Status: Loves all the subscribers and commenters <3 The story is being updated as frequently as possible :)

Your Silver Bullets Won't Save You Now

Lyrics

I climbed into the passenger seat, as Feher shut the door for me.

Within moments he was sat in his seat, revving the engine he turned to me and smirked.

I rolled my eyes and turned, staring out of my window.

Something felt different today, don’t ask me what because I have no idea, but there was something in the air.

I could sense it.

“You’re quiet.” Feher’s voice broke through, as his hand rested on my knee.

I jumped, glaring down at his hand, silently wishing it would combust, under the heat of my stare.

“You’ll be dead, unless you remove your hand.” I replied as I looked up at him.

He growled, scowling at me.

But he removed his hand, putting it back on the steering wheel, and glaring out the windscreen at the world as it flew past.

“You know, your parents like me.” His voice broke in, through my day dreaming.

I turned to him, tearing my eyes from the flashing scenery outside.

“What?” I asked, completely un-elegantly.

“Your parents. They think I’d make a suitable husband for you, so why is it you don’t?” His angry voice barked.

“I have standards.” I replied cockily, as we pulled into school.

I ignored his growling response as I stepped out of the car, grabbing my bag and slinging it over my shoulder.

“Later. Loser.” I sneered into the open window of Feher’s car.

Sure, I’d suffer later, but the look on his face was worth it.

I looked up, staring at the place I call school, I couldn’t say it looked appealing, but it’s fine.

I walked up the stairs that led to the main doors, pushing them open I smiled as a few people scattered.

That’s one thing about being in power, everyone can feel it, even if the majority of the school population was human, they still had a sense, often they just choose not to use it.

I walked up the corridor, a few people waving or whispering a hello, I ignored them all, not in the mood for people today.

I made it to my locker and began yanking my books out and pushing them into my bag.

I smiled as I heard my best friends laugh echo down the hallway, slamming my locker door closed I turned to face her.

“Hey Carta!” She called in her best fake British voice.

“Hey Aries, how be you on this fine day?” I asked back, once more mimicking an English accent.

She smiled and hugged me, “I saw Feher outside, ranting about ‘that girl, damn she’s so uncontrollable’” she quoted, waving her fingers in the air.

I smiled, “Nothing to do with you, I presume.” She said sarcastically.

I shrugged, “Sometimes the truth hurts.”

She didn’t push it further, and for that I was grateful, I hugged her goodbye and walked into my first class, Geography.

I wandered to the back of the class, to my usual spot, in the corner and out of the way and everyone in front of me.

That way I can see any threats.

The humans call me a loner, the werewolves call me sensible.

Mr Tailor, the geography teacher wandered in, practically hugging his brown suitcase to his chest.

Feher followed him in, smirking at me as he sat down at the desk in front of me.

“That’s not your seat Feher.” I whispered harshly.

He turned slightly, leaning back in his chair, so that it rested against my desk.

“What’re the humans going to do? I’m a wolf.” He said arrogantly, before turning back around.

I sighed and pulled out my notebook and a pen, and as Mr Tailor settled himself to teach yet another boring lesson, I slipped into my own little world, where lyrics were all that mattered.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like :)
Written by Vampire's_Addiction

V.A <3