Status: Complete. Go read sequel, 'And Give Me All Your Hopeless Hearts'?

Give A Cheer For All The Broken

Now, What Do You Miss?

They went past the old school, and the same tree where she first saw Mikey before arriving at the park.

"Aw dang. It's not a Krispy Kreme," Kyra muttered.

"Silly girl. Of course not. It’s a park." Mikey smirked.

"Well...it could have been changed into a Krispy Kreme!" Kyra muttered again, following him.

Mikey chuckled as he stopped at the swing sets. "Do you ever miss being a teen?"

"Some parts of it yes, others no. You?"

"Same, what parts don't you miss?"

"The homework, the awkwardness and the cool kids who probably still cant get over themselves."

Mikey let out a small laugh, "Well if those are the things you don't miss, what are some things you do miss?"

"Well what don't you miss Mister?" Kyra asked, sitting down on one of the swings.

"I don't miss High School. I also don't miss the crazy parties you dragged me to and of course the bullies. I don't miss them."

"Those crazy parties. God I miss them," she chuckled, “At least you weren't stuck there for an extra year all by yourself!"

"We tried to get you to cheat off of us, so you could graduate early but you wouldn‘t! So are you going to tell me what you do miss? Other than those parties?"

"The care free days where the biggest importance in life was what you were going to wear that day, if you were welcomed at the party or if you had to crash it, wondering who you'd sit next to at lunch. Just the little things." Kyra muttered, kicking the dirt

"Kyra, did you really ever crash any parties? You may hate the cool kids but they always gave you an invite."

"Well before I moved here I used too. And I guess it's because I was just that cool since I hung out with you guys that I got invited."

"You had to do something, since you were the only one who ever got the invite. The rest of us never did."

"To get you guys invited?"

"No I mean you hung with us but the cool kids still invited you which means they must have liked you. Then again, other than Gerard, Kat used to get invited all the time to but she crashed this rave once and never got an invite again."

"Well, first day in that Chloe chick did ask me to join their group since I was a 'fellow blonde'," she air quoted.

"I remember her. She was a weirdo. Glad you didn’t join with her."

Kyra laughed, "Yeah. Now what do you miss?"

"Watching Gerard pop out of trees and scare the shit out of you, not being on a bus all the time, being carefree and spending time at places like this," he said walking behind Ky's swing and lightly pushing her.

Kyra wrapped her arms around the chains, putting them back into her pockets, "Anything else?"

"Should there be?" Mikey asked not telling her the main thing he missed, that being spending time with her in this park or them being together.

Kyra shook her head, "Oh, and I miss those candy things they used to make too."

"What candy things?"

"You know? The ones that were pink. I used to buy them all the time. I forget what they're called. Doesn't really matter. "

Mikey pulled Kyra back in the swing and whispered so low in her ear she may have not even heard him, "I miss us," he then released the swing and it lurched forward at a slightly faster pace then before.

"Me too," she sighed at the other end before coming back, using her feet as a stopper.

Mikey moved from behind her and sat on the swing beside her, lightly swinging himself.

"And I miss cutting class too," she smirked.

"I miss Kat’s parent’s place. God those poor people probably hate us after some of our prank wars," Mikey said thinking maybe she didn’t' hear him.

"Hate you, yes. Hate me, probably, Hate Frank? God no. They love him."

"Yeah, but come on you know they have to think we turned their daughter into the school skipping, horror movie loving, crazy kid who likes vampires and the colour black. Why would they hate you. What did you do that I don't know about?"

"Never mind," Kyra said, "Wanna head back?"

"Sure, time is getting on and we have to leave around seven," Mikey smirked.

"Why do we have to leave at seven?" She asked, getting up.

"We just do," Mikey said, not revealing any plans of their evening to her.

"Fine, fine," Kyra muttered, walking along.
♠ ♠ ♠
this one is dedicated to MissSparks.x3 :D