Status: Complete. Go read sequel, 'And Give Me All Your Hopeless Hearts'?

Give A Cheer For All The Broken

Just Take It.

Kyra woke up not long after yelling at Kat to leave. She hadn’t been out that long, the monitors were a constant reminder as to where she was and why she was there. Her eyes lightly opened when she moved her shoulders and hips out of discomfort, only to see Mikey sitting beside her bed.

“Kyra,” he whispered with a small relieved smile on his face.

“W-What are you doing here?” She asked slowly.

“What do you mean what am I doing here? You fainted and they brought you here. No one would tell me what was happening, I was so worried.”

“You shouldn’t have came. What about the concert?”

“You’re the only thing I care about Ky,” Mikey said, reaching for her hand.

Kyra jerked her hand away, “Well you shouldn’t have came,” she mumbled.

He let a sigh escape his lips and a silence fell upon the room. His eyes noticed her skin had gotten paler, a lot like the generic white hospital gown she was wearing.

“Why didn’t you tell me you were pregnant?” He asked softly.

“I wasn’t ready to tell you yet.”

“It was my baby too,” Mikey muttered.

“It’s my body,” she hissed.

“Kyra…God, why are you so fucking stubborn?”

She didn’t look at him, instead opting to look down at her now childless figure feeling sorry for herself. Mikey sighed again and pinched the bridge of his nose. He looked down at the cold linoleum floor before looking back up to see her holding out her hand.

“Here,” she said softly.

He looked at her palm. There was the silver ring he had only just given her a few weeks ago. It no longer was on her finger but in her palm, offering it back to him.

“Kyra I-”

“Just take it Mikey. I-I-I can’t do this anymore,” she mumbled.

“B-B-But I-I-I-” Mikey said, looking at the ring in shock.

Kyra took his hand, placing the ring it and folding his fingers back over it, “Just take it and leave.”

And with those words spoken, he pushed his chair back and slowly walked out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Does this mean Team Gerard has won?
Does this mean Team Mikey is out of the picture?
Does this mean Frank will grow taller?
Thoughts?