Status: Complete. Go read sequel, 'And Give Me All Your Hopeless Hearts'?

Give A Cheer For All The Broken

How Could You...

After a while, Mikey finally decided he needed to talk to Kyra. He got up and walked to the front of the bus, trying to find Kyra with no luck.

"Where’d she go?" He asked Kat, pretending no one else was in the room.

Kat shrugged, "For a walk?"

Mikey nodded and walked of the bus.

Mikey walked around for a bit, then he thought of when Kyra was in the hospital and how he had found Kat at a park. Perhaps it was possible that he could find Kyra at one too? He walked a little farther before walking into an empty park, well almost empty. One lone figure was on a swing.

The chains were cold as she gripped them harder, thinking of what a mess she had made. Mikey walked toward her slowly, not sure what to say.

Kyra heard some footsteps and looked up, "Come to yell at me? Say I'm a whore? How you never want to see me again? Just do it. I've heard it all before."

"No, I was thinking that maybe we should talk. Yelling doesn't really help," Mikey said sitting on the ground, knowing that he really wanted to yell at her but what was the point? Would that solve the problem?

"Okay," she mumbled.

"How long?"

She bit her lip and looked down at the ground, not answering him.

“Kyra, how long?” Mikey asked, this time with a more demanding voice.

"Since you went to L.A with Frank, which was eight months ago," Kyra said softly.

"What about the first baby?" Mikey asked as a tear rolled down his cheek.

"I don't know," she muttered, kicking the ground.

"Why?"

"I don't know."

"You don't know why you cheated on me?"

"The first time, I didn't know what the hell was going on."

"And the others?"

"I don't know."

"How long were you going to let it go on Kyra? What were you thinking? What was he thinking?"

"I promised myself it would stop after the first baby. And it did! Til, you broke up with me."

"If you wouldn't have been pregnant before and we where married, would you still be screwing my brother?"

"I don’t know.”

“Kyra…” he warned.

“I don’t know. Probably."

"So that night we fought and I accused you of cheating on me and Kat knowing and that kid not being mine, all of that was true wasn’t it?" Mikey asked, trying not to cry since he had already let one tear slip.

Kyra nodded.

Mikey sighed an angry yet sad sigh, "How could you do this to me? How could you lie to me so much? How can I believe you about the baby you're carrying now?"

"I'm sorry okay! What do you want me to say? That I never loved you?"

"I don't need you to say it, you proved it."

Kyra bit her lip, unsure of what to do, "I'm sorry."

"I'm sorry too, but I don't know that this baby is mine. So I don't think I will be wanting my three day visit."

"Fine. I understand," she mumbled.

Mikey got up, "Oh I thought you should know watch your back. Lily’s a whore, and now that you've broken my heart I can almost bet she wont want me any more," Mikey said as he started to walk away.

"Fine," Kyra muttered, getting up of the swing and walking the other way.

Mikey made it back to the bus but never got on. He just sat down near the end of it crying; he was in love with a woman who never did love him back.

Kyra kept going, unsure of where she was going but with each step she was getting further and further away from the bus.

Gerard pulled his cell phone out and called Kyra. He was getting worried since she had been gone for a while and they would be leaving soon.

"H-H-Hello?" Her teeth chattered together from the cold.

"Where are you? We're leaving soon, baby, I'm worried about you."

"I'm just taking a walk."

"Well you need to come back please," Gerard pretty much begged, worry laced in his voice.

"Why? So I can get on a bus with him and doubt that the baby is his? So I can see him make his move on Lily?"

"Kyra, baby, he isn't even here, please get back on the bus, I miss you, and I don't think he will be making any moves on Lily."

"Want to make a bet? He will."

"No Kyra. No bets unless it will get you back on the bus."

"No Gerard. I'm not getting on the bus"

"Please? For me? And for that awesome baby you are bringing in to this world?"

"Gerard, no. I'm just going to go back to New York."

"NO! Get back on this bus, please I need you.."

"Why?"

"Because I'm lost with out you, and the glares I'm-" Gerard was cut off by Mikey finally getting on the bus.

"Gerard if that’s Kyra tell her to get her ass back here so we don't have to look for her," Mikey told Gerard, in a cold distant voice.

“Did you hear that?” Gerard mumbled.

"Fine," she sighed, hanging up her cell. Kyra walked along slowly, the Way brothers got her again. She got the bus and pulled off her beret and gloves, throwing them on the floor.

Mikey had already retreated to the back room, where he had planned on staying the remainder of tour.

Gerard walked over to Ky and wrapped her in a hug,

Kyra hugged him back and led her to his bunk where they hoped in and laid down, Gerard stroking her hair

Everyone else just went on about their business, all of them but Kat were highly confused about what was going on.
♠ ♠ ♠
no more updates til 200 comments?
c'mon. it's only 4 comments.