Status: Done!

Love Hides (in the Strangest Places)

10. Ride The Snake

In the next two days I had picked out the material I was going to show Jann and Ralph, I had picked out my outfit, and Jim and I had chosen which hotel we were going to stay at. We were just getting off the plane and leaving the airport. Just as Jim had said he held my hand as we waited for a cab, and after we got settled in the hotel we went for a walk as he held my hand again. I had noticed there were a few paparazzo around, and Jim must have too for he stopped in front of a bookstore and turned around to face me.
“So do you want to go inside the bookstore, keep walking, or I kiss you right here?” he smiled.
I put my arms around his neck and pulled my face closer to his, saying, “James Douglas Morrison, are you proposing we show those people with cameras that keep following us just how much we love each other?”
I smirked and so did he, then we both kissed each other at the same time and camera flashes could be seen going like crazy in our peripheral vision. Soon, our kisses became a little heated so Jim took my hand and we raced back to the hotel. It was also a good way to show the photographers that we were very into each other.
I loved watching Jim as we ran back to the hotel. His face was glowing, his mouth spread in a wide smile, his hair blowing in the wind, and his hand wrapped around mine lovingly.

“Do you want me to go with you?” Jim asked as he lay in bed while I got ready.
“Do you want to come?” I asked, smirking.
“Yes.” He pouted, grabbing me by the waist when I came near enough, causing me to fall on top of him. Jim started tickling my sides and I cried form laughter.
“James, stop.” I laughed, “You can come with me.”
He stopped and held me fast when I tried to get up. He looked sad and so I kissed his chest, reassuring him.
“James, we’ll be fine, nothing’s going to happen to us.”
“But, what if I’m not with you, and we’re separated by the world, and you fall in love with someone better than me?” he said, playing with my hair.
“James, no one is better than you, I could never love another man.”
“Are you sure?” he smiled, half-heartedly.
“As long as I live, I’ll never love another.”
“You know I’ll remember that for future reference.” He smiled in his adorable, cocky way.
“Come on, I have to get ready, and so do you if you want to come along.” I smiled, getting up and fixing my jeans. Jim got up and did one of his signature stretches and I stared in admiration. Jim noticed and using one finger he rubbed his nipple, smirking. I giggled and threw the bra I was about to put on at him. He easily caught it, and acting like a pervert he brought it to his face and sniffed, saying,
“Oh, I’m definitely keeping this.” He laughed.
“James, give it back.” I pleaded.
“Why, I like it better off than on.”
I ran to him, reaching for it as he lifted my bra high. Damn him and his long arms.
“James, it goes with the shirt I was going to wear.” I whined.
“You don’t need to wear a bra.” He smirked, tracing one of my breasts with the tip of a finger.
“Oh, so that's how you want to play it, is it?” I smirked.
“What way?” he said, innocently, now playing with my breast.
I began to play his game. I pushed myself against him; the fabric of my jeans against his naked skin excited him. A shiver ran through him but still he held the bra high. I grabbed his hand, taking one finger, and slowly, languidly licked all the way from bottom to top. An even bigger shiver ran through him, and his arm lowered a little, but still not enough. I reached and kissed Jim, using all my expertise, I played his tongue with mine, reached down and rubbed him, my breasts moving in circles against his triangle of chest hair. Finally his arm came down. His intention was to pick me up and carry me to the bed, but I simply reached, and grabbed the bra from his hand. I walked away with a smug smile, and put my bra on. Jim stood where I left him, eyes open in surprise, mouth hanging open, and his arm still up, hand open, in disbelief.
“Are you going to stay like that all day, or are you going to come with me?” I asked, holding in a laugh.
Jim snapped out of it and quickly got dressed, following me out the door.
“You are so going to get it, just wait until tonight.”

