged before and after the shows. It was like it never happened, like it was all a dream.
Was it?
I had missed Bryan, like Crazy. And I happen to only just realise. But I couldn't face the thought of losing Craig as well. But as soon as Gabby walked to the door, and spoke of Craig like she owned him, my heart fell flat on the floor. Maybe I was never supposed to settle down with someone, never actually experience true love, or get married. Or even have Kids! Evey thing that a girl hoped for in life, I wasn't made up for it.
Bryan shuffled again, releasing the Remote and clutching the pillow with two hands.
I was missing the most important thing in life, and while my mind had screamed at me never to let Bryan go, I had ignored it and dropped Bryan like a pack of potatoes.
A small strand of hair breezed across his face, tickling his nose. He scrunched up his nose, trying to rid of the annoying strand. I helped him, and brushed it away. But my touch startles him and he sat up, straight, awake.
“Settle, its only me.”
Bryan stared at me weirdly. “Where.... you watching me sleep?” he perked one eyebrow up, a small smile tugging at his lips.
“No...I...well... you see...” I stuttered, trying to find the best excuse. “...Yes. But only because I wanted something.”
Bryan lent forward, beckoning me on.
“I wanted to know if you wanted anything to eat.”
Its musnt have been what Bryan was expecting me to say because he seemed a little stunned by my question. He straightened up and glanced around looking for a clock.
“Its almost lunch time..”
He rubbed his eyes. “Sure, why not.”
I smiled and turned on my heel to walk away, when I heard Bryan cough. I twisted back around to face him, to see what he was coughing for.
“Can I ask you to help me up?” he held out his hand. Reluctantly, I took his hand, pulling as hard as I could to heave him to his feet. He seemed to be resisting. I tried harder. As a result, I let my guard down, and he pulled me onto the couch with him. I muffled swear words against his chest as I pushed hair from my face and tried to understand what had happened.
I froze.
“This isn't acceptable, Bryan.” I tried to shuffled off him, but he hand planted his hands on my hips, holding me above him. I looked up at him, innocently.
“Let me go..”
He shook his head, his grasp getting tighter. I bashed my hands against his chest, doing nothing but hurting my wrists.
“Bryan, seriously... I Don't have time for this.”
He smirked. “But you had time to do this with Craig.
I froze, the blood in my veins stopped moving, everything seemed to just freeze on the spot. But Bryan was smiling, for a broken-hearted person, it was abnormal for him to be smiling at me, considering I was the one who broke his heart.
He moved up, resting on his elbows. A smirk still plastered on my face.
“Now, sit very still.” he moved up closer, his lips ghosting over mine. I stood still, shocked, almost deathly shocked. He took this as his advantage and moved his lips over mine, taking them swiftly into a bruising kiss. I relaxed into the kiss, moving my hands up his chest, resting just below his neck line. He rocked back, moving his hands from my hips and further up, crawling over my hips and under my shirt, stopping at my waist. I pulled away quickly, before it got too heated.
“Bryan, we shouldn't be doing this...”
He laughed. “I Don't care...”
He removed his hands from my waist, and grasped my face, bringing it down to his for another kiss. This one was deeper, I let him control. His tongue sliding over my lip, asking for entrance. His hands breezed down my shirt, reaching the bottom of my shirt and slipping under neath it, slowly etching up my waist. His warm touch swept over my skin, leaving a trail of shudders wherever they went. I hadn't realised how much his touch could affect me. He deepened the kiss, tilting his head for better access. One of my hands found itself lost in his hair, while the other played with the buttons on his shirt. He sat up, his hands situated at my waist. Breaking the kiss, he pushed me off him, forcing me down towards the other end of the couch.
“Bryan...?!” I sighed, my shirt crinkled up around my ribs, my make up smeared across my face and eyes. He smiled at me.
“If we are going to continue this, we need a bedroom.”

He practically forced the door off its hinges as he walked us into the room. His wamr hands clenched around mine, leading me away. My shirt was a little straighter now, but I had kicked my shoes off and left them at the base of the lounge.
Bryan slowed to a stop and turned to face me, his face merely inches from mine. His scented crossed my senses. Strong musk and vanilla, something new he was trying. His breath swept over my face, blowing stranded flecks of hair away.
