Status: Complete. Go read sequel, 'And Give Me All Your Hopeless Hearts'?

Give A Cheer For All The Broken

My Bloody Unicorn Looked Good!

"Don’t you have a show to get ready for?" Kyra asked Gerard, once they got on the bus.
.
"I'm ready," he said smiling, sitting down in a chair.

“How can you be ready already? We just got back.”

"I'm playing in what I have on, duh."

"Ugh fine," Kyra said sitting down around the kitchen table.

Kat came bounding out from the back, taking a seat across from Kyra, "So, how was it?"

"It was alright," she shrugged.

"Just alright? Where did you go? Was he a jerk or the perfect date?"

"We went to the movies. It wasn’t bad though."

"Cool, did loser ask any questions?"

"Which one?"

"Mikey of course. I'm sure Gee said plenty, I probably don't want to know what he said," Kat wiggled her eyebrows at Ky.

"He didn’t see us go so he couldn’t ask."

"So he still has no idea you went on a date with Gee?"

"Nope," Kyra said, flicking through the pages of a magazine.

"What have you gotten yourself in to now?" Kat sighed as she walked to the kitchen bench and made a coffee.

"I don’t know Kat. I don’t know," Kyra said, walking off to the bunks to find something to do before heading over for the night’s show.

Mikey had just got out of the shower and was finishing buttoning up his jeans when Kyra came to the bunk area, "Hey."

"Uh hey," she said looking at the ground to avoid seeing him shirtless.

"What’s wrong?" He asked, trying to see her face.

"Nothing’s wrong. I’m just trying to avoid seeing a shirtless Mikey Way," Kyra said.

"Oh, sorry," he muttered, reaching around her and grabbing a shirt before putting it on quickly, "Better?"

"Much."

"So, where did you and Gee sneak off to? Please tell me you didn't go to an alley and kill my brother," his eyes widened in mock horror as he looked at Kyra.

"Ha no. As much as Kat wishes I didn’t, we just went and got a bite to eat."

"Have fun? Any cute counter girls check you out?" He giggled, as he remembered what happened when they went to the ice cream shop that one time.

"Shut up."

"Oh come on, you know it was funny."

"No, it wasn’t. Alright. Maybe a bit but not that much."

"Yes it was! Look at that smile on your face. Just be glad it was me with you and not Gee or Frank, they would have got that chick’s number for you."

"Mm. Suppose so," Kyra said looking through her bag.

"Do my make up for the show?" He asked, catching her by surprise.

"What have you been doing without me?" She asked.

"Well one time Gee did it and it wasn't pretty. He drew a black and red unicorn on my cheek, then after that we all let Kat do our make up. She isn't bad, but she's no you."

"Ugh, fine. C'mon then," she chuckled, Kyra took his hand and they went to the backroom, "Make up?"

"Here," he handed it to her.

"Thank you," she smiled, positioning his head with her hand under his chin while starting with eyeliner.

Mikey held perfectly still while Kyra did this.

"That unicorn wouldn’t have been too bad since Gee drew it, right?" She asked.

"Well if it didn't have horns and wasn't dripping blood it might have been okay, but it was demonic I tell you.... Did you hear that?"

"Hear what?" She asked, too busy applying makeup.

"I think someone yelled your name."

"I didn’t hear anything."

"KYRA!" Someone yelled as footsteps came to the bathroom door.

"Oh shit. I’m in for it. Save me," she mumbled

Mikey opened the door to reveal Kat, Gee, Frank, Ray, even Bob, "I don't think they want to kill, you. But if they try I will save you."

"Uh....hey guys?"

"MAKE up please, don't let Gee do it," They all shouted at her.

"Okay, okay. Hang on let me finish up here. Then Ray, then Bob, then Kat, Frank and Gee. Okay?"

They all sighed happy that Gee or Kat would not be doing their make up tonight.

Kyra finished up on Mikey and sent him on his way

"Hey Ky, who will do your make up?"

"I can do my own, unlike you lazy bums."

"Hey! You're good at it so we let you do it," Mikey smiled, "Next," he yelled as he went to find the shirt he would be wearing for the show.

She worked her way through them, finishing with Gee

Gee kissed her cheek, "Want me to do yours?"

"It’s okay. I can do mine. Besides I don’t want some unicorn on my face."

"He told you?" Gerard asked with mock anger in his voice.

"Mmmhm," she nodded.

"MIKEY!" Gerard yelled while laughing.

"Stop moving! Otherwise your makeup will turn out like shit"

"Sorry. Oh and my bloody unicorn looked good thank you. "

"I’m sure it did," she nodded, finishing up.

"Hey at least I only messed with Mikey. Kat messed with us all and they still picked her over me," he pouted.

"Aww poor Gee-gee."

Gerard smiled slightly, "You coming to the show tonight?"

"I don’t know. Seen one My Chemical Romance show, you've seen em all."

"Oh and I guess Fall Out Boy puts on a better show than we do?"

"Well I didn’t see them perform. I only hung out and wrote songs with them"

"Oh yeah? You probably bashed us in them, didn't you?" Gerard tried to act hurt and sad, but ended up smiling.

"How'd you know?" She laughed.

"Just a guess. Do you plan on telling Mikey about us Ky?"

"Do I plan on telling Mikey? So it’s my responsibility?"

"Well I figure you would want to tell him, I can if you want me to."

"And what would you say?"

"Mikey, I'm taking Ky out again on a date."

"Maybe...Maybe I should tell him."

"And what would you say?"

"I'll ask him some questions, see if it would be okay."

Gerard just nodded, not really sure what to say.

"Unless, you want to do it?"

"No you can, that is if you even want to go on another date with me."

"Okay. I'll tell him tonight but you have to make sure you’re no where near us when I tell him.”

"Will do. Before or after the not so great My Chem show?"

"When do you think I should?"

"When ever you want sugar."

"Fine, after it is. Call me sugar once more and you wont be dating anyone."

Gerard just smiled getting up and heading for the door now that she was done with his make up.
♠ ♠ ♠
:)