Status: Complete. Go read sequel, 'And Give Me All Your Hopeless Hearts'?

Give A Cheer For All The Broken

Just Sell It On Ebay.

“I WANT YOU TO PUT ALL YOUR MOTHER FUCKING HANDS IN THE AIR!” Gerard yelled into the microphone, making the crowd erupt in screams.

Sister, I'm not much a poet, but a criminal
And you never had a chance
Love it, or leave it, you can't understand
A pretty face, but you do so carry on,
and on,
and on

I wouldn't front the scene if you paid me
I'm just the way that the doctor made me, on,
and on,
and on,
and on
Love is the red the rose on your coffin door
What's life like, bleeding on the floor,
the floor,
the floor


It had been a whole week since Mikey proposed and without anybody finding out about Kyra being pregnant. Of course, it wasn’t easy to keep the secret from the six other people that shared a bus with her. The few times she did have morning sickness was covered up by playing loud music while claiming to be in the bathroom, having a shower. Kyra tapped her foot along to the beat of the song. Watching Gerard sing the words of the song she had written made the story of the lyrics come alive in her mind. Kat was next to her, bopping her head along.

"Kyra, can you come back stage with me? I need to talk to you," Kat yelled as to be heard over the loud music.

Kyra turned her attention from the stage and nodded, following her friend away from the stage. They went into the nearby change room and shut the door behind them, the sound of Gerard’s screaming voice still quite loud. Kyra pretended to be exhausted and collapsed down onto the sofa, laughing.

"So what's up?" Kyra asked, sitting up.

"Nothing really, I just haven’t been feeling well. I needed a rest."

"Oh are you okay? You look fine," Kyra said, looking her up and down.

"I don't know, I feel kind of funny, my stomach has been bothering me."

"Maybe it's just some sort of bug. I had that a few days ago"

"You've been sick?"

"Yeah...it was in the morning. You were probably asleep or something. Did you see Frank out there? He’s looking good."

"Is morning the only time you was sick? And are you trying to hit on my man, if so shouldn't you tell him he looks good, not me?" Kat smiled, sitting at the other end of the long sofa.

Kyra laughed, "Well you can get sick anytime. And well I don't want to boost his ego. We don’t need another Gerard."

“When you say sick do you mean, fever sick, or just puking sick? I know that’s right I don't think I could handle to Gees."

"Ugh. I don’t know. Just vomiting, I lose track."

"How long has this been going on? Do the guys know you've been sick? Are you feeling okay now, you look kind of pale?"

Kyra sighed and looked away, "No..."

"No? Is that a no to everything, or just one thing?"

"I don't know, it's just that. I'm fine, honestly," She gave a small smile.

"Kyra, how long have we been friends?"

"Um let's see. One, two, three," She counted on her fingers, "Like, six years?"

"Pretty close I think... How many times have I caught you when you've lied?"

"Well odds are nine times out of ten."

"So what makes you think, this time is any different?"

"Well it's that one time when I'm telling the truth. I'm fine. Honestly. I'm only pregnant, I'm not completely helpless Kat," She gave a smirk.

"WHAT!?"

"It's the one time I'm telling the truth."

"No, I mean, you're what?"

"Fine?

"No, I think you said 'pregnant'."

"Oh I guess I did. See, I'm losing track of things," Kyra chuckled.

"Kyra, what the hell!? This is nothing to be so damn calm about! How far along are you?"

"I-I-I don't know? Maybe eight weeks? Nine?" Kyra shrugged.

"Why haven’t you told me before this?"

"I-I-I guess I forgot?"

Kat sighed, "Kyra, what the hell, have you told anyone?”

"That's the funny thing. I haven’t," Kyra giggled, swinging her legs over the side of the sofa.

"So wait. Mikey doesn't know? Why are you giggling?"

"Nope, this whole thing is just hilarious. I shouldn’t be laughing, I mean this is serious. Having a kid."

“Yeah Kyra this is real freaking serious. What the hell were you and Mikey thinking? Doesn't that boy know what protection is?"

"Well, I mean it's kinda okay. Considering we're engaged remember?"

"Yeah, Kyra that’s fine, but what’s going to happen to the band? How are you going to get to the doctors and stuff while we're on tour? And why do you keep avoiding my questions about Mikey?"

"Right. Well I've kind of got it all figured it out."

