Status: Done!

Love Hides (in the Strangest Places)

6. Gotta Love Your Man

9 agonizing months passed by. Every day I thought about Jim and that precious week we spent at the hotel. Every part of me wanted to be with him. Most of the dudes that I go to school with used to hit on me a lot. But after that week they all seemed to lack something.
One day I was standing outside with a couple of people, sneaking a joint past the supervisors. One of the girls started talking about The Doors and Jim. Her face became flushed as she started talking about how sexy she thought he was.
“I bet he’s good in bed too.” She squealed.
You have no idea, I thought and smiled to myself.
Faintly I heard singing behind me but I dismissed it as someone else.
The singing caught my attention when I heard what it was. The Doors’ Queen of the Highway.
“She was a princess,
Queen of the Highway,
Sign on the road said
Take us to Madre
No one could save her
Save the white tiger
He was a monster
Black dressed in leather
She was a princess
Queen of the Highway.”
The voice singing was deep and soothing. My heart skipped a beat and then I heard the girls around me gasp as their attention was being brought to the singing. I slowly turned around, clasping my eyes shut.
“Open your eyes Elanor.” A familiar voice said.
When my eyes opened my fear was standing a few meters away from me. He looked so beautiful. His hair was just like I remembered it; he wore his black leather pants, just like the song said. The monster dressed in leather.
“Elanor.” Jim whispered.
“James.” I whispered.
In a moment we were running to each other and he picked me up, kissing me deeply. Everyone who was outside stood still, dead quiet.
“James, there are people.” I murmured when our mouths parted.
“So what.” He said, trying to kiss me again.
“You do realize who you are, don’t you?” I asked him incredulously.
Just then we heard yells all around us. People started running toward us yelling, “Jim!”
“Run, James!” I screamed.
I grabbed his hand and booked it towards the nearest building. We ran through the mazes of walls, finding ourselves in this sort of tunnel passage. Jim pushed me against the wall and started kissing me hungrily. Then the yells came back as they caught sight of us. Again we set to running until finally we made our way to my dorm and I shut the door fast.
Quickly Jim’s arms were around me and his mouth on mine. I pushed him onto the bed and crawled on top. We made love twice until finally we took a break and lay with each other, holding each other, feeling the warmth and love.

