Status: Loves all the subscribers and commenters <3 The story is being updated as frequently as possible :)

Your Silver Bullets Won't Save You Now

Regret Is For The Conscious

I took a quick look around, we were surrounded.

Me, my mother, my father, Freddie and Feher all trapped in the living room, Galik’s pouring in from windows and doors.

I took a deep breath and tried to steady my rapid breathing, I didn’t even know there were this many left.

“Carta, stay back, I don’t want you to get hurt.” Feher whispered, pushing me behind him as the Galik’s began pacing around us.

They were in human forms, but a few more of the reinforcements came as animals, there was a tiger, I watched as it gracefully jumped through the window, landing silently on the floor.

“Where is our leader?” One of them asked, his human voice giving me chills.

Before any one could answer, Feher jumped forward, pouncing on the one that had spoken, and then all hell broke loose.

I dodged to the side, narrowly avoiding being torn apart by the tiger.

I skidded onto my paws and turned, the tiger was already jumping at me, and we rolled across the floor as one mound of hiss claws.

I bit it’s shoulder and it hissed at me, slashing my face.

I growled and kicked it off, then chased after t, pinning It down and holding it still as my teeth clamped over it’s neck.

It went still, it’s hissing stopped and I slowly stood up, looking around me.

Our reinforcements had arrived thankfully, and it was good to see we were now winning.

I walked out into the hallway, limping slightly, I noticed the doors leading to the dungeon were undone.

I looked around me, Feher was being badly beaten by a Galik and I could see he wouldn’t’ last much longer if he didn’t fight back.

I watched with a tiny amount of horror as the Galik smashed Feher’s head against the floor.

I looked back over to the open door, if a Galik had gone down there, then they could release all of the convicts, including the leader of the Galik’s, the only one we’ve ever been able to catch.

In his original form, if he was released we’d never get him back and he could raise the Galik army and wipe us out with ease.

He was the original Galik, the one who created the species and turned them into the murdering army they are.

But if I left Feher to fight on his own, he’d die.

He had maybe a few minutes, I could see his eyes beginning to close, he was dizzy and not fighting back as the Galik cunningly played with him, punching him every now and then, knowing he was winning.

Feher’s eyes caught mine, his half full of unconsciousness, but I could see the small smile that graced his lips as he saw me.

I sighed and with one small glance at the open door, which I knew could end my species if I didn’t investigate, I ran towards Feher, tackling the Gailk which had been moments from ending his life.

I knew somehow I would regret my decision.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like :)
Comments are loved...Defiant Till The End is back!
The previous chapter is all hers :)
I hope you like this one :)