Status: Complete. Go read sequel, 'And Give Me All Your Hopeless Hearts'?

Give A Cheer For All The Broken

Candy? Or Baby?

“Ky, are you sure you’re okay?” Kat asked as they walked from the cab to the bus.

“I’m fine. I feel better,” Kyra said, looking at her friend while they approached their destination.

“Kyra…”

“Kat, I promise you. I’m fine. Let’s just get on the bus before they leave without us.”

“Fine. Just remember our plan okay?”

“Yes, of course,” Kyra mumbled.

They opened the bus door and went inside to loud noises coming from the guys who were sitting around the table. Kat rolled her eyes and went past them to the back. Kyra went and tried to do the same thing but was stopped by a tall figure.

“I missed you last night. Where did you get to?” Mikey smiled before kissing her lightly.

“Well, Kat and I just needed a break from you guys, you know?” Kyra replied.

“Ah, okay then. We’re having a movie marathon and the guys are just arguing over what we’re watching next. Want some candy?” He asked her sitting down, offering her the bowl.

She took a handful and sat down next to him, watching Frank and Gerard fought over what was going in next. Kyra looked down at the candy and knew she shouldn’t eat it, considering she was on this supposed diet. But if Kat didn’t know it wouldn’t hurt, right?

Kyra shrugged and went to put the candy rich in sugar and ultimately, calories, in her mouth when Kat appeared out of no where.

“KYRA!” She shrieked.

Kyra slowly moved her eyes over to Kat’s direction, the candy in her hand halfway up to her mouth. Once her eyes were there she received the ‘I-hope-you-really-aren't-going-to-eat-that-considering-you're-trying-to-stay-skinny-in-order-for-them-not-to-notice-you’re-pregnant’ look. Kyra was amazed she could receive that all in one single glare.

She sighed and put the candy down. This was going to be tougher then she thought. As terrible as it was to think, right now, Kyra wanted that candy more than she wanted the baby.
♠ ♠ ♠
Such a filler.
But next chapter, major stuff happens.
And there's going to be cameo's by some other bands later on.
Click. I gave in and got twitter. Stalk me?
Comments?