Status: Complete. Go read sequel, 'And Give Me All Your Hopeless Hearts'?

Give A Cheer For All The Broken

What's Up Four Eyes?

"He's an ass, don't let it get to you. Now go get your man," Kat told Kyra as she skipped off to go find Frank.

Kyra rolled her eyes and laughed as she carried a sleeping James off to find Mikey.

Mikey had just walked out of the dressing room to see Kyra about to go in, "Ky, walk with me please?" He asked, knowing she wouldn't want to see Gerard, who was currently in the dressing room yelling at someone on the phone.

"Sure," she smiled sweetly, walking beside him, "You were awesome tonight."

"So, how would you feel about staying with me at my Mom’s?" Mikey asked as he nodded at her for telling him he was awesome.

"You were really awesome," she said while thinking about the question, "Uh...okay? If you want us to."

"Really?" Mikey asked with a smile on his face.

"Sure," she nodded.

"Do we need to go you and James anything for the night?"

"Uh, you know what Mike? Why don't you just come over to Kat and Frank's? It'll be so much easier instead of moving stuff in the dark and they won't mind."

"Because…,” Mikey trailed off, “I don't know what Kat has planned for Frank tonight or what he has planned for her and in case they do decide they want to have 'fun', I don't want to hear it and I don't think our son should learn about such things or hear them at such a young age."

"Ew. I can guarantee you there will be none of that. Kat and I already discussed it."

Mikey laughed at Kyra and the look on her face as she said ew, "Okay tonight we stay there, but tomorrow my parents?"

"Agreed," she nodded.

"So do they have a spare room for me, or will I be sleeping on the couch?" Mikey asked just to be making conversation.

"You can sh-" Kyra went to say, "share the spare room that has Frank's favourite guitars. Just don't go breaking them."

"I think I’d rather have the couch."

"Good idea," she chuckled. They went back to the car and put Jamie in the car seat before going back to Frank and Kat's.

After getting to Frank and Kat’s they put James down for bed, Mikey decided this would be a good time to talk to Kyra, "Ky, can we talk?"

"Sure," she said, closing the door behind her and jumping on to the couch, "What's up four eyes?" Kyra teased.

Mikey showed a small quick smile before getting a serious look on his face, "I was wondering.... You haven't found some one else and moved to three States away have you?"

Kyra shook her head, "Nope."

"Does that mean.....We still have a date?" Mikey asked nervously.

"Of course," she chuckled.

Mikey let out the breath he was holding in and smiled, "So should we watch a movie?"

"Uh sure. What do you want to watch?"

"Not sure you pick."

Kyra grinned, "Oh you shouldn’t have said that," she smirked, going through the movies.

Mikey’s eyes got wide as he thought of what she might pick, but then he remembered Kat had some decent taste in movies so maybe it wouldn’t be that bad.

"Edward Scissorhands it is," Kyra smiled, putting the disc.

"How many times have you seen this now?" Mikey asked, in a teasing way.

"Only....472 times," she shrugged, sitting back on the couch.

Mike just shook his head as the movie started. Kyra grabbed her laptop and was half watching the movie while checking her emails.

"Kyra I thought you wanted to watch a movie, not play on the internet,” Mikey said looking over at her.

"But this is important," she whined.

"Oh yeah, what’s it about?"

"My b-" she stopped, "My Britney Spears tickets. Yeah, my Britney Spears tickets," she nodded.

"Did you want to come?" She asked, knowing he wouldn't.

"No that’s okay, I think I will pass," Mike told her as he sat his hand on her not really thinking about what he was doing.

Kyra looked at Mike who was giving the 'what-are-you-really-looking-at?' look which made Kyra sigh, "You really wanna know?"

"Yeah, I do," Mikey nodded, his thumb playing with Kyra's hand.

"Don't freak, okay?"

"Okay," he responded, wondering what was really going on.
♠ ♠ ♠
okay, okay. give me your thoughts.
whats on the computer? i can tell you that its not porn so that leaves a gazillion other ideas.
i wanted to have at least one little cliff hanger.
its raining right now and ive got the 40 hours famine conference today...
supposedly last year to get a taste of what it was like to be in a poor country, they made the kids sit in a room for two hours in dead silence making match boxes...
should be fun, i know im gunna get the giggles.