"And just what is your plan? And again why wont you answer my Mikey questions?"

"WHAT'S YOUR QUESTION ABOUT HIM? YOU NEVER ASKED!" She said, frustrated.

"Damn Kyra, don't have a freaking cow. I only asked one question and it just seemed like you were avoiding it. So what’s the plan?"

"Well, stay on tour and be a total inconvenience or go back to Jersey or New York and stay there."

"So what you think the band will just, cancel all their concerts they have left, and go back to Jersey? Kyra you know they can't do that. What about all the fans? When do you plan on telling Mikey and everyone else?"

"I never said the band. I meant just me Kat. And I don't know, I'm waiting for the right time."

"Kyra, you can't go back alone. You need someone with you in case you go in to labour or if something else happens? What do you mean when the time is right? Is there really ever a right time to tell someone something like this?" Kat said, calming down, not wanting to get Kyra upset.

"Well I guess not but I can't exactly go out on stage and tell him right this instant can I? Besides I'll be fine back alone. That's not for like, another 6 months!"

Kat sighed again, “Kyra, it doesn't matter how long you have left. Anything can happen, some people get like super sick the farther along they get. If you want to go back I will go with you, I'm not letting you go alone... Why haven't you told Mikey yet, I mean I understand not telling the rest of us, but why not Mikey?"

"I just haven’t got around to it yet. Can we just drop this? I just don’t want to talk about it"

"Kyra, we need to talk about it. We need to make a plan or something, I'm not going to let you go through this alone."

"I'm not going to be alone Kat! Mikey, remember? The guy out there playing bass?"

“Yes Kyra, I remember him. How can anyone forget him? He's Mikey fucking Way. But for some reason, I get the feeling you don't want him to know, and I'm not going to force you to tell him. But what I am going to do is be your friend and help you, so until you decide you're going to tell Mikey, you're stuck with me."

"Fine if it makes you happy, Ill go tell him now? And why not Gerard too? Since it could be his too," Kyra sighed, leaning back in the chair.

"Kyra, are you telling me you have been cheating on Mikey?"

"No, I never said that."

"Please, explain to me, how it could be Gee's then."

"Okay well, when we, well when I got drunk it just kind of happened and well, I don’t know, we just did it."

"Why do I get the feeling that, that's only half the truth?"

"Why do you think that?”

"Because, I know when you're lying to me, and this seems like its kind of the truth and kind of a lie. I thought we was friends Kyra, but friends don't keep secrets from each other, haven't I told you that before?"

"And friends don’t go on about things either," She mumbled.

“Fine Kyra, I wont say anything else about this. What the hell would you like us to talk about, since you don't care about your health or the fact that you don't know which Way is the father of your baby?"

"The health of my baby? Right..." Kyra chuckled as if Kat was a crazy person.

“Yes the health of your baby. But the baby’s health wont be good if yours isn’t good, so again, what do you want to talk about since you don't want to talk about the baby?"

"And why is mine 'not good'," She said making air quotes.

"I don't know if its good or not. You don't want to talk about it, and you probably haven't been to a doctor to make sure you and the baby are healthy."

"My baby and I just fine thank you," Kyra said, picking up a magazine of the bench and pretending to read it.

“One bastard of a baby,” Kat mumbled.

Kyra's mouth dropped open. "You know what Kat? Fuck you. Seriously, fuck you," She said walking out

Kat ran after Kyra, grabbed her by the arm and pulled her back in the room, locking the door behind her, "Sorry Kyra. Look I didn't mean what I said, I just need to know what’s going on with you, why wont you let me help you? I mean I thought we was friends, but I guess not, right?"

"I guess not," She said yanking her arm away and walking off.

"Well if that how you feel since we're not friends you wont mind if I tell all your little secrets, including the one I've been keeping for six fucking years, right?

"And you Kat? You're not exactly innocent in all of this."

"Oh, yeah and just what have I done? Last time I checked I wasn't cheating on my boyfriend?"

Kyra held her tongue and sighed. "Just whatever. You don’t think I know what I’ve done? Just do whatever."

"Kyra, I know you know what you've done, but you're only human. We all make mistakes. I don't want to hurt you or ruin our friendship unless that’s really what you want, and if it is than I want you to tell me just what awful things I've done... All I want is to help you," Kat sighed and walked toward the door, "A promise is a promise no matter what, remember that,” Kat whispered.

