Status: Complete. Go read sequel, 'And Give Me All Your Hopeless Hearts'?

Give A Cheer For All The Broken

A Few Drinks Seems Fine.

Kyra woke up the next morning, still slightly hung over but not as bad as she had been past nights. Kat ended up telling Pete good night and sleeping out side the bus that night, not wanting to wake anyone up.

Kyra got up, took a long shower and came out going back into her bunk. Kat woke up early, instead of knocking on the bus door, she walked to the one Kyra was on and went to find Kyra since she needed to give her her phone back.

The singer of the band took another one of the pills, putting the bottle in the corner of her bunk when she heard someone coming.

Kyra took another pain killer, hiding the bottle under her pillow in the far corner of her bunk.

"Here," Kat said handing Kyra her phone, but not saying anything else.

Kyra didn't move or say anything, leaving the phone where she left it on the bench.

"Oh just so you know, thanks to you I slept outside last night. Have fun boozing it up tonight," Kat told her as she headed for the front area that would lead her back off the bus, to the outside.

For the next week and fours days, Kyra didn’t do anything other than shower, sleep, lay in her bunk and perform, only to return to her bunk. She didn't talk and when she did, it was only when she was spoken to. Kyra was blaming herself, disappointed in herself and ashamed of herself. She wouldn’t even eat, dramatically dropping down after the eleven days.

Everything was half way normal in My Chemical Romance‘s world except for everyone worrying about Kyra. Kat thought some of this might even be her fault. If she would have just let Kyra on the bus that night, everything would probably be fine now. Everyone walked over to Tiffany Chaos’ bus.

"You’re going to be late!" Gerard yelled as they all waited, even Kat was there even though she would stay on the bus with the baby.

Kyra dragged herself out of the bunk, pilling layers of clothes on to hid her frame. She ended up wearing two hoodies. Kyra rubbed her eyes and walked out behind Max and in front of Elliot.

The band followed the three and Kat walked back to the bus where she always stayed now since Kyra was not speaking and Frank would be on stage. There was no point in going. It was then Kat got a brilliant idea.

Kat walked on to TC's bus and walked to Kyra's bunk. What she found shocked her. She took a picture of the pills before she picked up the bottle and walked back to her bus. She instantly sent the picture to all of the band. The only writing in the message was, "I found this in Ky's bunk."

Kat put James down before resending the photo text, hoping that someone would call her back while she decided what to do with the half empty pill bottle. Kat broke down and called Kyra, wanting to know exactly what was going on.

"Ky, you going to answer that?" Max asked.

She just shook her head, not bothering to even check.

"Give it here," he muttered taking the phone, "Hey Max is here only since Kyra is lazy. What's up?"

"Put her on the phone now, Max. Tell her if she doesn't talk to me I will call Pete and have him fly down here and talk to her."

Max sighed, "She's going to call Pete. Just listen to her," he said holding it to Ky's ear.

"What the hell Ky!? Are you on pills and don't lie. I have them in my hand right now. What is going on with you?"

"Nothing," Kyra choked out.

"Kyra, don't lie to me. I've been taking your shit for weeks now. What’s going on with you? Why do you have these damn pills?

"It's not like I supposedly care anymore, so why not?" Kyra said, hanging up the phone. Those words being the most she'd spoken in the past week.

Kat sighed knowing what she needed to do but not wanting to be the one to do it. She called Mikey, hoping all of the band was in the same room together.

"Hello?" Mikey asked.

"Did you get my freaking text? Are you with everyone else?" Kat asked, some what relived he had finally answered.

"What text? And yeah, why?"

"Put me on speaker and tell everyone to pull their phones out and look for a new picture text."

"Fine," Mikey sighed, "Guys gather round and look at the picture text," he announced putting the phone on speaker.

They all did and gathered round, "Kat what's going on?" Ray asked.

"The picture is a bottle of pills I found in Kyra's bunk. I have called the emergency meeting because I think she needs rehab and one of us needs to tell Pete. What do you guys think?" Kat asked, still holding the bottle not sure what to do with them.

"Kat, have you been snooping again?" Frank asked.

"Yes and for good reason. These are fucking pain pills Frank. Me snooping is not important at the moment."

"I'm just saying," he muttered.

"We can't just go accusing her," Bob said.

"We can! When I called and asked her about them and she said 'It's not like I supposedly care anymore, so why not?' To me that sounds like she is. Besides look how skinny she is now and she won’t talk or anything. Something needs to be done."

"She doesn't look that skinny Kat. You're delusional."

"Besides, she's always been skinny," Frank noted.

"Fine whatever. The main people I need opinions from are Mikey and Gee, since he is an ex addict he would know if she is one now or not. So what do you guys think?" Kat asked, frustrated no one believed her that Kyra was throwing her life away.

"I think that...before we do anything too drastic...someone should talk to her. We could just be over-reacting and if we're wrong then she could push us even more away," Gerard sighed, "Mike? Where do you stand?"