“There is no one in the house, so you can scream all you want.” he smiled, placing one hand on my chest and applying a little bit of pressure, forcing my knees up against the bed as I toppled over into it, my knees hanging over the edge. I kept my eyes glued to the ceiling, not sure how to react or what to say. Adrenaline forced itself through my system, speeding everything up, unnecessarily. My hands began to tremble. I was acting like I had never done this before, which is a total fake. But for some reason, I was taken by surprise by Bryan’s sudden urge, and I think I liked it.
The bed cringed to one side, as Bryan crawled onto the bed, his body ghosting over mine, curved perfectly to fit mine. He placed a small kiss at my neck. The trembling in my hands became noticeable. He glared down at them and smiled, moving back to my neck, placing small kisses at the base.
“Try things slowly?” he asked, rubbing one finger along the exposed skin above my shirt, just above my breast.
“If you wouldn't mind...” I forced out, it was more like a whimper.
He undid the top button of my shirt, exposing the rounded skin at the top of my bra. He took a quick glance at his handy work before taking my lips in another bruising kiss. My hands wound themselves around his neck, moving us both up to the head of the bed. Pillows floated around my head. My hand ripped at the top of his shirt, ripping at the neck line, begging him to take off the shirt. He broke away from the kiss.
“Off?” he teased, pulling at his own shirt.
Too many emotions were running rampant around my body, I couldn't think street, even my vision was cloudy. I just nodded. He lifted himself away from me and removed his short over his head, his soft, lined chest exposed to may wandering eyes. Instantly, like a hidden treasure, my hands searched ever nook in his chest, moving up and down, over and around. He lowered back down at took my lips again. His tongue battled with mine, searching the contours of our mouths. I felt a slight tug at my hips, hesitantly, I lifted them. Bryan stripped my legs of my jeans, discarded to the floor.
“I always thought you had nice legs...” he whispered against my lips, running his manicured fingers over my thighs. I sighed, slipping my eyes close and tilting my head back. His hands worked down to my feet, massaging them quickly and moving over my knees, slowly creeping to the apex of my thighs. His hands skipped over my underwear, and crawled up my shirt, stopping at my belly-button. He took each edge of my shirt, ripping it apart quickly. Buttons scattered across the room, small sounds emitted into the room.
“That was my favourite shirt...” I sighed.
“So?... I’ll get you a new one..” Bryan spoke quietly, as if he didn't want anyone to hear. “Now, the only thing I want to hear come from that lovely mouth of yours, are moans.”
As if ordered, I emitted a small moan, the way he spoke to me was more of a turn on than anything.
He huffed. “Thats what I want to hear.”
his lips worked at my neck, kissing the skin above my arteries, moving down over the collarbones and across to the middle of my chest.
“Bryan... I..” I moaned, my hands patting his shoulders. My chests lifted off the bed, begging him to keep going. He smirked against my chest. His kisses sent me into a different dimension. How come I left him for Craig again? I couldn't remember?. His hands worked at removing my Bra.
“I bet Craig never spoiled you like this...” Bryan grasped one breast with his hand, kneeding it slowly.
“Did you hear me?” he gazed up at me, but my eyes were screwed tight, and my hands were clutching his shoulders.
I just nodded.
“I cant hear you!!”
“Bryan....I....oh god... I.” I mumbled, sticking a few fingers in my mouth to stop myself from moaning.
“What was that?” he teased.
“No...” I violently shook my head. “Craig never...” I tilted my head back.
Bryan moved up to my ear, whispering devilishly. “I want to hear you moan, take your fingers out of your mouth.”
Obediently, I took my fingers away from my mouth.
“Goood, Now where was I?” he mumbled, taking a nipple into his mouth. My hips lifted off the bed and my head tilted further back.
“Oh God....Bryan!...Bry...” I moaned, my head moving to one side. His lips whisked away from my breasts, leaving them for now and moving down my stomach, his delicate fingers circling around my belly button. Dipping under the edge of my panties, he kissed my pelvis bone, just below my belly button. His kisses were driving me crazy. I wasn't sure how much of this I could take. The pressure was building up, and he hadn't even done anything physical yet.
He crawled back up to my lips, kissed them once before whispering against them.
“Tell me, Rory, what is it you crave right now?” he slipped his fingers back under my panties, moving just above where I wanted him. I bucked furiously, begging him, pleading with him to move further down.
