Status: Complete. Go read sequel, 'And Give Me All Your Hopeless Hearts'?

Give A Cheer For All The Broken

Ooops. I Did Bad Didn't I Elliot?

Kyra slowly made her way back to her bus where Elliot greeted her but Max ignored her, "Aw c'mon Max. You know they're more important," Kyra told him.

"Yeah, that may be true but today was for the fucking fans Kyra. A lot of them came to see you. Heck, some of ‘em had been camping out for ages," Max snapped.

Kyra sighed, "Sorry but I had to stay."

"Right. You had to. I'm sure he told you stay. And he told you not to drink with us ever again right?" Max asked. Kyra stood there silently. "I knew it. We're having a session tonight. You're either there or don't even bother talking to me," he threatened.

"Kat, can you come to the show tonight and watch Kyra and her band, you know make sure she comes back to our bus?” Mikey asked.

Kat nodded, getting Jamie ready for the show wondering if she would also be watching My Chemical Romance’s show. Mikey and the guys finished getting ready. Once they where all done, Mikey walked out of the bus and watched Kyra's bus waiting on her to come out.

Kyra didn't bother hiding herself tonight. She just wore a tee and a pair of dark jeans. Her hair and make up was done perfectly as she walked off the bus, talking to Elliot while Max went ahead of them.

"Kyra! Elliot!" Mikey shouted, waving at them both.

Elliot gave one of his over the top waves and the pair headed over to where Mikey was.

Kat came off the bus with Frank by her side and Jamie in her arms, "Hi, guys." Kat said looking around for Max as the rest the guys came out of the bus. Mikey put his arm around Kyra as they all began to walk to the venue.

"Can you feel the love?" Elliot exclaimed, pulling the two couples together. Kyra just laughed and shook her head.

Mikey moved his arm from Kyra and put it around Elliot, "Why yes honey, I do feel the love," he joked.

Elliot practically jumped, running off and hiding behind Kyra.

"Calm down and take a joke, man! We all know I only have eyes for Ky," he said, making a kissy face at her.

Kyra pouted her lips at Mikey.

"Still. It wasn't funny," Elliot said as they reached the venue.

"Bye guys, see you after the show." Kat said kissing Frank, walking to the front of the stage. Mikey let a out a small laugh as they parted ways with Kyra and Elliot to go back stage.

Kyra had a grin on her face as she whispered something to Elliot before running after Mikey, smacking his butt and running off with Elliot.

Mikey just looked at her mock hurt on his face. "I'll get you for that!" he yelled as they ran off.

Kyra and Elliot were in fits of giggles as they got ready.

Kat stood as close as she could to the stage, holding Jamie as close as she could to her chest. Mikey and the rest the guys sat in their dressing room, playing games or tuning their instruments.

"Hurry up you two," Max hissed as they walked out on stage. Kyra gave a wave to Kat and they started.

Kat watched as Kyra moved on stage. She also noticed that she looked like she had lost some weight, "Sing it!" Kat yelled, encouraging her friend.

Kyra nearly started laughing but kept going, occasionally stealing glances over at her then at Max, who was still pissed off.

"Max! Learn to bleeping smile man!" Kat yelled at him, hoping he could hear her.

They soon finished and walked off stage, Max not as pissed off as he was before.

Kat walked back stage and met them. It was like they were starting all over again and this was the first show of tour, just without Pete being there, "Great show guys."

"Thanks," they all smiled.

"So Ky, we staying for the guys show or going back to the bus?" Kat asked watching Kyra and the rest of TC's reactions.

"Kyra owes me-" Max said.

"Uh, yeah sure. I just have to go talk to one of the techs first," Kyra said quickly.

"What the hell crawled up your ass Max?" Kat asked once Kyra was away talking to the tech.

"Nothing, c'mon El," Max said, dragging his friend off.

"Whatever. Be an ass, just remember life is no fun that way!" Kat yelled as they took off leaving her to wait for Kyra.

Max flipped her off without looking back. They waited for Ky to finish with the tech and dragged her off with them without Kat seeing. Kat sat in the same place waiting on Kyra all through MCR’s set.

"Kat, where is Kyra?" Mikey asked.

"She never came back and it pisses me off," Kat said, telling Mikey what was up and walking to the bus.

They'd dragged her off to the party. She only agreed to have a few drinks just to make Max not mad at her anymore, which worked.

"Kyra, you're so hammered," Max laughed drunkenly at his friend.

"I am not," she laughed.

Kat went to the bus and laid Jamie down who had fallen asleep along time ago. She then got her fully charged phone off the charger and dialled Kyra's number.

"Hello?" Kyra laughed as Max and her fell over onto a sofa.

"Where the fuck are you? Are you drinking?" Kat asked, even more pissed.

"Maybeeeeeeeeee," she sung.

Elliot whacked Kyra's arm, "You're in trouble Kyra Lee. Lover boy is here."

Kyra shut the phone and peered back over the sofa top to see Mikey searching the room, "Oh shit," she laughed, sinking down into the sofa lower.

"Kyra, I know you’re fucking here and drunk too I bet!" Mikey yelled, anger surging through him.

Kyra sunk down even lower, her and Elliot trying to contain their giggles.

"Kyra Lee, get your ass out here now! If you don't do it for me, I will bring everyone over here including your son and Kat," Mikey threatened.

"She's over here Mikes!" Max exclaimed, standing up and pointing Kyra out.

Kyra stood up and shrieked, "You traitor! I hate you!" while trying not to laugh.

"Kyra! What the hell are you doing?" Mikey asked her, ignoring Max.

"Well, we were having some fun," she giggled.

"Is this fun more important than a promise you made me about six hours ago?"

"Oops. My bad."

"Yeah, you're bad," Elliot giggled.

"Kyra, this isn't funny! Do you realize you left your friend alone back stage with your son waiting on you? That you just lost your last chance?" Mikey asked, seething with anger.

"I think he’s angry at you El," Kyra giggled, sitting down.

"What! No way," Elliot giggled back.

"Yes way!"

“No way!"

"That’s it! Kyra, I am sick of your shit! And to think, I was going to ask you to be my wife," Mikey said, walking back off the bus the way he came.

"Ooops. I did bad didn't I Elliot?" Kyra asked, trying to keep a straight face.

"Just a bit," he laughed.
♠ ♠ ♠
one more left that shall be up tonight x)