Status: Complete. Go read sequel, 'And Give Me All Your Hopeless Hearts'?

Give A Cheer For All The Broken

Back To Where You Belong.

“You know, that record deal offer still stands Ky,” Pete whispered in her ear as he hugged her tightly at the airport.

“I know what I want Pete and that isn’t it. Sorry,” Kyra shrugged as she pulled away.

“Fine. More money for me then,” he chuckled.

She nodded and laughed, before saying the rest of her goodbyes to the others. It was late at night and this was the second time she had had to say goodbye in one month and two weeks. First to her old friends and now her new friends.

Kyra boarded the plane, thoughts rushing through her mind of what her old friends would say to her in the next few hours. She was catching an late night plane to surprise them and to quite possibly, scare them.

- - -

Kyra crept onto the bus, which was still quiet, meaning they were all still asleep. She silently put her bags down at got a large metal pot and a wooden spoon before walking to the bunk section, "WAKE UP MOTHERFUCKERS!" She laughed

Kat jumped up out of her bunk first, heading toward the front of the bus where the sound came from, "I swear to god I will kill you if you don't get off this bus!" Kat yelled.

Kyra replied, "Is this untimely end of Kyra!?"

Kat ran at her best friend, tackling her to the ground while screaming, "SHE'S BACK! SHE'S BACK! GET UP!”

"Were you actually going to kill me?" Kyra laughed from the ground.

"Yes, I thought you was a teenie, or someone trying to rob us... How was the trip? Is Pete really hot?"

"You would not believe hot!"

"Did you sex him up?" Kat asked while she had the chance, since no one else had even bothered to come see why she was freaking out or why the screaming suddenly stopped.

"KAT!" Kyra squealed, slapping her arm playfully, "Of course not!"

"Did you get what I asked for? Did you meet anyone else?"

"I met lots of people," Kyra smiled, getting a pile of paper and photos from her bag and handing them to her

Kat threw her arms around Kyra in a hug, "Thank you!"

Frank shot up as he heard someone yell Kat’s name and he ran to the front of the bus where he stood wide eyed at Kyra and Kat laughing and giggling.

"Frankie! Is that you? Did you get taller?" Kyra asked, with a huge grin planted on her face.

"No, sadly, I'm still just short old me," he said, coming to the room to get a hug himself.

"Ha ha. Your Skittles are in the bag."

"NO!" Kat yelled, which woke everyone else up finally.

"Um, what’s up? He can have them if he wants?" Kyra shrugged as Frank started searching through his friend’s bag.

"Kyra, it’s like seven in the morning and I want more sleep."

"I'll look after him. You go back to sleep then."

Mikey shuffled in the room, rubbing his eyes, "Did you just say Kyra loves Frank’s skittles?" He asked, still half asleep.

"No, she said Frank on Skittles means no one sleeps," Kyra smirked.

"KYRA?" Mikey asked but didn't wait on a reply as he ran and sat on her lap, throwing his arms around her, "So how hot is Pete? I haven’t seen him in forever!" He gushed, jokingly of course.

"He's...pretty hot," she chuckled

"Glad you're back" he said, getting of her lap.

"It’s good to be back," she replied, relieved he was no longer squishing her.

Gerard walked in next, not noticing Kyra, "Holy shit guys, please tell me Kat didn't kill a teenie."

Kyra took the advantage of not being noticed by him yet and snuck up behind him, covering his eyes with her hands, "You wish Gerard."

"Holy shit, Kyra!" he turned around hugging her, "I've missed you," Gerard said into her ear.

"I missed you too!" She smiled.

"So? How’s tour?" Kyra asked as she sat down on the sofa.

Kat just shrugged, Mikey mumbled, “Better now that you’re here," while all Frank did was stuff skittles in his mouth.

"It’s fucking great!" Gerard exclaimed, showing the most excitement.

"Why is it fucking great?" Kyra asked, slightly laughing.

"Tour is always great and the fans think I'm hot."

