Status: Loves all the subscribers and commenters <3 The story is being updated as frequently as possible :)

Your Silver Bullets Won't Save You Now

Savior

Max's P.O.V

I was bewildered with thought.

Carta had saved me from her Mother.

Carta must of known that I was a Galik before I visited her house alone.

And to prevent her own Mother from harming me is betraying her own kind.

I had to go back and find out why she did it.

I needed to find out some how and some time soon.

' I must go now' I decided but before I had even stood up off my bed my Brother Damien walked into the room.

"Max, you must come with us now! The smell of werewolves is in the castle. Father wants us to go on a patrol." Damien said before leaving the room.

The scent from Carta and her Mother must of being scented off of me.

This could mean war... this could mean that my Father would learn that I visited the wolves.

And he would learn that I was saved by a wolf, which would be breaking every rule the Galik lords had set.

And if he Learnt this, it would end my life.

"MAXAMILLION, would you hurry up!" my fathers voice bellowed up the stairs.

This was it, we would walk the streets surrounding and in our territory to make sure there are no werewolves around, and I know I need to find an excuse to the werewolves scent.

Damien's P.O.V

When I told Max about the werewolf scent I noticed the look of fear in his eyes.

I knew he was the one who bought the stench of the dog into our house.

With Max being dis-loyal to the tribe my Father would kill him and leave me in charge of the castle and tribe when he died.

Which Is why I told Father that Max should come, hoping my dad would pick up the scent on Max or that Max's scent still lingered in the air heading towards the wolves mansion.

I was waiting outside when I heard the vibrations of my father's voice booming from in the house.

He was angry and inpatient, he wanted to find the source of the werewolf scent.

He would not rest until the wolf was found and maybe even killed.

It wasn't a long wait until Father and Max appeared at the door beside me.

"Let's go, we will start from the west and head to the east working our way up to the wolves mansion. If no scent is found we will go on a friendly mission to the house." Father said leading us out of the castle grounds.

I could see that Max was deep in thought as we were walking through the town.

Trying to cover his story up about the scent.

My Father would stop every now and again and scent the air.

"It's lingering faint, but I can pick it out." He said to no one in particular.

Max tensed and sniffed his shirt then grim iced.

This is easier than I thought it would be, how could he not get changed. Idiot.

Max's P.O.V

I could sense Carta, it was as if she was near.

She was scared and close to being hurt.

Some how I don't think that my Father or Damien has caught her scent.

It's very weak, but I recognize it.

Even if there were a thousand werewolves I would know whether or not she was there.

"I can smell a fox in an alley back there, I haven't eaten in days. Go on without me I'll catch up." I said running off in the direction of Carta.

The further I ran the stronger her scent got.

I rounded the corner and froze.

She was huddled against a lamp post her eyes darting all around her.

There were creatures surrounding her lurking in the shadows.

Creatures I haven't seen in my life time and I doubt Carta had either.

I could see one of them fall from the roof and land on the top of the lampost bending and breaking the metal to turn the light out.

The creepy noise stopped and the road was flooded into darkness.

"CARTA! No!" I screamed before running over to her.

The creatures were scratching at me but I fought back I felt Carta changed next to me into her wolf form attacking anything that came near her.

If only I knew what these things looked like if only I knew there mortal enemy so I could transform.

The only thing I could think of doing was transforming into my natural ancestors form.

My long claws and teeth grew as did I.

My body long and scrawny with bones sticking out of my skin all over my body.

My Eye's glowed red as my fangs and teeth got bigger.

I sprang into the shadows knocking down and killing anyone in my path.

This was my battle and I would not let Carta die.

Carta's P.O.V

"CARTA! No!" I heard Max call.

He had come to rescue me.

I transformed into wolf form as I started attacking the creatures around me.

I felt Max change next to me and a big creature loomed up above me.

I took a moment to look at the beast.

I knew it was Max but I wished it wasn't.

Watching him pounce on all the Vampires made me shiver in disgust.

He was gruesome to watch.

It didn't take long until all the Vampires were dead.

Max turned to me in his true form and changed before me.

I could tell he was about to say something but he was cut short by some one in the distance.

"Well well well, that was intresting."