Status: Loves all the subscribers and commenters <3 The story is being updated as frequently as possible :)

Your Silver Bullets Won't Save You Now

The plan

I followed my mother out of her office. She was running fast.

I could tell from her scent she was excited.

Other werewolves infront of her were moving out of the way before she even got to them.

"Honey! I have a marvelous plan! You have to hear me out." She shouted whilst running into my fathers office.

He was in there with six other wolves planning the best defense strategies for our pack.

"One moment, Gentlemen, I think we need to take a small break. Clear our heads." He said standing up behind his desk.

"Yes sir."

"I agree."

"We'll pick this up later."

As the left my mother ran over to him and slammed the door.

I could barley hear what was being said, but could hear enough to get the jist.

"Alright, calm down. Take a seat, do you want a drink? Something to eat?" My father asked.

"No, no, no there is no time for that! I know how we can defeat the Vampires and solve our issues with the Galiks."

"But how is this possible? The vampires are such twisted beings, impossible to kill by one's self. And how could our issues with the Galiks be resolved? I don't see that as being possible."

"You say that the Vampires are impossible to be killed by ones self, yes?"

"Yes, you know that, The whole pack knows that?!"

"Then how did your daughter and one of the Galikes kill at least 6 Vampires between them?"

No. Oh no. Dad would find out about me and Max. What is my Mother doing?!

I charged in the room to see my Mother stood over the desk and my Dad sat down speechless with his mouth agape.

"Mum?!" I screamed.

"Shut the door Carta." My dad said through grave words.

I did as told.

"You know the other day, Antonie came up to me, said he spotted you out with a Galik. I had him banished for his lies. But now I find out you were with one tonight!" He spat standing up.

"Sweetie calm down! This is good news for us!" My mother tried to beg walking towards him.

He struck out one arm and sent her flying across the room.

"Explain to me Carta. What were you doing with him?" He spat, standing extremely close to my face.

"I-I-I, Dad it's.. Oh I can't explain it! I went out tonight yes! I was running down a street when all of a sudden these Vampires were closing in on me. If it wasn't for max I might not be here!" I cried.

My mother groaned as she got off the floor.

"See honey, the Galik helped her, the killed several Vampires we could..."

Before my mother had a chance to finish her sentence the window was smashed into, several figures ran in.

One of them killing my mother on the spot, before she even had a chance.
♠ ♠ ♠
Honey I'm home!!!