Kyra face palmed herself, "Still the same Gerard then?"

"Of course."

Kyra rolled her eyes and chuckled, unsure of what to say, partly wishing she was back in California

"So? Meet anyone?" Mikey asked, while receiving a kick from Kat.

"I met lots of people. Pete, Patrick, Travis, Ryan...God who else is there? Let’s just say lots."

"I mean are you seeing anyone?" Again Kat kicked him, but this time Frank and Gee helped.

"Well I'm seeing you guys in front of me right now," she laughed.

"Damn it, Kyra, I mean did you freaking make good on our deal?" This time not only did he get kicked, but Bob came in the room and smacked his head, while waving at Kyra.

"If you must know, yes,” Kyra waved and smiled sweetly at Bob.

"So who is this guy? When do we get to meet him?" Mikey asked, not in a jealous way, more of a curious way.

"Well....I don’t know."

"YOU DON‘T KNOW WHO HE IS?" The whole room yelled.

"No, no. I do. I meant I don’t know when you'll meet him…”

"Well who is he?" Kat asked this time.

"Who is he? Well...." Kyra trailed off, trying to think of a lie she could use instead of saying she didn’t make good on the deal between her and Mikey.

Then it came to her.

"Well.....Pete," she coughed the last part.

"Told you that you would like him," Mikey smiled at her, while Kat sat there looking at her with her mouth agape.

"Well, guess you were right."

Ray finally came in the room where everyone was, "Kyra Lee, where’s my damn hug?"

"Rayray!" She squealed, jumping over Gerard to hug him.

"Missed you kiddo," Ray said and ruffled her hair.

"When are you going to cut the hair Ray?"

"Never! You and the evil that’s inside you, stay away from my hair."

"Fine. I'll just get some gum and put it in the middle so you'll have to cut it," she grinned.

"NO!" He shirked.

"Settle down. I wont."

Ray nodded and walked to get coffee. Everyone else was in their own conversations except Kat, she was just staring at Kyra he mouth still open. Kyra walked back over and shut her mouth for her, giggling.

After that Kat came out of her shock, "So guys, I think I want to redye my hair, you know make it brighter, what do you think?"

"I like it how it is," Kyra laughed making a moustache out of it.

"I think the red is too dull, I want it bright like blood."

"No, leave it. It suits my moustache," Kyra said.

Kat just started laughing, "We need to talk later."

"Fine but if it’s about my moustache then no."

"Well of course it is. I'm going to shave it for lying to me."

"Fine. I'll just get my own moustache then," Kyra said and moved her blonde hairr in front of her mouth.

Kat pulled her up off the couch, and dragged her to the back room.

"AVENGE ME RAY!" She screamed before the door shut, "So whats up?" Kyra asked and sat down as if she was sane.

Kat locked the door so no one could come in, "You’re a liar, now who did you lie to is the question?"

"What? Kat you can’t just accuse me of lying!"

"I can. When you told me you didn't sex up Pete but you told Mikey you were dating him. Who are you lying to?"

"So? Harmless lie"

"But to who?"

"Just because I’m dating him doesn’t mean we're sleeping together Kat."

"So if I call Pete fucking Wentz at anytime without you knowing, he will agree that you are his girlfriend?"

"He wont tell you. It’s on the down low," Kyra said quickly, trying to cover her tracks.

"Whatever Kyra, I believe you. You're my best friend after all, no reason to lie to me right?"

"Fine. You win. There’s no one," Kyra sighed, "No Pete. We're just good friends."

Kat looked at her shocked, and confused.

"I couldn’t say I didn’t make good on the deal could I!? Fuck Kat. He's gunna hate me!" Kyra muttered with her head in her hands.

"Why would he hate you? All you had to say was that you tried, went on a few dates but hadn't found anyone yet. I say you call Pete and get him to pretend to break up with you, then there no lie," Kat just looked down thinking this was her worst idea ever and that she shouldn't even be trying to help since she would probably make things worse.

Then a wicked grin swept across Kyra’s face.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments.