Status: Done!

Love Hides (in the Strangest Places)

.
  1. 1. Hello, I Love You, Won't You Tell Me Your Name?
    Shes walking down the street, Blind to every eye she meets, Do you think youll be the guy, To make the queen of the angels sigh?
  2. 2. Before You Slip Into Unconciousness, I'd Like To Have Another Kiss
    The days are bright and filled with pain, Enclose me in your gentle rain, The time you ran was too insane, We'll meet again, we'll meet again.
  3. 3. Faces Look Ugly When You're Alone
    People are strange when youre a stranger, Faces look ugly when youre alone, Women seem wicked when youre unwanted, Streets are uneven when youre down, When youre strange, Faces come out of the rain, When youre strange, No one remembers your name.
  4. 4. I Touched Her Thigh And Death Smiled
    Let's reinvent the gods, all the myths of the ages, Celebrate symbols from deep elder forests.
  5. 5. Wait Until The War Is Over, And We're Both A Little Older
    Breakfast where the news is read, Television children fed, Unborn living, living dead, Bullet strikes the helmet's head.
  6. 6. Gotta Love Your Man
    There's a killer on the road, His brain is squirmin' like a toad, Take a long holiday, Let your children play, If ya give this man a ride, Sweet family will die, Killer on the road, yeah.
  7. 7. Tell All The People That You See
    Well, I woke up this morning, And I got myself a beer.
  8. 8. Father, I Want To Kill You; Mother, I Want To . . .
    Lost in a roman wilderness of pain, And all the children are insane, All the children are insane, Waiting for the summer rain, yeah.
  9. 9. We Could Be So Good Together
    Tell you 'bout the world that we'll invent, Wanton world without lament, Enterprise, expedition, Invitation and invention.
  10. 10. Ride The Snake
    Ride the snake, ride the snake, To the lake, the ancient lake, baby, The snake is long, seven miles, Ride the snake...hes old, and his skin is cold.
  11. 11. L.A. Woman
    Well, I just got into town about an hour ago, Took a look around, see which way the wind blow, With a little girl in a Hollywood bungalow, Are you a lucky little lady in The City of Light, Or just another lost angel...City of Night.
  12. 12. I Got This Girl Beside Me, But She's Out Of Re
    Headlight through my window, Shinin' on the wall, Can't hear my baby, Though I called and called.
  13. 13. Never Saw A Woman So Alone
    Drivin' down your freeways, Midnite alleys roam, Cops in cars, the topless bars, Never saw a woman, So alone.
  14. 14. Wishful Sinful
    Our love is beautiful to see, I know where I would like to be, Right back where I came.
  15. 15. This Is The End, Beautiful Friend
    It hurts to set you free, But youll never follow me, The end of laughter and soft lies, The end of nights we tried to die.
  16. Epilogue - Love Me Two Times
    A certain someone falls back into Elanor's life.
  17. 'Love Hides' possibility