“Hello, Ms. Rosser, Mr. Wenner, and Mr. Gleason are ready for you. You can go straight in.” a peppy secretary told me at the front desk.
I turned to Jim and kissed him, “Kay, I’m going in, wait for me here, don’t do anything stupid.”
He kissed me again, and my heart skipped a beat as I turned towards the door. I turned the knob and poked my head in. Two men were sitting at a desk, talking to each other.
“Umm, Mr. Wenner, Mr. Gleason?” I asked, cautiously.
“Oh, ya, come in Ms. Rosser.” Mr. Gleason motioned.
“Yes, and call us Jann and Ralph. Our last names sound so professional.” Jann smiled.
I walked in and took a seat across from the two men. Ralph Gleason was a music hero, and I felt simply awestruck to be in his presence. His jazz music was so soulful and enlightening. Jann Wenner was a fairly attractive young man; he had dark brown hair and a muscular jaw. His mouth was set in a smile.
“So, Ms. Rosser, did you bring some of your material?” Ralph asked.
“Yes.” I said excitedly, reaching into my bag and taking out a folder full of papers.
Ralph took them and as he sifted through it all Jann asked you questions,
“Umm, you don’t seem to be a very organized person, Ms. Rosser.” He commented with a smirk.
“Sorry, I’m dysfunctionally organized.” I said nervously.
“How long have you been writing?”
“Ever since I can remember.” I smiled, “Writing was my escape from everything.”
“Then, Ms. Rosser, how does it feel to be sitting in the office of the founders’ of Rolling Stone magazine just two weeks out of graduation?” Jann asked, smiling cockily.
“Um, it’s great. I can’t think of anything better. Music and writing are my favourite things in world.” I replied.
Ralph plopped the folder on the table and said, “Speaking of music.”
Uh-oh, I cringed inside.
“We have pictures of you and a certain Jim Morrison.” Ralph said menacingly.
“Yes, James and I are dating.”
Ralph looked shocked, “You openly admit it?”
I nodded, “We’ve been dating for the past year and a half. We’re finally coming open about it. And I promise you, he would never get in the way of my work.”
“Well, you’ve got a yes from me.” Jann smiled.
Is he coming on to me, I thought.
Ralph leaned back in his chair, “I like your honesty, and you can write. If you can promise me that he won’t get in the way, then hell, you’re hired.”
“I promise, he will never get in the way. You have my word.” I smiled.
“Well, you’re hired.” Jann winked at me, “I’ll call you and give you more details.”
I gathered my folder, said “Thank you” a few times and went out the door. As soon as I stepped out James was standing up, looking at me expectantly. I screamed and ran into his arms, kissing him all over.
We went back to the hotel and ordered room service. Jim opened the bottle of wine and we toasted each other’s success. We both downed our glasses.
“You know, I’m still going to get you back for earlier.” Jim smiled.
“Oh, really?”
“Yes, you actually made me a little mad.” Jim said, putting out his bottom lip.
“Oh, you poor baby, what ever can I do to make you feel better?” I said, twirling my fingers through his chest hair.
“Now that you mention it.” Jim smirked, running his hands through my hair.
Uh-oh, what have I gotten myself into? It’s not like it really matters, I’m drunk, I’ll probably end up doing it anyways. At least it’s not with some random dude.
“James,” I whined, “what do you want me to do this time?”
“Remember when you violated my finger?”
“You mean this?” I asked, grabbing his finger and doing it again.
James shivered, “Oh, ya. Well, now you have to do it somewhere else.” He whispered in my ear.
“Oh, really?” I smirked.
I sat up on his lap, straddling him and began kissing his neck, then chest, and began un-buttoning his jeans. James smirked and slid down a ways so he was more comfortable. I slid his jeans off and then let him wait a few minutes. When he became impatient he gave me a look. While he was still looking at me I smirked and slowly licked his length and James’ eyes went wide. His eyelids fluttered for a second and a long, deep moan escaped the confines of his throat. I swirled my tongue all around him and rubbed him until he was moaning more frequently and he was desperately aroused. Finally he couldn’t take it anymore. He grabbed me and brought me back to his lips, kissing me hungrily. I straddled him and decided to have a bit of fun by rubbing my near-naked self on his arousal. He moaned and separated his mouth from mine, saying,
“You’re killing me woman.” He kissed my neck.
He quickly flipped me over so he was on top. He kissed my neck, down to my chest.
“This is mine.” He said, stripping off my bra and licking my breasts. James chucked his jeans and underwear to the floor. He then continued to kiss my stomach as he slipped my underwear off and threw them.
“You’re so beautiful.” James said, kissing me all the way back to my mouth. He then grabbed my thighs and pushed them up and I wrapped my legs around him and he thrust inside me.
“Look up.” He smirked.
I looked up confused and I saw a mirror, mine and James’ faces staring back at me. “James, you got a mirror on the ceiling!” I shrieked.
“Don’t worry, you’ll love it when you get used to it.” He smirked.
He was right. I loved seeing James’ back tense up and tighten as he made love to me.
Later, we lay in bed, smoking a joint and I looked at James, only now noticing the changes I’d dismissed before. His face had a light growth of hair on it and he was a little chubbier, his cheeks were no longer defined, but rounder and his stomach had a little more meat on it.
I poked him in the belly, “You’ve gained some weight, and you’re growing a beard.” I rubbed his stubble.
“You’re not going to rag on me about my looks too now are you?” he said a little sadly.
“No,” I smiled, “I like it. It makes you seem more real.”
“How is it you know me so well?” he smiled, kissing me on the lips.
“I don’t know. It’ll always be a mystery, I guess.” I smiled at him and he held me while we talked late into the night, until we fell asleep in each other’s embrace.