"Promises don’t mean anything," She shook her head. "Look at all those promises I made to Mikey, how fucked up is that?"

“Some promises do. Kyra again, you're only human, we all fuck up sometimes. Do you want my help or not?"

"What? How are you going to help? Go to Mikey and tell him?”

"Kyra, do you really think I would do that?"

"I don’t know. Maybe, after what you said"

Kat put her hand on the door knob. "Kyra, if that’s really what you think than maybe we shouldn't be friends anymore. Maybe we never were. But no, I'm not going to tell Mikey, I never was, just like I never told about the abuse you went through as a teen. When I said help you I was thinking more along the lines of how to keep Mikey from asking questions when your ass gets fat."

"For your information I do not have an ass. See! Nothing there!" Kyra shrieked, turning around.

“Well trust me when you get fat. You'll grow one, and you'll also have two very concerned Ways wondering why you're getting fat. So have fun with that," Kat opened the door and walked out.

"Yeah well, you'll get fat too!" She called out after her.

Kat walked back in to the room, "Yeah but when I get fat it will just be because I like to eat a lot, not because I have a damn baby growing inside me."

"Babies come out Kat,” Kyra pointed out.

"Yeah I know that Kyra, I'm not dumb. But still without some one to cover for you, how are you going to explain gaining so much weight so fast?"

"Well I guess I'll tell them okay? And if you were going to cover for me, what would you say?"

"Kyra, why would I cover for you?"

"Because face it. We need each other more than anyone else. Because without you I'm just me. No one else."

Kat smiled, "Kyra, are you only saying that so I will keep another secret for you, or do you mean that?"

"No, I don't mean it. The words coming out of my mouth are just part of my all evil plan to rid the world of oxygen. Of course I mean it Kat!"

"Damn girl took you long enough I thought I was going to have to walk all the way back to the bus before you realized you need me as much as I need you..." Kat said as her smile widened.

"I'm not that dumb you know."

“Well.. So now are you ready to talk or are we going to fight some more?"

"Well I don’t know. Do you have any ice cream?"

"Well not in here I don't but I was thinking we need a night away from the guys so let’s rent a hotel room, and have one of our famous girl nights, what do you think?"

"Sounds like a plan. Should we leave them a note?"

"If you want we can just sit here and wait, I think they just finished the last song, I can’t hear Gerard screaming any more."

Kyra waited and listened. She was right. Gerard's voice had stopped but the crowd was screaming for more. Then the door burst open and in came the five sweaty men.

“Told you they were done," Kat said, standing up and walking over to where Kyra was standing.

"Haha I guess you're right," Kyra chuckled. "So, uhm, we're going now…”

“Yeah I guess we can... Guys we love you and all but, me and Kyra need some girl time and I want a shower so we're getting a hotel room, don't worry, we'll be back before the bus leaves at ten," Kat smiled at the guys and went to the dressing room door.

The guys had come in and were off in their own little world, coming off from their stage high.

"I don’t think they're even paying attention. Oh well, lets just go," Kyra muttered walking out.

"ASS HOLES!" Kat yelled as she followed Kyra out of the door, "So what hotel should we stay at?"

Kyra smiled, "I don’t know.”

"Well I kind of like the Hilton, don't you? It’s nice and it costs a lot and Frank lets me keep the credit card,” Kat sat with a wicked grin on her face.

"If it's good enough for Paris..." She chuckled.

"Alright to the Hilton it is, do you know the way?"

"Does it look like I'm from here? No. Let's just get a cab."

"But I don't have any cash on me."

"I do."

The girls went and grabbed their bags before heading out to a cab where they went to the hotel, named after the infamous Hilton family. They got a room with two beds and soon headed up. Kat opened the door with the key card and they went in.

" Kyra, what flavour ice cream do you want?" Kat asked, standing near the phone.

"Hmm vanilla," Kyra said, sitting on the bed.

Kat picked up the phone in the room and called room service, “Yes I need two tubs of vanilla ice cream. What do you mean, you only bring high class clients ice cream? Don't you know who my friend is? Well it doesn’t matter, all you need to know is if we don't get our ice cream, she will have you killed. Yes vanilla that’s right thank you," Kat hung up the phone and burst out in laughter.

"You are a maniac. Remind me why I'm friends with you?"

"Because you love me."

"Duh.."

