Status: Complete. Go read sequel, 'And Give Me All Your Hopeless Hearts'?

Give A Cheer For All The Broken

Diva.

Kyra stood at the side of the other side of the stage with Kat, watching the boys finish and come off stage, handing their instruments to crew members.

"Alright. I'm going to tell him," She told her friend

Kat nodded, "Just make sure no innocent mugs are around."

"Mm. Right, let's go," Kyra mumbled, dragging Kat off to find the guys.

Kat unwillingly followed Kyra to the dressing rooms, where she stood in the corner and waited for everyone to come in so she could make her escape. Kyra sat down on the sofa, tapping her feet

"They’re coming, I can hear them," Kat said to Ky.

Kyra was just about to reply, when the door burst open and they came in. In an instant, Kat was out the door with Frank. Everyone watched as Kat drug Frank out of the dressing room and away from the venue,

"Please don't be doing anything when we get there," Gerard yelled as they were almost out of hearing range.

Kyra chuckled to herself and sat there, observing the guys to see what kind of mood they were in

"Hey," Mikey said taking a seat on her lap.

"Hey," she said softly, "How was the show?"

"It was good," he said smiling.

"That's good. So, why are you sitting on my lap?" She asked.

"Because."

"Because why?"

Mikey smirked at Kyra, "You really want to know?"

"Do I want to know?"

"I don't know, do you?"

"Kinda. If it's something disgusting I don’t want to know."

"Pile on Mikey!" Mikey yelled while smirking at Kyra.

"You bitch!" She laughed.

Since Frank, the main start of pile ons, was gone, nobody seemed to noticed Mikey’s call to start some fun.

"That’s Miss bitch," Mikey said, snapping his wrist forward.

"Diva," she rolled her eyes.

"No, that’s Gee. He has the ego, not me."

Ky glanced over at Gerard who flipped Mikey off before leaving.

"Love you too," he called as his brother left the room.

"I'm thirsty...Go get me a drink," she whined.

"Bob... She needs a drink," Mikey said looking at Bob.

"Ray...She needs a drink," Bob said to Ray.

"Mikey…She needs a drink," Ray replied.

"Fine," Mikey got up and walked out of the dressing room .

Kyra sat up, relieved he was no longer sitting on her and put her feet up on the sofa.

"You know he will still sit on you right?" Bob said.

"He better not. He's getting heavy."

"I am not," Mikey huffed as he came back in to the room.

"Sorry sweetie, but you are."

"BOB! She called me fat."

"Well call her fat back you idiot," Bob said, walking out with Ray to go back to the bus.

"Did you get me a drink?" She asked.

"Maybe. Maybe not."

"That's okay. I'll just die of dehydration," Kyra said, acting as if she was out of saliva.

Mikey handed her a bottle of water he had collected while out of the room and then laid down on the floor.

"Yes! I knew it!" She grinned, opening the bottle of water.

Mikey just smiled, "Want to go to the bus, or do you think Frank and Kat are you know?"

"Frank and Kat what?"

"You know what Gee implied they were going to do. You don't think they’d do that on the bus do you?"

"And if they are?"

"I don't wanna get on the bus and hear it..."

"Well good. You can be the first to hear about the person who I think I'm technically dating then."

"Really, you bounce back fast," he mumbled.

"Ouch. That hurts Mike."

"I'm just saying Pete just broke up with you a little while ago and you're already dating someone new."

"Oh…right. But this person asked me so it's different."

Mikey just raised his eye brow, hoping she would go on.

"Hm. Yes, well," she coughed, avoiding his gaze.

"Well what?" He said, a half happy, half sad smile on his face.

"Nothing. I just thought you should know."

"Who is it?"

"Well...Uhm"

"Come on Ky, it can’t be that bad."

"Why can't it be that bad?"

"Well the worst person it could be is Kat. But since we know you don't swing that way I think I will be able to live," Mikey said not really thinking about who it might be.

"Gerard," she mumbled, hoping he didn't hear.

"Can you say that again, I'm not sure I heard you right."

"Gerard," she said clearly.

Mikey just looked at her, he was in a state of shock. They sat there for a while, nothing being said.

"Why?" It was the only thing Mikey could think to say.

"Why Gerard?"

Mikey just nodded.

"Mike, just so you know, I'm doing it to get back at you in anyway. He asked me and I thought 'why not?'"

"To get back at me for what?"

"I don't know. I just don’t want you thinking I'm doing this for revenge or something"

"Does everyone but me know about this?" Mikey asked, as he stared at her lost in thought waiting on her to reply.

"No."

"Am I the first one to know then?"

"Second. Best friend you know?"

"You’re telling me the freaking Bat knows about this?"

"No, I'm saying Kat knows. And she only knows he asked me!"

"Why?" Mikey asked again. It was meant more for himself than anyone else, he was thinking out loud.

"What do you mean why?"

Mikey sighed, "Why didn't you tell me? Why couldn't Gerard let me be happy? Why did Kat have to put her nose in our business yet again?"

"One. I did tell you, just then. Two. Gerard let you be happy? You mean watching me date other people and being miserable? Because that isn't happy. And three. Kat didn't put her nose in it. I told her"

"I mean why didn't you tell me when I asked where you two went. The me being happy thing, well it doesn't matter now.. Yeah well still she could have said something."

"Well I wasn't going to tell you at all. I only just decided! What doesn't matter?"

"Nothing.. I wish you and him the best damn luck," Mikey said standing up.

"Mike, where are you going?" She asked, standing up as well

"For a walk," he replied, in a distant voice.

"Oh...okay...Can I come too?" She asked hopefully, knowing the answer would be no.

And she was right, "No."

"Suit yourself," Kyra said, walking back to the bus by herself.
♠ ♠ ♠
New Tyson Ritter story: Let's Not Ask Why It's Not Right
Check it out?