Status: Complete. Go read sequel, 'And Give Me All Your Hopeless Hearts'?

Give A Cheer For All The Broken

Girl Scout Cookie Fundraiser.

“Oh Kat,” Kyra sung through the house after dropping her son off with her boyfriend’s parent.

“Yeah Ky?” Kat grumbled, stressing out while looking over the wedding book.

The blonde collapsed onto a chair next to her best friend, “I think there’s someone at the door for you.”

“What? If there was someone at the door, the doorbell would have go-”

And with that the doorbell went off. Kyra just shrugged and chewed on a piece of gum she had in her mouth. Kat, on the other hand, shrugged and shuffled off to go answer the door.

“If this is some girl scout cookie fundraiser then you’ll have to come back later. Frank isn’t here right now,” she called out as she approached the door.

A few muffled laughs coming from outside could be heard from inside. Kat looked at the door confused before ripping the door open.

“LOOK, IF THIS IS SOME PRANK THEN YOU CAN JUST GO GET FU-”

“Surprise!” A group of men called out, with one of them holding up a box that contained a pair of shoes.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't like this. This sucked so bad.
Don't try to tell me differently.
But I tried writing it a million different ways.
Why do you all assume Gerard was up to something?
Because seriously, for once in his life, he isn't.
The Sound Of Her Voice Sharpens My Flaws Into Daggers
new gerard story? its not as sucky