"You asked why."

"Pfft. Don't worry," She laughed.

"Kyra I might be a maniac, but you my friend are insane."

"Insanely beautiful," She joked.

"Of course you are... Man I should have ordered a steak when I was talking to room service I'm hungry."

"You're always hungry," Kyra rolled her eyes.

" I told you I like to eat a lot. Speaking of eating, enjoy your ice cream because after tonight you go on a diet."

"WHAT?! I thought being pregnant was an excuse to eat!" Kyra’s jaw dropped.

"No, that’s just a way to get fat fast. That’s where all pregnant woman go wrong. Yes, you will be eating for two, but you don't need to over eat to make sure the baby is healthy. Besides you have to do this its part of my keep the Ways and media quit plan."

"Keep the Ways and media quit plan?"

“Well yes, we have to keep all three from asking questions about why you put weight on fast. And I know you didn't think I didn't have a plan did you?"

"And what about when the reports come in that I've got an eating disorder? Thought of that Kat?"

"Yes I have. There will be no reports of that, because we'll say that you have to eat less meals at a time because the doctors says you have acid reflex and I am going to diet with you. Speaking of doctors, do you know what town we are going to next?"

"Damn you're good. Uhm, let me check," Kyra said, opening up her sidekick, "Salt Lake City?"

“Why thank you I try. Now for step two, miss I-haven’t-been-to-a-doctor-since-I-found-out-I-was-pregnant, we either need to set up an appointment with a doctor in Salt Lake or we need to go back to Jersey for a week or two, which would you rather have?"

"Why would we need to go back to Jersey? That’d be too suspicious."

“That’s what you would think my dear, but I'm a very good liar. And I was asking because I didn't know if you wanted to have the same doctor through your pregnancy or if you want fifty million of them. Damn where is that ice cream I ordered it like an hour ago."

"I think it's here now," Kyra said lunging for the door, "Oh and what would your lie be?" She took the ice cream and shut the door. Kyra handed one to Kat and sat back down and began eating.

Kat took a big bite of her tasty ice cream, "Well, you see I get home sick really easy, and I love Jersey, and I have already talked with Frank about me maybe going back to Jersey, for a week or so, my sister just had twins and she is going to be needing some help with them. I could just say I wanted you to come with me for the extra help."

"And you get mad at me for not telling you I'm pregnant but your sister has TWINS and I'm the last to know? Way to set an example Kat."

"No, actually you're the first to know. When me and Frank talked about me leaving, before I found out she had the twins, she wanted me there for the birth but she had them two weeks early so Frank doesn't know I need to leave sooner than we thought."

"Oh well still! Maybe you just go. I'll be one of the few who have like 50 million gyno's."

“No, I won’t leave you. I can’t take the chance of something happening while I'm gone. I will just wait till we get to a town close to Jersey and have her come see me."

"No, you're going whether you like it or not Kat. You only get to see your niece and nephew little once"

"Yeah, but if I'm gone you might get in trouble and need a good lie, and we both know you suck at lying."

"I do not," she sat with a mouthful of ice cream.

"Kyra, how many times have I caught you trying to lie to me?"

"So? That’s you. You have more brain cells then them."

“True, but you are engaged to Mikey Way, and I did cheat off him a lot in high school, so he may not be that dumb."

"You cheated off Mikey? So all those times you bragged about beating my score were fakes. Oh man…” Kyra sighed, "And if he’s that smart how come he doesn’t know all about Gee and I then huh?”

“Not beating you was easy at least in math, it was them damn History classes I had to cheat off of him to pass.. Gee and you? But I thought it just happened when you got drunk, I KNEW YOU WERE LYING!"

"I was drunk! And I shall remain with that story."

"And I will pretend to believe you. But you know that makes sense now. I always wondered why you guys were so close all of a sudden. When we where younger you couldn't even stand to look at him, like that list from all them years ago says, he is Gerard Way..." Kat said, as she dug her spoon in to her now almost empty tube of ice cream.

"Is it that obvious?"

"For the idiots we call friends no, for me yes, be careful around Mikey though he may start to notice."

"How can I be careful? He's everywhere Mikey is!"

"Which means stay away from Gee, or at least try not to flirt with him like you normally do.... What are you going to do if its Gee's?"

