Status: Loves all the subscribers and commenters <3 The story is being updated as frequently as possible :)

Your Silver Bullets Won't Save You Now

Battle Of A Life Time

I stayed at the top of the stairs listening for any sudden movement near me.

"Carta get down here!" My father cried as I watched him slash the throat of a Galik.

I took in my fathers apperance and cringed.

He had cuts all across his chest and arms.

His left ear hung limp.

I pounded down the stairs and took out the monster which was about to attack my father.

I hated the sight of these creatures They were nothing but mere humans.

But they were strong.

Stronger than us.

Yet we could beat them.

I thought back to the past few days Feher's assy ways and Max then Freddie.

I took out all my anger on this Galik and when I had finished there was not one chunk of him left.

"Carta we are winning stop being foolish" Feher cried.

All of my pack was scratched up.

Even my brother.

And my brother is strong.

I watched as the few remanding Galiks were finished off.

I killed a few more before a high pitched scream ammited from the one I was fighting.

Windows smashed and more Galiks arrived in the house.
♠ ♠ ♠
Defiant Till The End back.

I noticed that you all loved Vampire's_Addiction's work and I hope I've met up to her standerds.