Status: Complete. Go read sequel, 'And Give Me All Your Hopeless Hearts'?

Give A Cheer For All The Broken

Don't Put That Dress On.

"So did you call Andy?"

Kyra nodded and moved closer to Mikey, slipping the key Kat had given her into his pocket, "And Kat gave us this."

Mikey blushed a little, "I know Kat’s your best friend and all, but umm you don't tell her about our sex life do you?"

"Only when and where we do it," she smirked, watching his face drop a little, "Only kidding. Of course I don't."

"Then why did she give you this key?"

"Because she over heard me on the phone to Andy saying that you had had too much to drink and she just assumed."

"And you didn't even try to deny it?"

"I tried to but you know how good she is at picking up when I lie. Besides, you didn't have to hear about her and Frank," Kyra shuddered.

"Oh trust me I did. Do you know where Kat put the protection so Frank wouldn't leave it?" Mikey asked almost gagging.

"Ugh. I don't wanna know Mike."

"Neither did I but Frank told me. He is way too damn happy about this honeymoon. It’s like Kat never gives him any," Mikey laughed, standing up.

"Ew," Kyra laughed, shaking her head.

"So am I right to guess this is a key to the Iero's empty house?"

Kyra nodded. Mikey took her hand and walked out the door not saying a word to anyone. Kyra followed behind, still holding his hand. They got into their car and left. The bassist drove a little faster than normal, since he didn't have their son in the car and he was a little hyped up on Red Bull.

It didn’t take that long for them to arrive at the Iero's. Mikey parked the car before they both got out and went up the front door holding hands. Mikey unlocked the door and walked in, holding the door open for Ky, like he always did. She thanked him and went in, her fingers tracing over the top of the sofa as she passed it.

Mikey followed her, feeling odd about being in Frank and Kats home with only one of them knowing why they were there while the other one probably didn't even know that they where in the house.

"It's quiet, isn't it?" Kyra stopped walking.

"Yeah, do you feel weird about this?"

"Just a bit. I'm half expecting Frank to jump out."

"Trust me, he's not. He probably doesn't even know we're here, ya know?"

"Hmm, probably," she smiled, putting her arms around his neck and kissing him, "I bet he'll go crazy trying to find out what room we did it in if we do anything."

Mikey kissed her back. It was a loving and adoring kiss. He was putting everything he was feeling into the kiss, since he still hadn't told her how he felt while she was awake, "Probably."

"C'mon. You want to come get me out of my dress?" she said softly.

"Do I?" Mikey asked, smirking at her.

"Oh well I guess if you don't want to, we can always go back to your parent's house?"

"If you want," Mikey said, walking toward the spare room.

Kyra chuckled and followed him a few moments later.

"So?" He asked her from the bed he was sitting on, taking his dress shoes off.

"So what Michael?" Kyra asked, walking over slowly and sitting in his lap before draping her arms around his neck loosely.

Mikey wrapped his arms around her and started kissing her neck. She gave a smile before taking off her heels.

"The wedding was nice, yes?" Mikey asked while stroking her side with his thumb..

"It was pretty good. All thanks to my fabulous organisation skills of course!"

"What was Kat so upset about?" Mikey asked, going back to kissing her neck as his hands played with her back and sides.

"I think she told her parents where to go if memory serves me correct."

Mikey didn’t say a word. He just kept kissing Kyra and looking for the zipper on the back of her dress, that and he didn't want to seem nosey.

"Need some help?" She asked between kisses

“No,” Mikey said, finally finding it and unzipping it.

"I don’t think this is very far," she pouted, stepping out of her dress.

"Oh and what’s not fair about it?"

"Well for one, I'm nearly naked while you still have all your clothes, except for your shoes on."

Mikey laid down on the bed and looked at Kyra smirking, "Take them off then."

"But you're a big boy. I think you can do it yourself," she gave a small smile.

Mikey started taking his clothes off at a slow pace, one button every thirty seconds while keeping eye contact with Kyra the whole time.

"Oh you're so slow!" Kyra whined, "Hurry up!"

"Nope," he smirked, moving even slower.

Kyra faked a yawn, "It's been a long day. I might go to sleep," she said, lying down on her side, away from Mikey.

Mikey stuck his tongue out at her while her head was turned, ripping his clothes off. Kyra gave a smirk, even though she was facing away from him and pretended to be asleep

"Stop it," Kyra giggled and Mikey kissed her shoulder.

"Are you awake now?" Mikey said, bitting on her ear lightly.

"Nope."

"Fine then, no more kisses for you ever."

"Oh please. You couldn't keep your hands off of me even if you tried."

"I so could," Mikey said, letting go of her and getting up from the bed to find his clothes.

"Na-uh. I don't believe that for one minute," Kyra smiled, rolling over and watching him put his clothes back on.

"Fine with me," Kyra smiled.

Mikey threw Kyra her dress and walked out of the room, to go find food.

Kyra sat there, waiting for him to come back while he sat in the kitchen eating some chips and waiting on his coffee to finish.

"Oh Mikey," Kyra sung out after a while.

"Yes?" He asked, slowly sipping his coffee.

"Are you coming back? Like soon?"

"Should I be?"

"Don't worry but if I get dressed, don't be expecting any for a long time," Kyra muttered, getting up and stepping into her dress.

What Kyra hadn’t realized was, Mikey was standing behind her, "Why don't you turn around?" He said, messing with his voice so it didn't really sound like him.

"Oh shit. Frank! I swear it's not what it looks like," Kyra said quicker than ever.

"Don't put that dress on, I want to see you naked," he said with his voice still like that, smirk on his face.

"Ew, Frank. Do you know how-" Kyra said turning around, seeing Mikey, "I hate you so much!" She laughed, whacking his arm.

Mikey pushed her up against the wall and started kissing her, "Yeah? Well I love you," he said, not even realizing it.

She smiled and kissed him hard, "I love you too."

Mikey smiled, moving them to the bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
expect more updates today.