"I DO NOT FLIRT WITH GERARD ARTHUR WAY!" She shrieked, before going silent and digging around her melting ice cream with her spoon, "I don't know."

"Well I think you do, you may not know it but I noticed last week when he beat you on what ever dumb video game you guy were playing and you started poking him in the side so he tickled you. That is flirting. I know! You're going to run away with me to California, and we're going to get married, forget all about the boys right? But only if the kid is Gee's.." Kat smiled, remembering the joke Kyra had said to her six years ago.

"Oh good. So the we're going to get married and have a kid who, most likely will be like his father, never shuts the fuck up."

“Well if we have to get married, maybe he will also have an amazing voice like his father. Or better yet, maybe write great lyrics like his crazy ass mother."

"Either way this kid is going to be massively fucked up."

"I know that’s true, who do you want the baby to belong to?" Kat asked, looking down at her now empty ice cream container.

"I-I-I don't know. How about you and Frank adopt it?"

Kat looked at Kyra wide eyed, "Are you sure you would want that, even if the baby belongs to Mikey?"

"I'm only joking Kat. Gees. As well as being a Way the kid would be fucked up from all the sugar Frank would give it."

“I know that’s right. God, I would hate to see what Frank would do to a baby. Just promise me one thing okay?"

"Anything."

"No matter what you do, don’t leave the baby alone with the guys. I'm afraid they might decide to create baby liner, and I do not want to see a baby wearing eye liner. So if I can't baby sit or something, find some one else, anyone but our crazy guy liner wearing friends okay?"

"But Mikey wouldn't do that...right?"

"I really want to say he wouldn't. But there was that one time when he tried on that bright red ugly lipstick, you tried to get me to buy. so who knows he might be all for putting eye liner on a baby."

Kyra palmed her face, "This baby is fucked up already."

"I know! You know their going to be trying to take the baby to rock concerts before he or she is even a year old right?" Kat grinned know she would be trying to help with that.

"I don't think they're that dumb."

"Okay maybe they aren’t but you never know, I'm still hungry."

"Well order something then."

“I just might do that but what?.... I think I want a nice big steak, do you want anything?"

Kyra shook her head, "I'm fine."

"You sure? Because after tonight we both start that wonderful diet."

"I'm sure."

Kat went and called room service this time a woman answered, “Yes I need a sixteen oz New York strip, fries, two bottles of sprite, and three more vanilla ice cream tubs. And this time could you please not take two hours to get my damn food to me? Okay look lady, I already told one person how important my friend is, now if you don't get my food to me I will have this hotel shut down, thank you.”

Kyra burst out in laughter.

"I really hate this place."

"Why?"

"Because the room service people are assholes, not wanting to bring me food, because they don't think we have money... If they only knew who we are," Kat sighed.

"And who are we Kat?" Kyra asked, raising an eyebrow.

"The two most amazing people in the world.. DUH!"

"Wrong! We're the two most amazing people in the world plus one unborn superstar."

“True and I guess if they wouldn't believe that, then we could always tell them we're My Chemical Romance’s groupies."

"I am not a groupie thank you. That is a demeaning word and I refuse to be called that!"

"Fine then. If you wont let me mess with the staff I guess we could tell them the real truth," Kat pouted.

"That I'm a mega whore a slept with a set of brothers and that I’m pregnant and don’t know whose it is?”

“No, I meant that we're stalking the band and you're having one of the members love child."

"Please don't call your future niece or nephew that. They won't be very happy."

"Yes I know, but its better than calling you a whore."

"Whore shmore. I've been called worse," She shrugged.

"Really who called you something worse than that? I'll kill them."

"Na, they're not important anyway," She then started playing with her hair, "What do you think they'll say?"

“Was it one of the guys who said it?" Kat got an evil look on her face, "I have no idea, are you going to tell them after all?"

"Well of course because in nine months I'll just appear with a baby?”

"So when are you going to tell them and just what are you going to tell them?"

"That I'm pregnant. Knocked up. Got a bun in the oven. Whatever the hell you want to call it. Where’s your food?”

“I don't know but I wish it would hurry the hell up. I think Frank will ask you stupid shit like when and how it happened, Mikey and Gee, well I say one of them will be happy most likely while the other one will want to speak to you in private, Ray will just make comments about you getting fat but we know that wont happen cause of my awesome plan, and I'm really not sure about Bob."

"Do I need to give your boyfriend a biology lesson?"

