Status: Loves all the subscribers and commenters <3 The story is being updated as frequently as possible :)

Your Silver Bullets Won't Save You Now

The Leader

Max's P.O.V

I dsliked the wolves, they were the one creature my kind had always fought against.

But even as we launched an attack against them, I wasn't with it, I was too busy worrying over Carta.

She was going to marry Feher...actually marry him.

My fists clenched in anger as I thought about it, it gave me enough energy to kill these wolves.

They had the leader of our species, they had held him captive for so many years, and now we would set him free.

Jumping through the windows, we began swarming across the house, killing anyone who got in the way.

I ducked out into the hall, escaping the mass battle occuring in the the living room.

The hall was empty, so I took the moment to rip open the door leading to the dungeon, creeping down the stairs quietly.

I didn't know what kind of security they had here, surely they wouldn't be stupid enough to not keep the leader secured?

I could hear the chains rattling, the loud snarls of the leader of the Galiks.

He was in his natural form and I was glad, I could hide in human form, it allowed me to live a life, go to school...

Creeping to the edge of his cell, I looked into the shadows, his reds eyes glowing in the dark.

I stepped nearer to the bars, his anger filled growls defeaning as they echoed off the walls.

"Father?" I whispered.

"Max?" My fathers raspy voice said.

"Yes father it's me." I said, waving pathetically.

He stepped nearer to me, his rotting flesh coated hand, pushing through the bars, holding it out to me.

"I have missed you son." He whispered.

"Stand back dad." I commanded as I pulled the gun from it's sheath on my waist.

With a simple shot, the lock blew open.

I looked into the room and saw him sitting on the bed.

Still in his Galik form.

He had aged but then again he has been in this cell for years.

"How are you Father? It has been so long."

"I am good son. It's wonderful to see you." He said walking over to me and holding my face in his hands.

"The whole clan is upstairs."

"So I hear. Now let us join the battle and conquor the werewolves." He commanded, his voice returning to it's former strength.

I took a step back from the cell, into the corridor.

I was about to turn around but I was pounced on from behind.

Who ever it was sent me flying into the wall.

I turned around and faced the werewolf.

It's eyes widened.

"Max?" It whispered.

Who the hell?

The wolf snapped out of it and snarled at me.

It launched at my father and sent him back into the cell, slamming the door with it's feet.

I pounced onto the wolf and tour at it's flesh.

I changed into Galik form and stabbed her in the leg with my claws.

She howled in pain and I punched her in the face.

Why wasn't she fighting back?

I lashed harder and faster at her as she kept howling in pain.

More werewolves descended down the stairs and attacked me.

I was expecting to be locked up but no.

They dragged me upstairs and threw me out the house.

Stupid werewolves, I will get my revenge on them and my family.

_ _ _

As I ran home my mind kept flashing back to that wolf.

It's Golden fur and Emerald eyes.

They looked so familiar.
♠ ♠ ♠
Vampire's_addiction next!