Status: Complete. Go read sequel, 'And Give Me All Your Hopeless Hearts'?

Give A Cheer For All The Broken

Want To Know A Secret?

She fell asleep after a while, only to jerk awake the next morning with a gasp. She shook her head, trying to rid of herself of the bad dream. Kyra looked over at Mikey, who was still asleep. She moved his arm and got up to check on their son. It wasn't too early in the morning, only around nine. She looked down, expecting to see their son sleeping but was met with a note entailing that Donna had decided to take Jamie out for the day for 'grandma grandson' time and that they were just too 'cute' too wake up to tell. Kyra walked back over to the bed and crawled back under Mikey's arm.

Mikey felt his arm move and woke up instantly, "Is something wrong?" He asked, worried something had happened while they slept.

Kyra shook her head, "Your mom...bonding day with Jamie...Back to sleep," she muttered trying to get back to sleep.

"So we have the place to ourselves then?"

"Mmhmm."

Mikey smiled, "Wait, why are you up so early anyway?"

"Bad dream, besides I wanted to check on Jamie."

"What was the dream about?" Mikey asked, wrapping his arms around her and letting her snuggle into him.

"Oh you know. Just one of those dreams where it's like you can't be seen or heard to stop things from happening. No biggie."

"Oh well, trust me, that will never happen to you. We can all hear you."

"I hope so," she said, moving closer to him.

Mikey kissed her cheek, "Did my mom say when she would be back?"

"I'm sorry to say this but your stuck with me. All. Day. Long.”

"That’s just what I wanted to hear," he smirked.

"And why is that? I mean I'm not the greatest to talk to although if I wanted I could talk you under the ta-"

Mikey kissed Kyra, hoping to stop her from rambling.

She pulled away and smiled, "Thank you. Want to know a secret?" Kyra whispered.

Mikey raised his eyebrows, waiting on her to continue.

"You want to know? You can't tell anyone."

"Yes I want to know and I won’t tell."

"I like your eyes," she said lightly kissing him, "and your hair," and kissing him again, "and how good you are with Jamie," and again, "and that when something really makes you smile, your eyes get all scrunched up."

"How is that a secret?" He asked, kissing her.

"Oh fine then. I take it all back. I don't like yours eyes, and your hair, and how good you are with our son and I absolutely hate that when you smile your eyes get all scrunched up."

"You’re cute when you act angry," Mikey chuckled.

Kyra pouted, "I'm not acting. I'm serious."

"Aw I'm sorry baby, I didn't mean to upset you."

"It's alright," she smiled as she kissed him.

He kissed her back, running his tongue along her bottom lip. She moved the kiss up his jaw, down his neck and back up to his lips.

"Hmm Kyra." He half said, half moaned as his hands moved up and down her body.

Kyra just focussed on kissing his lips, not wanting to rush him or their relationship. After a while Mikey had to stop kissing Kyra, he was out of breath.

Kyra smiled, "I might go get something to eat. Want me to get you something or are you going to drag yourself out of bed?"

"I think I might take a shower first."

Kyra nodded, "Suit yourself.”

"Wanna join me?" Mikey smirked.

"But if I did that, then who is going to eat all the food leaving you with nothing to eat?"

Mikey smiled sitting up and kissing Kyra, before getting his clothes and towel for the shower.

Kyra was munching on the last pop tart while making coffee. Mikey got out of the shower as the sweet smell of coffee filled his nose, She made some toast and coffee for herself and Mikey, before sitting down at the kitchen table. Kyra was texting on her phone, while eating when Mikey came back

"Good morning," he said, getting his coffee and toast.

"Morning," she replied, hitting send and shutting her phone.

"Who you texting so early?”

"Just Pete," she shrugged.

"Tell him I said hello."

"Okay," she said, opening her phone once it went off, texting just as quick before closing it,
"So what are you doing today?" Kyra asked.

"Umm I haven’t really thought about it. How are you so damn fast at that?"

"Practise sweetie," she smiled, "Ha guess what? You know how Kat thought that I'd get Pete to help me with the shoe problem? Well I asked and he's pulling some strings," she said after checking her phone again.

"Cool, has he meet soon to be Mrs Iero yet?" Mikey asked, a wicked grin on his face.

"Nope. Not yet. But he will soon. He says he's coming to the first show."

"Tell Pete him and the band should come. I think you should throw Kat a bride party or whatever and let the guys bring her the shoes a day or so before the wedding. She will freak, we all know they are one of her favourite bands. What do you think?"

"Ha! She'll probably think they are strippers," Kyra laughed at the thought.

"Yeah but the look on her face will be great. You should ask Pete, plus it will be fun to see how she reacts if she thinks she isn’t going to have shoes, I mean look at how she acted over the cake."

"Oh I know! I'll ask him," she said, texting faster than before.

"What’s the deal with you texting, why cant you just call him like normal people?"

"Because I'm not normal. I'm the greatest!" Kyra smiled, waiting for a reply.

"That you are."

"Duh!" She said, getting a response and texting back for a while, "He's in."

"Yes! When will they be here so we can tell Frank about the party?"

"We aren't telling Frank a thing. He'll blab to Kat."

"Well I was thinking if Kat gets a party, doesn't Frank get a Bachelor party?"

"He does and I heard Gerard is doing that."

"Oh god, something tells me we're all going to end up in jail. Gerard is crazy."

"You better not. It's the last thing we need," Kyra chuckled getting up and putting her dishes in the sink.

"Well last time he threw a party, he ended up in jail and the rest of us ended up in Mexico remember?"

Kyra face palmed herself, "I‘m still trying to forget myself. Well it better not happen this time."

"Just be happy that you will be with Kat and Fall Out Boy and not with crazy Gerard and his partying ways."
♠ ♠ ♠
I've got my own little secret that I'll tell you soon ;)