Status: Loves all the subscribers and commenters <3 The story is being updated as frequently as possible :)

Your Silver Bullets Won't Save You Now

Awkward Moments

I had hardly slept all night.

My mind kept replaying the figure in the night.

Only there for a split second.

Then gone without a trace.

My Peaceful 'slumber' was disturbed by that annoying bleep of that god for-saken alarm clock.

"I warn you. One more Bleep and you will end up flatter than a pancake under a rolling pin."

"Psh, as if that made sense." My older brother Fredrick sneered.

"Buzz off frog breath." I muttered throwing the covers back and clambering out of bed.

"Breakfast is ready" Was the last thing I heard before he flew out of my room.

I sighed before running into my en-suite bathroom and showering.

When I came out I changed into my blue tight jeans but not skinnies, my long Grey jumper with a white t-shirt underneath and my brown ugg's.

I applied a small amount of make up then made my way down stair.

"Morning darling. The boys are here." My dad said walking towards his office with a cup of coffee.

"Morning and I know. I can smell them."

"Don't be rude." He growled.

"I'm not I'm being truthful."
.
"Do Not Answer me back!" He screamed before storming off.

I rolled my eyes then made my way into the kitchen.

"Morning Sweetie, Breakfast Is on the table. I need to go off to work. Apparently There's a vampire gang fight going down on 2nd street and we need to step in. I'm taking most of the pack so don't be alarmed when hardly any one is here when you get home."

Ah my mother.

Second in command.

Chief of police as some call her.

She might as well be.

Even though we don't have any police.

I learned about it when we were doing research about the mortal world.

I sat down at the table where Feher, Max, Toby and Freddie were sitting.

"Pass the toast." I muttered.

All eyes were on me.

Feher passed me the toast.

We ate in silence until I stood up to go find my school stuff.

"Carta! Wait!" Feher yelled running after me.

"What Feher?" I asked.

"Do you want a lift to school?"

"Sure why not."

Feher smirked and led me outside to his car.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope You Like :)