Status: Complete. Go read sequel, 'And Give Me All Your Hopeless Hearts'?

Give A Cheer For All The Broken

Have Some Fun.

Mikey tossed and turned all night, wondering if what he was doing was really the right thing. Making her go out and find someone else. Would she ever come back? And if she did, would there be someone with her? Kyra awoke early the next morning and got changed before Mikey woke up. She sat up in her bed waiting for him to wake up.

Mikey woke up with a headache. "Coffee?" He asked groggily.

"Sorry, there is none," she said cheerfully.

"How are you so happy?” Mikey grumbled.

"I dont know, but I think Mr. Grumpy as set in," she said in a cute voice trying not to laugh.

"Let’s just go," he said, grabbing his things and walking to the door.

"Okay," She said happily and skipped to the door. That’s right, she skipped.

"So how are we getting back to where ever were meant to be?" Kyra asked, shutting the door and catching up to him.

"Cab."

"Okie dokie."

A few minutes later, they were in a cab, both sitting in the back seat. He sat on one side and she sat clearly on the other, careful not to come in contact with each other. After an hour or so of silence, it was broken.

"So how do you think things will go, today?" He asked.

"Not good. I think they’re going to be more mad at me than you."

"I don't you could kill Frank, and I think Kat would still hate me more."

"Pfft. Frank is easy. Just stop Skittle production and no. Kat is going to hate me more because I’m leaving her with you/"

"How do you know I'm staying?"

"Because I’m going to make you stay."

"How can you if you're not there?"

"Promise me you'll stay?"

"I think I've made enough promises," Mikey muttered.

"A promise for a promise. I promise to genuinely to try and find someone if you promise to stay?"

"No a promise for a promise is I promise no kids, you promise to find someone, I already made my promise," Mikey reminded her. He didn't plan on leaving he just wanted to see what she would do or say if he said he was going to leave.

"Well fine then...I guess if you want to leave then I’m not going to stop you. It’s your life after all," she said leaning her arm against the window and looking out.

Mikey sighed, "Are you going to tell them you are replacing us?"

"Not in those exact words."

"Okay, have fun telling Kat about Britney."

"I will," she said, not even looking at him anymore,

"I think I see the bus," he muttered, nearly 90 minutes after the last word spoken.

Kyra looked up and sure enough there it was. They split the fare and got out and headed towards the bus. "Wait," she said as Mikey went to get on.

"What?" He asked, a look of fear in his eyes.

She slowly paced around, her arms behind her neck, undoing the necklace. Kyra came back and put it in his hand, "Here."

"What’s this for?"

"It’s what you wanted back. The ring?" She pointed at it on the necklace.

"I know that, but why did you give me the whole necklace?"

"You keep it."

"But this is yours, why?"

"Do you want me to genuinely try my hardest and finding someone else? Because if I keep that necklace I’m just going to keep being reminded of what was on it"

Mikey nodded understanding what she meant. He slipped the necklace and ring in his hoodie pocket.

"Right. Lets go rock this boat bitches," she sighed.

She climbed up the bus and walked in, only to be hugged by each and every one on the bus, including the driver. Mikey slowly walked on, his welcome not as warm as the one Kyra got.

"Guys, you remember Mikey right? Gerard's brother? The bassist?" Kyra said, gesturing for him to come closer.

"Kyra, stop it. Let them hate me."

"Why should they? If anyone should hate you it’s me, but I don’t, so they fucking shouldn’t."

"Kyra, yes they should, I accused them of sleeping with you. I still don't get why you forgave me."

"Fine, let them hate you. I’m going to go pack," Kyra muttered, walking off to the backroom.

"Pack?" Gerard asked.

"Yes Gerard she said pack, she has news she needs to tell you all," Mikey said walking to his bunk.

"News? What news?" Frank asked.

"I’m packing because I’m leaving because I’ve got meetings in L.A" Kyra answered.

"With who?" Kat and Gerard both said, sounding upset that she told Mikey and not them.

"That Pete guy."

"Oh girl, he is so damn fine," Kat told her.

"Why?" Gerard asked ignoring what Kat had just said to Kyra.

"I know right?" She laughed, missing Gerard’s question.

"WHY?" Gerard practically growled.

Kyra looked at him and stopped packing, "Well because he wants to meet me, work with me on lyrics. I don’t know."

"Yeah and what? You expect us to wait on you Kyra?"

"What do you mean wait? You’re on tour! You don’t need me here!"

"What about when tour is over and we have no new material to do because you ditched us for another band?"

"I’m not ditching you for another band Gee. Besides, you can write yourself."

"What does Mikey think about this?"

"He's cool with it. Are you cool with it?" Kyra asked.

"I don't believe this. Kat are you okay with this too? Am I the only one who sees this as a problem?"

"There's no problem Gerard. I’m coming back."

"I guess I mean it is the Pete Wentz, you don't just give up a chance to meet him. But if you replace me with, like, Lindsay or Paris, I might be mad," Kat said, receiving glares from Frank and Gerard, "But I am upset with you for some other things."

"Like?"

"You leaving for one and for two, you're leaving me with you boyfriend who I happen to hate right now."

"We're not together anymore," she mumbled, going back to packing.

Kat followed her, silently hoping she would explain more.

"Shut the door," she muttered as Kat closed the door.

"He wants me to see other people," Kyra blurted out.

"And you agreed?"

"I had to! It was a promise for a promise Kat."

"What?"

"He promised no kids and I had to promise this."

"He is mental and I'm sorry you have to do this. Is that why you are leaving?"

"No, no. I’m actually looking forward to this. You know? Meet other people, like he said."

"I can’t believe you are meeting Pete," Kat sighed, "You know, this could be your chance to date your secret lover."

"Pete isn’t my secret- OH I get you....I don’t know. I don’t think it'd go down to well."

"With Mikey no, but he did tell you to see other people, who better to see then him. I mean any guy you honestly date is going to hurt Mikes some how, I still say he doesn't deserve you," Kat said looking at her arm, that still had stitches in it.

"I know but he wants me to be happy and I told him I was happy with him but he said to still see other people. He's only setting himself up for hurt but he wont realize that."

"I think he knows that Kyra, but I also think he wants you to not feel held back by him. It’s like the saying ‘If you love someone then let them go, if they love you they will come back.’ Or something like that, so are you going after Pete instead of the secret lover?"

"I’m not going after anyone Kat. Especially not this Pete fellow. Mike said he’s like Gerard."

"So instead of Gee, you're going to sex up Pete who Mike says is like Gee?" Kat said in a very teasing voice, smile planted on her face.

"You just assume I’m going after Pete?"

"No Kyra, I'm telling you to have some fun, like back in High School, and to bring me back lots of autographs, and pictures!" Kat grinned.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow.
With each chapter I post, a person subscribes then unsubscribes.
:)