“I cant hear you, Rory?” he kissed my neck, his fingers moving slowly over my center. I bucked once more, clutching the pillows between my fingers. My mouth was dry, and my tongue seemed like an over-sized sponge. I couldn't really word anything, and my sentences were off characters.
“Take me....” I whispered, shuffling my hips wildly.
His fingers moved closer. Without warning, his fingers melted in, moving silently, yet I could feel him. He moved him my motions, as I bucked, he thrust a finger. I couldn't control anything. He had total control, and he was enjoying himself. His fingers grazed across a bunch of nerve endings, sending my body into a sudden surge of ecstasy.
“Bryan!” I moaned, my hands running over his chest, running down to his pants. It was obvious we both wanted to same thing. All of my clothes were on the ground, it was only fair that he rid of his. I unbuttoned his pants, letting my eyes wander down to investigate the colour of his boxers. Green. I smirked to myself, slipping my hand down to investigate further.
“Ah, ah, ah...” Bryan took his fingers away, and guarded himself from my hands. “No touchie..” he cooed, capturing my lips in a deep kiss. “Stay right here...” he gave me a small peck on the chest, before jumping off the bed. I didn't have the strength the look around the room, my fingers were playing with the covers on the pillow, its silky smoothness running thought my fingers. I heard the faint zipping of pants and the shuffling of draws.
He finally returned. The bed dipped under his weight. He appeared by my side, his happy beaming face kissing mine.
“Me on top?” he pouted. I smiled and slapped his arm.
“You know, I’d prefer you to be on top.”
“Havent you always been in top?”
I smirked. “Cant we be different from other times?”
“Of course...”
His hands were on either side of my head, keeping me on the same spot of the bed. She let his lips breeze over him, still teasing.
“Bryan...” I boomed, not wanting him to tease anymore.
“Like I said, we are all alone... moan all you want.” he winked, before moving his lips to the base of my neck. I could feel his arousal pressed to my thighs. I hesitantly allowed his entrance. He sensed my hostility and paused, glaring down at my, daringly.
“Something wrong?”
“No....” I shook my head.
“Are you sure!?”
“Okay, you see... I have a boyfriend who has been teasing me all night... and...Oh!” I gasped, melting into the bed. He had taken me by surprise. He growled against my neck, slowly, but his breathing was labored.
“I had forgotten how you felt..” he murmured, moving slowly. He slipped out, completely, before forcing himself all the way to the hilt.
“Bryan...” I moaned loudly, clutching the bed sheets tightly. He thrust again, this one quicker.
We moved together, in unison. Both exceeding closer to our goal. He whispered sweet nothings in my ear, bringing me closer to the edge. He wanted me there, teasing, playing. Our lips were bruised from the kisses, our clothes had become nothing along with the rest of the world. All that really mattered to us was each other, and our paths to the edge. He moved inside me, hitting the same spot that brought stars into my sight. His eyes were solely focused on me, watching my every move, my every emotion as we poured our hearts out together.
“Bryan...” I moaned, gripping his shoulders. I wrapped my legs around his waist, deepening his angle.
“Come on, baby, do this with me.” he mumbled, his hands rubbing at my sides. I bucked my hips, relentlessly, still looking for that switch.
“I....I...Bryan...So close...I..” I muttered, incoherent words.
“Come on, Rory...” he whispered in my ear. His thrusts became harder, less able to control.
It wasn't butterflies in my stomach, but that little spark that seems to twitch every time Bryan moved, even a slight shuffle added to the flame. He knew I was close, it was just a matter of time before we both went over.
He had me teetering on the edge.
“Bryan!” I moaned, moving my hands back to grip the bed sheet. One last thrust, and the room spun, my toes cringed over and my legs crossed behind Bryan’s waist. Bryan buried his face into my neck and muffled my name, in a desperate plea to save any possible person from hearing his loud moans. He rode out his orgasm, taking all my energy with him. I never recalled having such an experience with Craig, so I cant really compare the two. But Bryan wins by far.
He placed two small kisses at the base of my neck before moving his face directly in front of mine.
“Your so beautiful.” he captured my lips in a kiss, fierce but passionate. I had to pull away, a thought crossed my mind.
“Is it too late to say, I love you?”
Bryan giggled. It must have been the first time I had heard him giggled in a long time.
“Now way...”
He pulled my closer to him, never fully pulling out of me.
♠ ♠ ♠
yay! Smex!
*Claps*