An hour later Jim became horny again and he began tickling and biting me.
“James!” I laughed, “Stop it! That tickles!”
“I missed you so much.” Jim grunted into my neck.
“I missed you, too.”
“Mmm.” Jim murmured as he kissed my stomach.
He went slowly lower, “Even better.” He laughed.
Jim kissed me for what seemed like forever until finally he dove under the blanket that covered me and I moaned with every thrust of his tongue.
In the middle of it all the door flew open and in walked my roommate. I screamed but Jim still didn’t stop.
“Oh, I didn’t know you ever brought men here.”
I tried to get Jim to stop but he didn’t budge so I tried to hold it in as best I could, and covered myself with the blanket. Then in walked Rick. I screamed even louder this time, but still Jim did not stop. As much as I tried to ignore Jim it wasn't working and soon I gave up, letting Jim finish quickly.
"Geez, who is this dude? I think I might want to borrow him sometime." Darcy laughed.
"Hey!" Rick yelled.
"Kidding." Darcy replied, kissing him.
Jim quickened the pace and soon I was moaning uncontrollably until finally it came over me and I lay back, breathing deep, Jim very slowly making his way back up.
"Oh! Elanor, by the way, there's this crazy rumor going around that you were with Jim Morrison, making out in front of a ton of people. I told them it was crazy. As if someone like you could get Jim Morrison."
"Hello." Jim said as he popped his head out from under the blanket.
"Holy shit!" Darcy yelled as she recognized his face.
"You were saying?"
"Nothing."
"Good."
"When? How? Where? Huh?" Darcy stuttered.
"We met about 20 months ago at that concert I went to. Then I saw him again at the concert 9 months ago and we spent a week together." I confessed.
Jim smiled and kissed my neck, making his way up to my ear, then capturing my mouth in his.
"But you were calling him James before." Darcy whispered, not really believing that Jim Morrison was in her dorm, fucking her roommate.
Jim went back to kissing my neck and I replied,
"Because that's his name."
But name ended up coming out like naaaaame because Jim chose that point to thrust deep inside me.
"But-" Darcy stuttered.
Meanwhile, Rick was standing at the other end of the room, clearly not into Darcy at the moment, but into Jim and me, shown by his massive boner and slightly red face. This was like live porn to him.
"James, stop, not right now." I tried to say.
Jim never stopped, he kissed my neck, down my chest, to my breasts, thrusting slightly, waiting for me to give in.
Finally, after a minute or two I gave in.
"Oh fuck it."
I said, grabbing Jim and pulling him closer, kissing him deeply, winding my tongue with his hungrily. Rick became immediately even more turned on by my change in actions.
Darcy, seeing me and Jim, got jealous. Usually she was the one having sex in our dorm.
"How many times have you done it already?" she asked.
Breaking away from Jim's mouth I replied, "Twice."
"But, what time did you get here?"
"1:00, I think."
"But it's three, already!"
"Ya, you caught us on one of our 15 minute breaks. Oh god, James."
At the sound of how long and how much we'd already had sex, Darcy became even angrier. She marched over to Rick and grabbed him and threw him on the bed. She whispered to him,
"They think they're so good." looking over at us as we moaned, "We can do better. We can last longer."
She tore at Rick's clothing and was quickly trying to one-up us. But Jim and I didn't pay them any attention, we were in our own world by now, we didn't care about the real one when we were together.
Jim spoke to me in my ear, "Do you remember the first time we made love?"
I nodded my head.
Jim smiled and began reciting,
"Oh great creator of being,
Grant us one more hour,
To perform our art and perfect our lives,
The moths and atheists are doubly divine and dying,
We live, we die and death not ends it,
Journey we more into the nightmare,
Cling to life our passion'd flower,
Cling to cunts and cocks of despair.”
Just remembering that one single night was enough without Jim touching me, I pictured it in my mind and it all came rushing back, how he’d confessed his love for me and I had yielded to him, and it had been amazing. And now it was happening all over again. Jim was here, and he loved me, and I loved him. It couldn’t get better than this.
I was pulled out of my thoughts at the sound of Darcy and Rick across the room. It seemed Darcy was trying to sound like she was having better sex, but I could hear the fakeness in her “moans” right away.
Mine were real as Jim nipped at my neck and thrust deeper and deeper inside me, causing my body to arch against his.
“Oh god, James.” I half-whispered, half-moaned.
“Yes.” He whispered in a gruff voice against my hair.
His mouth came down on mine and our tongues wound themselves together. My legs wrapped around Jim, pulling him closer, we could barely breath now we were so close.
“Oh god, Elanor, I love you so much.” Jim moaned when our mouths parted.
“I love you too.” I whispered.
Our bodies convulsed together as the moment took us over. Sweat coated our hot skin, wetting the bed. I noticed Jim getting a little tired and so I flipped us, straddling him on top.
Darcy gasped at the near naked sight of Jim, and Rick became even more turned on by the change in events. The blanket fell off us as Jim grabbed my hips, pulling me onto him even more. I arched as a shock ran through me. Jim and I were completely in our own world. His hands ravished me, his mouth kissed me everywhere, our bodies moved faster and faster, our cries becoming louder with every tiny movement.
“Oww, Darcy that hurts, I’m not a machine, I don’t run that long.”
"You like what you see when they fuck, don't you?" Darcy yelled.
"Dar-"
"Don't you?"
"How can I not? They're just so into each other, and she's so hot."
"Oh, that's disgusting!" Darcy yelled, and ran out of the room.
"Darcy!"
"You guys wouldn't be open to a third party, would you?" Rick asked hopefully.
"Fuck off, Rick." I said.
"Okay." he left quickly.
"Oh god, James!", "Oh god, Elanor!" we cried simultaneously and then it ended. Our bodies twisted together in a sweaty, naked mass. Jim held me and kissed me hungrily.
"I never want to let you go." he said sadly.
"I don't want you to." I said, kissing him back.