Status: Loves all the subscribers and commenters <3 The story is being updated as frequently as possible :)

Your Silver Bullets Won't Save You Now

Flash Of Lightening

My name is Carta Wolf.

I'm 17 years old.

My father is the leader of my group and I will one day take his place.

Three wolves are fighting for my hand in marriage.

Am I that loveable? I hear you whisper.

Short answer. No. They want the power that belongs to my heritage.

Life as a teenager is hard, even more so when I have arranged marriages and the full moon to deal with.

Oh yeah.

One more thing. I'm a werewolf.

To be more precise I'm the only Golden werewolf in existence.

Personally I don't think this fight for my hand in marrriage is a good idea.

Stuff tradition, what about what I want?

But my dad does.

My dad is the Leader of the Pack.

We are the wealthiest Family in the whole of the underworld.

And with money, comes power.

There's never a moment, when we aren't caught in some immortal war.

We have wars against all kinds; Pixies, Elves, Vampires and even lepricorns.

And then there's our most sacred and feared enemy. The Galiks.

They aren't normal creatures of the undead, they can shapeshift into any form.

They use deciet and manipulation to weaken their opponents, before brutally killing them.

And below my very house, is the only Galik we have ever been able to track.

In this basement of this mansion is the Dungeon, where the criminals are kept, and lurking in the shadows down there somewhere is the Galik.

At night I sometimes think I can hear his claws scrape at the brick walls.

His teeth gnaw at the metal bar.

This Galik isn't like normal Galik's, it is actually in it's real form.

It is the stuff of nightmares

When my father dies, I'm set to take control of this pack, to rule over all our lands.

To rule over every creature we command. Do I really want that power?

No.

Just like those three guys don't want me, they won't the power I will own.

I sighed as I put my pen down, leaning back against my window.

I looked out, watching as the rain splattered against the glass.

The weather's awful, there's a storm coming.

I closed my eyes, allowing the sound of the rain to soothe me.

I hated thinking about my future, I didn't want to be seen as a thing to obtain for power.

I opened my eyes again, staring out into the darkness, a flash of lightening momentarily highlighted the street outside my home.

The trees looked black, so did the few remaining cars.

So did the figure which lurked at the edge of the wall that lined my garden.

I gasped, spinning around my diary clattering to the floor.

There was someone out there, pulling myself onto my knees, I pressed my hands against the window. searching the darkness vainly.

I waited desperatly for another flash of lightening.

And when it came, to my annoyance, the street was empty.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like...Comments and Feedback will be gratefully accepted :)

V.A <3