"No he's just a little slow sometimes, though like me he will want to know why the hell no protection was used."

"Well blame Mikey! Or Gerard! I should make them by me a whole new wardrobe"

"I blame you all, don't you know what birth control is? Oh you so should, we need to go on a good shopping spree," Kat smirked.

"I will laugh if you end up pregnant Kat. I will laugh fucking at you. Your food’s here."

"YES!" Kat yelled,” Why would you laugh at me, if I was pregnant?"

"Because seeing you freak out would be priceless."

"But I wouldn't freak. If I was to become pregnant it would be planned, see I use birth control, and Frank knows what a condom is," Kat laughed as she cut up her steak.

"Uh huh. I bet you that right now they're using them for balloon animals," Kyra said, getting comfy in her bed.

"No, something tells me they are filling them up with water and throwing them at each other, Kyra, sometimes I think we are the adults, instead of them. Want some?"

"No, unless you want it up tomorrow morning?"

"How have you been getting sick with out anyone knowing anyway?"

"Do you wonder who puts the music on really loud, really early? Yeah, that’s me"

"So how long will I be keeping this secret before you finally tell them?"

"I don’t know. We'll see."

"That’s helpful you know. That’s like me telling you I'm going to ask Frank to marry me but I don't know when I plan on asking me."

"You’re going to ask Frank to marry you?"

"Kyra, don’t you think it would be weird if I asked Frank to marry me? Besides if he wanted to get married I'm sure he would have asked me by now."

"Well, I don't know. I'm not Frank so...."

“Kyra, you and I both know that the only one getting married any time soon around here is you. Have you done any wedding planning yet?"

Kyra shook her head, "Nope. Mikey can't decide on what colours he wants."

“Am I gunna have to kick his scrawny little ass and tell him to hurry up? ?You have so much you need to do."

"Probably, he'll take forever. And then who he wants to invite. God, this wedding will be like, epic."

"Okay, so I kick his ass for the slowness, and than we start your epic size of the guest list. Do you know who is going to be your maid of honour or your brides maids, yet?”

"Well I was thinking its between you and Frank. I think his legs could pull off the dress. What do you think?"

"Yes I think so too, so if he is for you does that mean I have to wear a tux and be one of Mikey best men?"

"I don’t know but either way it's going to be awkward."

"How will it be awkward?

"He's going to ask Gerard to be his best man. I just know it.”

“I know, but if you're really serious about marrying Mikey, well Gee's just going to have to except that, and move on."

"Ha. Gerard? Except? Never."

"Oh don't worry, if he wont listen to you, I might just have to have a little talk with him, in a dark ally some where."

"He's not worth it anyway Kat.”

"Kyra, if he's not worth it, why’d you sleep with him?"

"I didn't sleep with him. Technically he slept with me."

“Doesn't it take two to sleep? Well in the way we are talking about I mean."

"I guess..."

"What were you thinking when it happened?"

"I don’t know. I was drunk, in a way I thought it was Mikey,” She sighed.

"You thought he was Mikey?"

"The first time we....you know? Mikey wasn't there. He was at something with Frank remember? In LA?"

"Yeah, kind of."

"Well, that’s when we..."

"But if you knew Mikey was gone, how did you think Gee was him?”

"I don’t know. You know what I’m like when I’m fucking drunk. I’ll believe anything."

"Well yeah that is true, remember that one time Frank convinced you that we were at Green Day concert while in Japan?"

"Oh god! Don’t tell me you both slept with Gerard!"

"Well I really hope everyone but me and Mikey are in love with Gerard, and I think I was trying to keep Frank away from the skittles and maybe, trying to sex him up,” Kat smirked.

"Ew. I really didn’t need to know that, considering I was in the hotel room next to you. Ew."

"Yes. Well I had to tell someone, besides, I think you were at the pool with everyone else."

Kyra shuddered, "I hope so."

"Oh please Kyra, how many times have you sexed up a Way, while I was asleep on the bus, two bunks down from you?"

"That was one time. Compared to you and Frank. Seriously, just take the back living room."

"At least we did it in a hotel and not on the bus... Kyra, have you noticed we have really strange conversations?"

"Well that’s because we are weird. But at least you never saw Gerard or heard us."

“Thank god, because then it would be really hard to pretend I don't know about it," Kat sighed.

