Status: Loves all the subscribers and commenters <3 The story is being updated as frequently as possible :)

Your Silver Bullets Won't Save You Now

Questions That Need Answers

Max's P.O.V

I was in a indesicsive mood about Cartla's reaction.

Had she just naturally stuttered on the word garlic or does she know ?

It's impossible that she knows, she's only human

But why was she so beaten up? And she doesn't look like the type of girl to get that hurt by some one.

- - -

I had been pondering over my thoughts for a good hour now. The only way I can find out the truth is by finding her. But she would be at home now. How do i find her address?

Ah! Twitface! The number one social internet site and if that fails i can always try bebook.

I grabbed my laptop of the table closets to me and searched her name.

Ah! 24 Linley Avenue.......oh crumbs.....not there.....not that house......she can't be!

I ran out the house and grabbed my bike and cycled as hard as i could. For ten minutes i pedaled as hard and as fast as i could. It was twenty minutes till i arrived at the big iron gates.

Just as I had hoped not to be true.

The house we ramsacked last night was hers!

I need to make sure. I walked my bike through the gate way and up the drive.

I knocked on the door.

A woman answered.

Took one look at me.

Smelt the air.

Snarled.

Then transformed.

Oh help, what have i got myself into now ?