Status: Complete. Go read sequel, 'And Give Me All Your Hopeless Hearts'?

Give A Cheer For All The Broken

All Will Be Revealed Soon.

Kyra looked at him, unsure of how to tell him. She was going to get either one of two responses. The first involved him actually liking the idea and being overjoyed for her while the other ended up with him freaking out and probably not wanting her to do it.

"Well you know how Max's band broke up at the end of this leg of tour? There's this new band he's doing on Pete's label..."

"Okay and?"

"And well he asked me to join and we're kinda putting out a record..."

Mikey looked at her for a few moments before finally speaking, "What will you be doing for the band? Will you be touring with them if they make it big?"

"Well this is where I don’t want you to freak...I wont be behind the band like how I am with you guys."

"Then how will you be with the band?"

"Eh well it wasn't my idea but bass and singing."

"Told you that you would be-" Mikey was about to say when a thought dawned on him, "What about James?" He asked wondering what Kyra would do with their son if the band made it big and went on tour.

"Well...what about him?"

"Kyra, if you go on tour, what will you do with James? You can’t take him with you," Mikey said slightly freaking out.

"Yes I can."

"Oh, so what? You couldn't take him on tour with My Chemical Romance, the people you have known for years, but you can for your own band?" Mikey asked kind of upset.

"Mike, it's not like that. Besides, he won't be as young if we do go on tour."

"Still Kyra, a tour bus is no place for a child. You should know that! You've been on tour and seen what happens on tour buses."

"Yeah, I've seen what happens. What do you want me to do Mike? Call Max? Pete? Elliot? Tell them I have to pull out of the record?"

"No I don't want that Kyra, but next time maybe you should make arrangements in case I was also on tour! But I don't think I will be, Gerard says we're not making another record for a while."

"Which is why I'm on the internet, messaging Pete, about trying to be one of MCR's support bands on the next leg of the US tour which is in a few months!"

"Still Kyra, what will we do with our son? A tour bus is not a good place for a baby."

"Ugh, I don’t know," Kyra sighed.

"This is something we really should have talked about Kyra," Mikey said sighing as they now had a very big problem to work out.

"Well we didn't. I'm sorry but I want to do this."

Mikey sighed and just shook his head not wanting to say what he was thinking, if he did it would probably ruin everything.

Kyra sat there for a while thinking, "I've gotta make a call," she muttered, pulling her cell out and going outside.

"Yeah," Mikey said staring back at the movie, that was now almost over.

Kyra wiped her eyes and came back in after fifteen minutes. She called Pete and told him that she was out of the band, knowing that it was for the best. After all, Mikey was right. A tour bus was no place for a child.

"Kyra, have you been crying?" Mikey asked as she came in.

"Huh? No, no. Just really windy out there."

"Who did you call?" Mikey asked not believing it was from wind.

"It doesn't matter," she shook her head, "Want to watch another movie?"

"I guess," Mikey said wondering if he had upset Kyra.

"Actually, I might head off to bed. Night," she said walking off to her room.

"Night," Mikey said not really paying attention to her.

She got changed and crawled under her sheets, listening to her iPod til she fell asleep while Mikey sat on Kat’s couch in the dark looking at a blank T.V screen for a long time before sleep finally took over.

Kyra woke up early the next morning, having a shower and tending to the needs of her son before making some coffee. She sat at the table with the laptop in front of her, working on a document and instant messaging while eating her breakfast.

Mikey woke up to see Kyra on her laptop and a pot of coffee made, "Morning."

"Hey," she said, taking a bite of her toast. Kyra greeted Frank and Kat as they slowly came out of their room

"Morning guys," Mikey said as he poured himself a cup of coffee, "Want some?"

Frank nodded before stealing some of Ky's toast.

"Hey!" Kyra shrieked, “I was going to eat that!”

"Sorry but I'm hungry" Frank tried to say with his mouth full.

Mikey poured two more cups of coffee, before walking out of the room, to go and see his son. Kyra watched as Kat and Frank went into the kitchen before talking to Pete again.

'Are you sure???" Pete typed.

"Yes, of course. It's just not the right timing."

"Well we'll wait then."

"I dont think there will even be the right timing."

"Come on. You're really good. Besides who else we going to get?"

"I dont know. Ashlee?"

"Rofl. No. Are you sure?"

"Yes."

"Sure youre sure?"

"Positive."

"100%?"

"100%."

"Sure?"

"God damn it, yes!"


"What are you so sure about?" Frank asked, making Kyra snap back into reality.

"Kyra can we talk?" Mikey yelled, from the room, he was in.

Kyra silently thanked the lord and shut her laptop, "Go on it and die," she threatened before walking to where Mike was, "What’s up?"

"I think we should talk about this whole band thing some more. I may have been a little too upset last night."

"Mike, it doesn't matter. Jamie's more important than any record."

"Yes he is, but I think we can work it out to where he can come with us or at least I may have. I don't know how Gerard will act to these terms but it just might work."

"What are they?"

"Well I was thinking James would stay on our bus, just because we don't know what the people you will be touring with are like. And I don't want James to be around any partying, which also means the guys and Kat would have to agree. No smoking on our bus, no partying and, like, while you were on stage and if I couldn't be around, Kat could watch James, since she likes to stay on the bus a lot anyway."

"And if that works then we all go?"

"Yes, if it’s okay that James stays on our bus?" Mikey asked Kyra.

"Of course its okay. Thank you, thank you, thank you!" Kyra smiled, hugging him

"Now Kyra don't be thinking me just yet. The band hasn't agreed to this and it’s going to be hard to convince Gerard and Frank not to smoke on the bus. We should have a band meeting. Do you think we should offer to pay Kat for being a part time baby sitter?"

"Yeah, of course. Oh this is so exciting!" Kyra grinned.

"So has Pete gave the official okay for you guys to even finish the rest of our tour with us?"

"I don’t know. I'm going to find out," Kyra said, going back to her laptop.

Mikey nodded. Once she was out of the room, he looked down at his sleeping son, he gently got up and placed him in his crib before walking out to the kitchen where everyone was, "Kat, Frank band meeting and no Kat you can’t get out of this so don't try. It involves you. Could you guys call Bob, and Ray, tell them be here in thirty minutes, I'll call Gee. Okay?"

"Alright," Frank said getting out his cell. Kat clicked her fingers and said 'Dang' while Kyra was typing away quickly.

"Kyra, wouldn't it be faster to call, him?" Mikey asked fishing his phone out of his pocket and scrolling through his contact list.

"No, this way is funner."

"Alright so Ray and Bob will be here soon," Frank muttered, coming back in.

Mikey nodded, waiting on Gerard to answer his phone. After a few rings, his brother finally answered.

"Gerard Way, sexiest lead singer alive, speaking," Gerard muttered into his phone while sketching.

"Band meeting at Kat and Franks house, in thirty minutes.. And you are not sexy."

"Fine. You're just jealous," he mumbled, hanging up.

"Our ass of a lead singer will be here too," Mikey told everyone before taking a seat, "So has he gave you a yes or no?"

"It's a yes!" Kyra said.

"What's a yes?" Frank asked, sitting down.

"Frank, have some skittles and stop asking questions. All will be revealed soon," Mikey said tossing Frank a bag of skittles and smiling at Kyra.
♠ ♠ ♠
tehehe.
kyra has a band.
did you think it was something really bad?
my conference was really fun! we learnt a lot about poverty and what we can do to try and help people.
i was really shocked at what we learnt though, like every three seconds a child will die from a preventable disease!