Status: Complete. Go read sequel, 'And Give Me All Your Hopeless Hearts'?

Give A Cheer For All The Broken

He'd Kill Us Both!

"Gerard, I'm fine. Seriously," Kyra said.

"I'm just making sure Ky," Gerard replied.

Mikey knocked on Kyra's door and waited for one of them to reply, while also trying to listen in.

"Gerard, I'm fine. Stop worrying and get the door."

Gerard went and opened the door, revealing Mikey.

"Can I come in?"

"Uh yeah, we we're done anyway," Gee mumbled.

"Are you sure? I can come back, oh this is yours,” he said, as he handed Gerard his coffee.

"No. It’s fine. Thanks," Gerard muttered, taking the coffee and walking out.

Mikey looked at Kyra, "Is it okay if I come in?"

"Sure," She smiled, "Just shut the door behind you. I’m kinda cold."

Mikey nodded and shut the door he walked over to a chair by Kyra's bed and sat down, "Oh I got you a Frappuccino," he handed it to her.

"Aww thank you!" She thanked him.

"How are you feeling to day?"

"Mm good. The doctors said I can go soon," she said taking a sip of the beverage

"That’s good," he smiled, "Can we talk?"

"Shoot," Sshe grinned.

Mikey sighed, "Would you ever consider adopting?"

"Adopting?"

"Yes, would you?"

"I don’t know. I haven’t thought about it"

"Why don't you want kids?"

"I guess kids and me aren’t meant to be," she shrugged.

"Why do you think that?

"Because of the last 24 hours"

"Kyra, sweetie, that’s not true. Maybe this was just a sign that you should wait a while before having kids. Don't you want to know what it’s like to be a mom?"

"Or maybe its a sign not to at all."

Mikey took Kyra's hand in his, just like he did the night before, "So you don't think you will ever change your mind?"

"Probably, Probably not. I don’t want to bring a child into this world and have a lousy mother like I did. Its just not fair."

"Kyra, you would never be a lousy mom. You would be the greatest mom ever," Mikey smiled weakly.

"You don’t know that Mikey."

"Why do you think you would be a lousy mom?"

"Because I just know Mikey. I just have this feeling."

"Kyra, that feeling will pass eventually. It’s just there now because of what’s happened."

"Mikey, I cant take care of anything. Remember that time I had that plant? How long did that last? Barely three days! So what makes you think I’m going to be able to look after a baby?"

“Kyra, you would have help with a baby and it’s not like you would be raising the child alone. And I know you Kyra, you would be the best mom in the world."

"Except when you leave me and go on tour," she said sadly.

"I wouldn't leave you, you would come with me and if you didn't go, I wouldn't either."

"Mikey you can’t not go."

"Yes I can, Family would come first."

"Family. The bands you’re family too Mikey"

"Kyra, they would understand if I didn't want to go because they are family," he sighed.

"Mikey, the band is your life and I’m not going to let you just give up on that."

"No, you are my life. And who knows, by the time everything is normal again, there may not be a band."

"What do you mean not be a band?"

"Well Kyra, a band is only around while they have fans. Right now we have lots of fans, but that could all change in a few year, and we don't even know if we're doing another album after this tour is over."

Kyra shook her head, "That wont happen and you know it Mikey."

"No I don't," Mikey replied, pulling her hand to his lips kissing it lightly.

She closed her eyes and sighed.

"What’s wrong?"

"Nothing."

"Kyra, please tell me."

"There’s nothing wrong."

Mikey nodded not wanting to upset her, "Kyra, if we was still together and I was in a coma, would you wait on me?"

"Random much?" She chuckled.

"A little bit, but can you answer it for me please?"

"So you’re in a coma?"

"Yes."

"Is there anything else I should know? You aren’t leaving me for Frank are you?" She joked.

Mikey looked at her funny. We’re they all of a sudden back together? "No, I promise, so would you wait on me?"

"Mikey you’re acting really weird."

"I just need an answer and how am I being weird?"

"I don’t know you just are!"

"Sorry, so would you wait?"

"Of course. Why wouldn’t I?"

Mikey smiled, "I have no idea, I just needed to know. Me and Frank had a strange conversation this morning and it just had me wondering."

"Uh...Okay?"

"Sorry, it’s just I told him I was going to wait for you, and some how we ended up talking about comas and he said he wouldn't wait on Kat. It just had me thinking..... I love you!"

"Oh okay. That's a bit odd. How are the guys?"

"They're okay, I don't think any of them have left the Hospital."

"That's nice of them," She smiled playing with his hand.

He smiled back at her, "You should have seen the way they were all sleeping. It was funny."

"How were they sleeping?" She asked, following the lines on his hand.

"Kat was on the floor curled up in a ball, and I guess Frank thought Kat was near him because he went to lay his head down and fell, Ray was laid out a crossed four chairs murmuring something about a dog, Bob had his head in Gee's lap and Gee was sleeping sitting up."

"They're an odd bunch," she chuckled, still playing with his hand, "You have really long fingers, you know?"

