Status: Complete. Go read sequel, 'And Give Me All Your Hopeless Hearts'?

Give A Cheer For All The Broken

Trouble Comes A-Knockin'.

Kyra gave Gerard a quick peck on the lips before he headed onto stage. He waved to her from the centre of stage before Kat dragged her best friend off back to the bus.

“Ready for ice cream and a really long movie marathon?” Kat asked her friend, the only reason they were having the movie marathon was to relax a bit as Kyra hadn't been feeling the best.

“Of course, but only if we watch Edward Scissorhands!”

“We’ve seen that a million times, but sure, if that’s what you want to watch.”

The platinum blonde clapped her hands together, running onto the bus and claiming the best ice cream flavour before planting herself directly in front of the screen like a small child. Kat shook her head and chuckled, putting the disc in.

“So you and Gerard seem to be going good, huh?” Kat asked, getting a spoon.

“I guess. I mean there’s always going to be some awkwardness,” Kyra shrugged as there was a knock on the bus door.

“Why would there be awkwardness?” Her friend questioned as she went to answer the door.

“Ugh, well with Mikey. You know?”

There was silence for a few moments, causing Kyra to become worried.

“Kat? Are you alright? Who’s at the door?” Kyra curiously asked.

“Uh…Ky? You might want to come here.”

Kyra got up lazily, strolling over to the door, “It better be…important.”

Her eyes gazed upon the young girl standing in front of them. She had hazel brown locks that were flowing just below her shoulders while she had the piercing blue eyes Kyra remembered.

“Hey big sis,” the girl grinned.

“Lily,” Kyra sighed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oooooh.
whats the skankiest or slutiest song you know?