"Ha ha," Kyra laughed before sighing, "I bet you those boys are wondering where we are."

"Well, if the assholes would have been listing to me, they would know where we are.. I just noticed the haven’t even called us. Wonder what they are up to?"

"Kat, how am I gunna know if it's Gerard’s baby? I’ve been thinking about it and thinking about it. I mean the only ones who would know would be you, me and Gee."

“Kyra, I thought I had a plan for everything, but this is something I don't have a plan for, well at least not a good one anyway.. To find out who the baby belongs to, you're going to need a DNA test."

"Well this is fan fucking tastic,” Kyra muttered, leaning back into the pillows.

"I have one idea, and its pretty shitty, and is going to coast a lot, but no matter what you will have me by your side I promise."

"And what is it?"

"Well the first part is pretty easy. We just wait till Gee & Mikey, like, blow their nose, or use a towel or something that we can get DNA off of, then instead of selling it on Ebay, like I normally would, we take it to a hospital than tell them you need a DNA test but no one can know, which is where the lots of money comes in to play."

"SO IT'S YOU THATS BEEN SELLING MY BOYFRIEND'S SNOT!"

"YES! I needed some extra cash. You have no idea how much money teenies will pay for something."

"Oh dear god..." Kyra muttered, pinching the bridge of her nose.

"Did you want that nice birthday gift I got you last year?"

"You bought that with snot money? Ew. Why don’t you just blow your nose and claim its theirs?"

"I did that a couple times, but they blow their noses more than me."

"And what do you do to Frank then?"

“I sell his too and normally his towel after a show."

"And he knows about this?”

"Yeah, sure he does, just as much as Mikey knows about you and Gee."

"But how the hell do you verify its theirs?"

“All you have to say is its theirs on the info, and teenies will start biding on stuff like crazy."

"Ugh, the teenies are going to hate me mega...more than usual"

"The teenies don't have to know about, most of this just me(Strike the me part out) you, and Gerard. Oh we could sell the baby on Ebay."

"Ha. I think that’s illegal."

"Damn, we both know Ebay, was a better idea than me and Frank adopting."

"Hm. We're just going to have and wait and see won't we?” Kyra said, putting her hand on her stomach, "There’s one thing I know, it’s going to have the last name Way."

Kat walked over to her friend, and gave her a hug, "Its going to be okay..." Kat said as she thought of some other ways to help Kyra.

"I'm going to get fat Kat," She sobbed, "Its not fair"

"No you're not, and its all going to work out for the best, I'm sure.."

"Yes I am and its all their fault."

"Kyra, honey, who's fault?"

"All of them."

"Them who? Do you mean the Way’s or do you mean Frank, Ray, Bob, Way brothers and me?"

"The Way’s. I hate them so much,” Kyra sighed.

“Kyra, why did you stay with Mikey all these years if you have feelings for Gerard?" Kat asked, calling him by his full name and not his nick name for the first time in a long time.

"Because it was better to have one than none.”

"Do you love him?"

"Of course I love him!"

“Mikey or Gerard?"

"Mikey!"

"Did Gerard pressure you in to being with him?"

"No, no, no. Gerard isn’t like that."

“I know, but I remember when we were younger how he was always trying to get you to leave Mikey, he was so obsessed back then."

"I know. You didn’t see the drawings, did you?"

"Drawings?"

"Oh shit. You didn’t see them?"

"No, I never look at Gerard’s drawings unless he shows them to me. Should I have seen these drawings?"

"No, they're not important. Just these sketch things."

"What were they of? They must be important to have you this worried?"

"No they're nothing. Not important."

"Then, you can tell me what they where of right?"

"Of me."

"Not naked or anything?"

"No, no."

"Than, how were they of you? No slit wrist either right?"

"What?"

“Gerard liked to draw really creepy comics, so the pictures he drew of you? None of them had you slitting your wrist or anything right?"

"I cant remember."

"Kyra don't lie to me, what were they of? Is he still drawling them?"

"I don’t know. I saw them years ago."

"Did he ever show you the one he drew of some random girl, that said something Romance under it? I never did get him to tell me who the girl was, but she was pretty."

"Well he didn’t show me. I kind of stumbled upon it when I was looking through it then he snatched it off me."

"Did he tell you who it was? I remember that he was so pissed at you. I thought he was going to kill you in your sleep."