"The better to do this with," Mikey said, as he took his other hand and started running his fingers through her hair.

She blushed while drawing her name into his palm with her finger

Mikey smiled, "I love you."

"I know you do," she grinned.

"What was Gerard talking to you about?"

"He was being bossy.....you know? Take your medication, go to sleep," she mocked.

"Was he nice about it?"

Kyra nodded and smiled

"He is right you know, you should sleep."

"But I don't want to," she whined.

"Why? You need sleep to feel better."

"I'm not tired though."

"You should still try. The more rest you get, the faster you feel better, the sooner you leave."

"I'm feeling better already. You're here," she smiled.

Mikey kissed her forehead.

"You know I don't sleep much anyway and when I don't get enough I'm cranky. And see? I'm fine"

"Okay, so maybe you don't sleep now, but you should take your meds,"

"I already did. Gerard was there, go ask him"

"I believe you."

"So tell me again how Ray's head was in Gerard's lap? He must of enjoyed that," Kyra chuckled, playing with his hands again

“It was Bob's head and it was, like, on his knee. It was so funny."

"Right, Bob. Still. Gerard must of loved that"

"He did have an odd smile on his face, you should ask him about it."

"You should of taken a picture!"

"I know. You should have seen them all, it was funny, but the way poor Frank hit his head. I bet he has a massive head ach."

Kyra laughed, "I shouldn’t laugh..."

"Why not?"

"Because he hurt himself."

"He should have looked or at least felt to see if Kat was there."

"But it wasn’t his fault he was asleep."

"That’s true."

"Mikey, where do you see yourself in a year? In five years? Ten years?" She asked.

"With my friends and family, being happy, making the woman I love happy."

"And do you know what I see?"

"What?"

"I see myself with you," she whispered before placing her hand behind his head and kissing him.

"How do you see yourself with me?"

"Well, you're there as Mr. Michael James Way and I’m there as Mrs. Michael James Way."

"Does this mean you want the ring back?"

"Well I’m going to need it if I’m going to be Mrs Michael James Way right?" She chuckled.

"Yes, but are you sure?"

"Don't? Don't you want to get married?"

"Yes I want to get married more than anything. But last night you seemed like you didn't want the ring back, so I just want to make sure this is what you want."

"It is."

Mikey got up from the chair he was in, moved it out of his way and got down on one knee, "Kyra Lee Murdoch, will you be my wife?"

Kyra smiled and laughed, "You already asked and yes."

"I had to ask again," he said as he stood up and slid the ring back on her left ring finger.

"No you didn’t," she smiled.

Mikey kissed Kyra on the lips lightly.

"I love you," she smiled.

"I love you too."

Kyra smiled and played with the back of his hair

"Are you going to finish touring with us?"

"If you'll have me"

"Of course I will have you, and you know Ray, Bob, Gerard, Frank and Kat will all accept you."

"Are you sure? I don’t want them to look at me any differently than before."

"Why would they?"

"Because.....Because I couldn’t carry your baby full term," she sighed.

"Kyra, that wasn't my baby, it was our baby and it’s going to be okay. Everyone just wants you better."

"Still, you must hate me. I'm lucky if you don’t totally ignore me"

"No I don't hate you. I love you so much, nothing could make me hate you."

"Are you sure you don’t hate me?"

" I promise I don't hate you... And neither does anyone else."

"You cant be sure of that. What about all your screaming fans? They probably all want to deck me for losing your baby."

"Actually no. They will probably think we hate each other and now they have a chance at having my babies, so you don't have to worry about the fans."

"Did you even tell them yet?"

"No.. They just know something happened and we cancelled a few shows."

"How many is a few?"

"Five or six maybe seven."

"You're kidding. Right?"

"Should I be?"

"Mikey, you guys shouldn’t have cancelled all those shows."

"Kyra, what were we supposed to do? No one wanted to leave the Hospital and we were afraid to leave Kat here with you after you threw her out."

"I don’t know! Continue on but get a fill in for you? Anything!"

"We thought about that but no one wanted to leave you alone, we were worried about you."

"The tour is much more important than this. I’m telling you this now. Way more important.”

"I don't think so. You're the most important thing in the world, but take the tour up with Gee. It was his idea to cancel."

"GERARD!" She yelled.

"Yes. Do you want me to get him for you?"

"No, I'll get him myself," she said proudly, "GERARD!"

A few seconds later the door creaked open and Gerard poked his head in, "Yes?" "

Why the hell did you cancel the tour you idiot!"

"Do you want me to leave you to alone?" Mikey asked.

"I don’t know. Why the hell did you cancel the tour!?"

"Because you needed us here, and I sure as hell wasn’t leaving you alone with Kat the Bat. What’s the big deal?"

"What’s the big deal?" She scoffed, "WHATS THE BIG FUCKING DEAL GEE!? You have like a gazillion fans waiting for you."

"Kyra, again their just fans, you’re not. And I wasn't going to leave you alone."

"Just fans? Gee, they make you who you guys are."