"I think someone should talk to her. Gerard I think it should be you honestly," Mikey told them all, "Kat thanks for the warning but stop snooping around, you know how we all feel about that."

"Yeah okay what ever, I get it, I'm crazy," Kat said hanging up her end of the phone.

Gerard took a deep breath before he walked to where Kyra and the rest Tiffany Chaos were, "Can I talk to Ky?"

"Uh sure. But don't expect a response," Elliot said.

"We'll leave you to talk. Let's go get some food E," Max told her, walking off with Elliot.

"So?" Gerard said looking at her, seeing if she would respond or not.

Kyra just kept her glance down, staring a hole into the floor.

"Kyra, what the hell is going on? Kat said something about pills. Are you on them?" He asked, hoping for an answer, but knowing she probably wouldn't reply.

She shook her head weakly, not looking up.

"Ky, come on, talk to me. I know we've had a lot of problems but please talk to me and let me help you before you spiral out of control."

"I don’t need your help. I don’t need anyone’s help," she finally said.

"Ky, you need help. You know I've been like you are right now. Do you know they’re thinking of calling Pete and telling him you need rehab?" Gerard asked, sitting down beside her.

"No, you haven’t Gerard because I don't need rehab."

"Yes, well they all think you do. And yes I have, only difference is I went to rehab and got clean. Ky stop doing whatever you are doing, come back to us, to Mike. Jamie, come back to him, do you know he cries all the time cause he misses you?"

She shook her head, "That's not true."

"What’s not true?"

"Don't worry. It's like I want you to care."

"But I do care. Kyra, we used to be friends so I care for you. I also care for that boy who is growing up without a mother. I also care for Kat and Frank's marriage, so please get help. If not for your friends and boyfriend, then do it for your son who needs you."

"What's the point? Mike thinks I supposedly don't care so why should I?" Kyra muttered, getting up.

"Ky, Mikey knows you care. He just wants you to stop drinking and doing what ever else you are doing. He said those things hoping it would make you care, besides since when have you ever cared what Mikey thinks?

"I always have Gerard," she sighed, "I always fucking have," Kyra told him getting up and walking off.

Gerard grabbed her arm, "Then stop drinking and doing what ever fucking pills Kat found in your bunk. Think back to when it was just you, Jamie and Mikey. You didn't need drugs and stuff then so why do you need them now?"

"Things change. People change," Kyra said through her teeth before jerking her hand free to get ready to go on.

"So then are you saying Mikey is right and you don't love your son? Are you saying the drugs are more important?"

"Gerard get off my fucking back! I am not doing drugs. You of all people should know when to back off."

"I do know when and I also know that you are addicted to pills and now you should know that, as a group, the guys are waiting on what I tell them on whether they have Kat call Pete. So do you really want that to happen or will you let me fucking help you?" Gerard as very frustrated that Kyra wouldn't answer what he had asked her.

"Gee," she sighed, "I honestly don't need help. I'm not addicted to pills nor am I an alcoholic. I'm just having a good time while I can. Sorry if that's such a crime. But you don't think that not seeing you guys is killing me too? I get up, straight into press til it's time to perform then when I'm done, Jamie's already asleep. So that being said, having a few drinks seems fine."

"A few Ky? You fucking came to our bus smashed last week! And if it was really killing you not to seeing us, then you would have hang out with us instead of going to get hammered every night. Just because we don't drink because of the rules you and Mikey set doesn't mean we don't want you to see us. But I guess you rather party, like back when you were a teen than have a family and friends who really care," Gerard said, walking past her, fully believing Kyra was in denial about it.

Kyra ran her hands through her hair before meeting up with the guys of TC and performing. She didn't move around as much as she usually did, instead just opting to stand by the mike playing bass.

"Guys, I think Kyra is in major denial and that we should have let Kat call Pete. With that being said which one of you is planning on telling her sorry?" Gerard asked the guys as he entered the dressing room.

The guys just shook their heads, muttering "no" under their breath as they didn't want Kyra to blame them.

Tiffany Chaos finished up, Kyra almost collapsing but being caught by Max.

"Ky? You right?" He asked.

"Huh? Yeah, fine. Just lost my footing," she nodded, standing up.

"Guys she needs the help and she doesn't want me doing it. She couldn't even tell me she loves Jamie, now is that the Ky we know and love?" Gerard said.

"Gerard, can we just leave this til morning?" Frank sighed.

"Sure, but when we do have to send her to rehab, just remember Kat and I both tried to warn you guys," Gerard sighed, realizing it was time to go on stage.

"Fine with me," Iero snapped, walking out.

Kyra didn't go out with the guys like she used to, instead going back to her bunk where she just sat there all night, thinking about what Gerard had said.
♠ ♠ ♠
man, im just gunna keep em coming.
got like, 4 left? maybe one more tonight.