Status: Loves all the subscribers and commenters <3 The story is being updated as frequently as possible :)

Your Silver Bullets Won't Save You Now

The Arrangement & Tradition (brief overview of Chapters Mibba lost)

Previously in ‘Your Silver Bullets Won’t Save You Now’…(Before Mibba died and deleted the chapters I’d updated, that I’d then deleted from my Computer, as they were online. Bugger) Also all your comments (I think there were like…9?) were deleted…so yeh..AWESOME. :(

*

After the hunt, Carta chose Eric (her second in command, as automatically chosen by her pack during the ceremony), Tom (Eric’s brother) and Feher (because she didn’t trust him) to go with her to find the Galiks and organise a truce.

She could feel her new pack, feel their emotions and what they were doing and where they were. A little like she had a piece of their soul.

The four of them, intrusted the Pack to one of the Elder Wolves, Marrec and then ran back to town and on the way got into a fight with some vampires, but as the sun rose, they were saved. They ran into a road of neat houses, all well-kept except one, which was where the Galik’s were.

Walking in the door and being glared at by Galiks, Feher, Tom and Eric were told they couldn’t enter the house. Carta went in alone and was surprised by the broken down state of the house. Walking in through the only intact door, she did not see Max’s father, like she’d assumed.

Instead she saw Damien, Max’s older brother. He was cocky and calm and asked what she was there for. When she asked him for a truce, he decided they would do it the old fashioned way. A marriage to confirm the peace. He would marry a female member of the pack. Whilst they were talking Damien made reference to Max being ‘gone’. And Carta quickly realised that Max, was in fact, dead.

Carta agreed to the marriage of a female member of her pack to Damien without thinking, focusing on the peace they needed in order to defeat the vampires. After a few moments she remembered that she was the only female in the pack, so she’d basically just given him her hand in marriage. His people laughed at her.

It was at this point that Feher bundled through the door and launched his wolf form at Damien. One of Damien’s men stepped in the way and the two hit the floor and began fighting.

Eric and Tom shortly wondered into the room and stood, looking at Carta for her orders, as Feher and the man fought violently. Damien looked at Carta too, his men looking at him, she realised it was her choice what happened next.

She ordered Feher off of the man, but didn’t tell him to change back to human, deciding she couldn’t cope with a naked Feher right now. She then told Damien that the deal still stands. A female wolf from her pack would marry him, even if that meant her. Feher growled but she ignored it. She’s the Alpha now, which means she can’t run away from her responsibilities, it was time for her to grow up.

It was only then that the thought of Max came back to her and she suddenly realised he was really gone, Max, her Max, was gone; dead. It was at this point that she doubled over in pain and groaned low in her throat.

The next thing she knew, she was hurtling towards the floor and didn’t bother to stick her arms out to save herself. She hit the floor and she hit it hard…
♠ ♠ ♠
SO. Yeh. Mibba's servers crashed and deleted the chapters I'd updated, so here's a little synopsis to get y'all back up to date with the story line.
My fault, should have saved them on my PC, but decided I didn't need to, being that they were online. . . .

Next chapter shall be back to normality.

Genuinely gutted I didn't save it.

I would have re-written it, but knowing me it would have led off into a completely different direction and that'd throw the rest of the next chapter out of the window.

Anyway, hope you like....the second time round.

<3