"If they care that much about us than I'm sure they will understand why we cancelled them. Your health is what matters."

"Oh Gerard," she chuckled to herself.

"What? Sorry if I was worried and didn't want you left alone."

Kyra sighed, "Don’t blame me if I get ripped apart by fan girls."

"I wont. Now you need to sleep."

"Whatever Gerard."

"What’s that on your hand?" Gerard asked, squinting.

"That? That Gerard is a ring. Now your dumb AND blind?"

"So nice Kyra. Would it make you happy if I un-cancelled the tours?"

"I guess you really are dumb....considering you can’t go back in time and un-cancel things.”

"I can un-cancel the ones we haven’t missed, but if we do that Kat stays her with you, but I swear to god if she even looks at you funny she will be thrown off the bus."

Kyra rolled her eyes, "Can’t I just leave and come with you guys?"

"Can you and the Bat play nice? And someone will have to ask a doctor."

"Oh shut the fuck up Gerard. That's like asking you to shut up during interviews. I'll ask them myself"

"Whatever Kyra, I just don't want you two fighting or anything. If I had it my way she wouldn't even be coming with us, but Frank would be mad."

"Well good. You do that then Gerard."

"What’s made you so cranky?"

"I'm not cranky. I just really, really hate you at the moment."

"Why the hell do you hate me?"

"Gotta hate someone," Kyra smiled.

"I thought you hated the bitch who put you in here? What did I do?"

"Kyra baby I think I will go get a doctor for you, but if you need me just yell okay?" Mikey said, trying to get out of the firing line.

"Okay," she smiled sweetly, kissing him before he left and shut the door. Gerard rolled his eyes and snickered, "What? Never seen people kiss?"

"Yeah I've been watching you two kiss for years, I've also been watching you kiss me for a while," Gerard smirked.

"Oh please. I was drunk and you know it."

"So why do you hate me? I honestly thought you hated the Bat."

"You got me fucking pregnant Gee!" She whisper yelled.

"So what? I didn't kill it like she did! And it might have been Mike’s. You don't know it was mine, do you?"

"It doesn’t matter anymore. It’s gone."

"Kyra, I'm sorry, I just don't see any reason to hate me. Did you want it to be mine or his?"

"Gerard, it doesn’t matter. It’s gone now and I’ve got a second chance."

"With him or me?"

"With him you idiot!"

"Than why were you with me so much if you want him oh so bad?" Gerard asked getting closer to the bed.

"It was an accident! It should never have happened!"

"Really, because I know you weren't complaining when it was happening, were you? Does Mikey know about us?" Gerard was now at Kyra's bed side.

"He's never going to know Gerard. He'd kill us both!"

"You might as well tell him, then you won’t feel so bad when you keep doing it behind his back."

"I’m not doing anything Gerard. It’s over"

Gerard leaned his head down, "That’s what you always say," Gerard pressed his lips to Kyra's.

"And that’s how its going to be this time," she said, pushing him off.

"Yeah right. Just wait, in a week or two you'll be wanting me, just like always," he said, kissing her again, this time with more force.

"Gerard I'm fucking serious!"

Gerard just smirked at her, "That ring didn't mean anything before, and it probably doesn't now either."

"He's your fucking brother Gerard."

"And he's your fiancé, but that didn't stop either of us before, did it?"

"Don’t use my lines against me to make me feel guilty Arthur."

"I don't want you to feel guilty Lee. I want you to realize you can’t help but sex me up so you will never be faithful to Mikey."

"Oh please! You're so fucking full of yourself Gerard. The only reason you'd climb to the top of a building was if there was a reflective surface on top!"

"Whatever Kyra, at least I know when to keep my damn mouth shut."

"What the hell is that supposed to mean," she hissed.

"Oh don't give me that shit Kyra! You told Kat the damn Bat and she let me know that she knows, so Mikey just might find out any way."

"She's not going to tell. I know she wont"

"Yeah right, she told me, so how do you know she wont tell anyone else?"

"For fucks sake Gerard. What the hell do you want?"

"You to make sure the bitch don't say shit and for you to really pick between me and Mikey."

"I can do the last one right now. Mikey. Listen to me Gee. I. Pick. Mikey."

"Okay and the first thing?"

"Trust me. That’s easily done"

"Just like she wouldn't drink vodka right?"

"Whatever Gerard."

"Kyra..."

"Gerard..."

"We're still friends right?"

"I don’t think we can be friends. Acquaintances yes. But friends? I don’t know"

"Whatever." Gerard smirked, and started walking toward the door.

"Whatever," she muttered back.
♠ ♠ ♠
Did you really think I'd make Mikey bust them that easily?
So anyway, I'm running a little contest.
The prize?
Well I haven't fully decided yet.
It'll either be whoring out of one of your stories or perhaps a one shot written by yours truly.
And what do you have to do?
Simple.
Message me the personality/looks etc of a future female character.
Don't post it in a comment. Message me
Easy huh?
Thought so.
Thoughts?