Status: Complete. Go read sequel, 'And Give Me All Your Hopeless Hearts'?

Give A Cheer For All The Broken

"Please-Just-Take-Me-Backs"

A few weeks later, Mikey still was in the back room and anti social towards Gerard and Kyra. Kyra and Gerard were still together but not as together when Mikey was around.

Mikey was highly messed up in the mind. He still had so many things he needed answered but no one he could ask. Everyone else was still pretty confused about why they weren't speaking to each other and why Kat wasn't trying to find out what was going on.

Kyra opened up the backdoor, "Have you seen Gee? Or Lily?" She asked.

"No, but you better find them quick," Mikey said returning his gaze back up to the ceiling.

Kyra rolled her eyes and went off to the venue, searching for them. She went along, off in her own world wondering if they still made that candy she used to like when she was a little girl when she thought she saw Lily duck into an upcoming room.

She slowly snuck up to the door and peered through the gap. And there it was. The media whore and the regular whore were busy whoring it up. Kyra’s mouth dropped, backing away slowly towards the bus as to not make her presence known.

Mikey had finally come out of the back room and was sitting on the couch when Kyra got back on the bus. Kyra burst onto the bus, rushing into the backroom about to cry, not even noticing Mikey was out. He was slightly confused and followed her back, shutting the door behind him.

Kyra shook her head and grabbed the guitar and her usual writing set, sitting down and not seeing her ex-boyfriend. She knew what she was going to do. Kyra was going to get back at Gerard the only way she knew how. Through song. Mikey just watched her silently not wanting to interrupt or stop what ever she was about to do.

She muttered words along while strumming along the guitar, mostly shaking her head.

Save
Save it for her
I’m not gonna hear
Your reasons and your “please-just-take-me-backs”


Mikey started to realise what was going on by hearing the words she had begin to mutter deciding that after a while to sit on the floor.

Kyra heard a crack and jerked her head up, "What the hell!? How long have you been there!?"

"A while," he shrugged.

"So is your new thing?" She snapped, scribbling words down.

"My new thing?" Mikey asked confused.

"Don't worry," Kyra mumbled.
:
Mikey just nodded and went back to being silent.

"Do you mind?" Kyra asked.

"I do actually."

"Well I'm trying to write here. What do you want?" She asked.

"Nothing really. Just wanted to know if you were okay? And well this is pretty much my bunk, right now."

"I'm just fucking fantastic," she muttered, standing up, clutching the guitar under arm as well as some paper and standing up.

"You can stay in here," Mikey said looking at her sympathetically. He was still pissed off at the fact that she cheated on him and probably never would have stopped, but for some reason, he wanted to protect her and her child, even if the baby wasn't his, "I will leave if you want."

"No, I wouldn’t want to put you out," Kyra said, unlocking the door.

"Think of it more as me giving you a place to hide. They came back about ten minutes ago..."

She exhaled harshly and stopped. Was she going to go out there and face them and act as if nothing were wrong? Or stay where she was, in the room with the one person who probably hated her?

"If you’re thinking I hate you, then stop because I don't. I told you once before, no matter what, no matter how much I wanted to, I could never hate you," Mikey told her, as he stood up from his spot on the floor.

"Thanks for the clarification but you should. I hate me too at the moment."

"Yeah well I half wish I could hate you but I can’t.." he sighed before whispering, "I love you too much." Mikey was now standing at the door, his hand on the knob.

"Don't say that. You hate me. You don’t mean that."

Mikey just shook his head no. "Do you want the room to yourself, or not?"

"Don’t tell them I’m here."

"You're in here?" Mikey asked, letting a small smile show.

"Smart ass," she mumbled, sitting back down.

Mikey’s smile faded as he left the room, taking a seat in a chair near the back room. Kyra went along, being ever so quiet, writing down lyrics while Mikey fell asleep in the chair thinking of Kyra cheating and whether or not the baby she was caring would be his or Gerard’s.

Kyra finished soon after, coming out and finding Mikey asleep and everyone else gone. She went off the bus and went onto the other bus that belonged to the support act to ask them if they'd help her.

Mikey awoke a short while later to find everyone including Kyra gone. After and hour of waiting, Mikey decided to walk to the other bus and see if Kyra was there. He had already called Frank and knew that everyone else was at sound check and he was needed there in fifteen minutes.

"Thanks guys!" Kyra smiled, walking off the bus and running into Mikey, "Watch where you’re walking," she chuckled.

"Maybe you should tell people when you leave and then I wouldn't have to watch where I was walking," Mikey smirked.

"Well this was important. Where is everyone?"

"Sound check and I have to be there in fifteen minutes... How’s the song coming along?"

"It’s good. I’m finished."

Mikey nodded, this was the most they had talked in weeks, "Coming to sound check with me?"

"Err...Sure."

"You don't have to you know.."

"No, I want to. It'll be fun. I'll come."

"Fun?" Mikey asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Yes. Fun," she said, opening the door for him.

"You know Kyra Lee, you make me worry sometimes..."

"I know," she smiled, walking in.
♠ ♠ ♠
;0
gerard did the dirty on kyra!