Status: Complete. Go read sequel, 'And Give Me All Your Hopeless Hearts'?

Give A Cheer For All The Broken

Feed It To The Cat.

Kat looked at Mikey, "I really do hope you rot in hell." She than looked at the rest the band," Guys if you're not going to talk to him do it because of Kyra, not because of me."

"She's right," Gerard said, walking off to the bunks

"Gerard Way, did you just say I was right?" Kat called after him, in shock.

"Yes I did Kit Kat. Yes I did."

"Are you trying to give me a heart attack?"

"Nope. I’m just saying that we lost someone great tonight."

"Maybe if I would have stayed passed out she wouldn't have left. And then we would still have someone great.”

"Either way. We know that we wont find better," Gerard said, closing his curtain.

Kat sighed, knowing that for once Gerard was right and she had to agree with him. Bob and Ray mumbled agreements and went off to their bunks, leaving Mikey standing there

Kat snuggled in to Frank for getting about her that was until she laid on it, "Oh shit,” she yelled jumping up, glaring at Mikey the whole time.

"Is she alright?" Mikey mumbled.

"Not sure where she is," Kat said to Frank as she turned her gaze on Mike, "Why should I tell you anything?"

"Because..."

"Boy, after the hell I have been through tonight, you better give me a better answer than because."

"I didn’t mean to argue with her. It's not like I was forcing her to sleep with me. And I-I-I helped you and Frank. That counts for something.

"See that would have counted, if I didn't have stiches in my arm, and I could have died. But if you must know the answer I will tell you, I don't know if she is or not... You should also know she is the only thing keeping you alive."

"I didn’t mean to yell at her," he said sadly, sitting down

"Yelling isn't all you did, do you have any idea, how bad you freaked her out?”

"I didn’t mean it. God, I'm such an idiot. Let me guess? The ring is in my bunk?"

Kat didn't say anything she didn't even look at Mikey. Yes she hated him right now for many reasons, but she just couldn't tell him what Kyra did with the ring.

"Kat? Is it there?"

"I need to talk to Gerard."

It was the only thing she could think to say to get out of telling Mikey where the ring was. She knew Gerard probably wouldn't talk to her but she was going to try. Kat walked quickly to the bunk area, she only feel down once, "Gerard you awake?"

"Who's asking?"

'The person who is afraid you're going to murder in her sleep."

"Ah, Kit Kat," He grinned opening the curtain, "What’s up?"

Kat smiled, she liked that name much better than Kat the Bat, "Not much, avoiding an awkward conversation, and probably going to start another one, you?"

"Wondering what you want. What do you want?"

"To talk to you and avoid telling Mikey where the ring is."

"Where is it?"

Kat looked around to make sure no one was around, "Gee, what do you do when a gold fish dies?"

"Feed it to the cat?"

"Well Kyra never had a cat, so what else do you do if you don't have a cat?"

"Other than flush it down the....oh god. She didn’t?"

"I think she may have but I'm not sure, I haven’t asked her yet so I don't want to tell Mikey."

"MIKEY! KAT SAYS THE RINGS DOWN THE TOILET!" He called out. Gerard smirked at Kat before shutting the curtain again.

"Gerard that was very mean, but I still need to talk to you."

"What is it first?"

"I'm going to confess my undying love for you." She said sarcastically, "It’s about the band."

"No, you cant join. Why look at that. We're done talking. Nighty night."

"Sweet of you to offer, but not what I needed to know."

"What do you need to know then?"

"What’s going to happen? We cant finish touring. Kyra not only writes the songs you sing every night, but she does all the photo shoot and press releases and guess what? She's gone," Kat said that last part with sadness.

"Well you can blame Mikey for that. Maybe she might come back, but there’s gunna have to be serious sucking up done. DID YOU HEAR THAT MIKEY? SERIOUS SUCK UP!!"

“I blame Mikey for lots of things, but that doesn't tell me what’s going to happen if she don't come back. Oh and Kyra doesn't want him to suck up, that’s what part of the fight was about in a way."

"Well what the fuck does she want?"

Kat though about it for a minute, Mikey kept his emotions bottled up inside while Gee showed all his, she couldn't want what Kat was thinking could she? "I don't know Gee, something about emotions."

"Oh well. She's gone now. At least there will be more food to eat now"

"You're so… I don't even have a word for what you are sometimes, but that was a very mean thing to say, anyway I'm sure you want sleep so night."
♠ ♠ ♠
Here you are my darlings!
Kellan was gorgeous.
Check out my journal for my videos/pics and etc from the day!
Comments? Thoughts?