"He was pissed at me? Are you serious?"

“Yeah, something about not minding your own damn business, going through other peoples shit."

"I suppose he was right since I didn’t ask."

"Yeah but Gerard knew better than to leave his door open, after that day, you know he never left it open again?"

"No way. He would of left it open eventually."

"Nope since you walked in, he never left it open, I think I was the only one who even noticed that."

"It was entirely my fault. I shouldn’t have even gone in there."

"Don't worry about it Kyra. He needed to learn, its not like you did it because you were out to get him or anything right?"

"No, no. I was just curious."

"And I’m sure he knows that he was just being stupid, he was always so protective of his drawings."

"He shouldn't they're really good. Besides if he's so protective why did he kick it away?”

"He didn't completely, he draws some still or at least that’s what I hear him and Frank talking about."

"I don't know what he talks about. He changes once I’m around.”

"Well at least you get some kind of talk out of him, all I get are glares."

"Why the fuck would he glare at you? OH! Unless he’s jealous of you and Frank."

"I don't think that’s what it is, at least I hope its not. I think he thinks I know, and he's afraid I will tell Mikey.. Which of course now I do know, but we both know I’m not saying anything to anyone."

"Yeah well he just assumes the worst."

"He's always been like that, I wonder why? Next time you talk to him you should see why he is always glaring at me."

"I will. It's probably by accident."

"Probably, so do you think this place has any good T.V channels?"

"I don’t know. Turn it on and find out."

"You have the remote."

"Oh right. Sorry,” Kyra mumbled, handing her the remote.

Kat flipped through the channels not finding anything, "Oh look, our boys are on T.V"

"No, you mean Gerard is on TV while the others are bored."

"Wonder why they all look bored? When was this? I don't even remember them doing an interview these people."

"Beats me."

“I can’t believe they still haven’t called, that makes me mad, you know?"

"Mm. I suppose. But it’s better here than being there with Gerard breathing down my neck every two seconds when I’m with Mikey.”

"Yeah, I cant believe he is that open about it! Isn’t he worried about hurting Mikey at all? Do you want to go back to the bus in the morning?"

"Ha ha and do what?"

“Well we could always rent a car and drive to Salt Lake just me and you, the guys probably wont even notice we're gone,” Kat suggested.

"I'm pretty sure at least Mikey and Frank would notice."

"I hope they would but even they didn't notice when we left to night..." Kat threw a pillow at Kyra.

"Hey! Don't throw pillows at the pregnant lady! And I'm sure Mikey will notice."

"Oh yeah and just what are you going to do about it?" Kat asked, as she threw another pillow.

"Well...I'll ring Mikey to come get me so there,” Kyra said, sticking her tongue out.

"You know, since you got pregnant your no fun," pouted Kat.

"Well that’s what happens. God Mikey is gunna fucking freak. He'll confine me to the house because the outside world is "too dangerous",” Kyra laughed.

"Do you really think I would let him do that to you? And don't you mean tour bus, or do you think he will make you go back?"

"Gah. I don't know. Probably back. Luckily Mikey doesn’t get much paparazzi so maybe I'll stay."

"You cant leave me alone with them, their crazy."

"Well how do think I'll feel? My life will be no fun because I'll have this kid to worry about."

"Kyra, what are you saying, do you not want the baby?"

"No, I'm not saying that. I just mean I wont be able to go out and do stuff like now because I’ll have a baby to look after"

"Kyra, that’s what babysitters are for as long as their name are not; Bob, Mikey, Frank, Gerard...."

"And Ray?"

"And Ray.. Kyra, you know you cant drink right?"

"Huh? What does Ray have to do with drinking?"

"I mean with you being preggers, you know you cant drink right?"

"I know Kat. I’m not dumb"

"I know that. I just know how much you like to party. If it makes you feel better you are able to have wine twice a week."

"Twice a week? Aren't I spoilt?" Kyra gasped, slapping her hand up against her own cheek.

"Kyra, your insane its official."

"Why am I insane?"

"I don’t know, you just are. Can I have my pillows back by the way?"

"NEVER! They are mine now."
♠ ♠ ♠
Told you it was long, didn't I?
I was going to wait for those three comments but I couldn't resist!
This one goes out to DmK, I'll take that cookie now thank you.
Now, some comments would be nice for this epic long chapter.
Expect more like this later on in the story.
Comments?