Status: Loves all the subscribers and commenters <3 The story is being updated as frequently as possible :)

Your Silver Bullets Won't Save You Now

Freedom Of The Wind

I shifted uncomfortably in my seat, ‘subtly’ pushing my belongings away from his end of the table.

He was a human, why was the teacher putting me next to a human.

I instantly hated him, as he walked through the rows of chairs, my glare was cold and filled with all the disgust I could summon.

I was fully prepared to hate this boy, who still every time I looked at him gave me weird chills.

But as he neared my desk, I watched as Feher, who had previously been doodling something, snapped his head up, his growl emanating from his chest as the boy got nearer to me, still our eyes locked together.

You know what, maybe sitting next to this kid won’t be so bad.

I changed my glare to a smile, catching the boy, who’s eyes had still been locked with mine since he entered the room, by surprise.

After stumbling slightly, he made it to my desk safely, sitting next to me, he still didn’t turn his head away from my direction, and I still sat there smiling straight at him.

I swear the two of us looked demented.

As Mr Tailor struggled to control the class, as judging whispers swept across the room, the boy held out his hand to me, his voice catching me by surprise.

Deeper than I imagined

“Hi. I’m Maxwell.” He smiled, his teeth gleaming in the sun, his eyes sparkling.

“Carta.” I replied, shaking his hand, as yet another growl escaped Feher’s chest.

I turned, with the same smile I had given Maxwell, “What’s wrong Feher?” I asked mockingly.

With a disgruntled sigh he turned around, muttering fiercely with his friend, who was also a member of my pack.

“Friend of yours?” I turned my head, my eyes questioning at Maxwell, who’s eyes were in narrow slits, glaring in the direction if Feher.

I was liking this kid more and more by the minute.

“Who Feher?” I asked, dumbfounded that he’d think that, but he nodded.

“God no. It’s a complicated story.” I finished with a smile, and he seemed content in thankfully not pushing the subject any further.

“So, where do you come from Maxwell?” I asked, trying to make conversation as Mr Tailor began teaching something about the Earth’s crust.

“Call me Max, and from around.” He said vaguely, I noted his reluctance to answer the question and moved on.

“Well, Max, fancy a tour of the town?” His head turned to mine, his eyes locked with mine once more, and I again got a strange sense from him. I couldn’t explain it, but there was something about this kid.

“Are you usually this friendly? By the way other people are reacting it seems quite out of character for you.” I blushed and looked down at the desk.

Stupid, stupid, stupid. Now he’s going to think you fancy him or something, you were only trying to get at Feher, and hey, making a new friend in the process wouldn’t be a bad thing. But now, he thinks you’re into him.

I sighed and looked around, noting the curious glances of other class mates.

And the furious glare of Feher.

“I-I erm…” I muttered, not sure what to do.

“I’m sorry, I’ve embarrassed you.” He said quietly, as still people were staring at us.

”Did he just reject her or something?

“She’s gone really red.”

“She looks mad.”

“Sad cow, she really thought she had a chance with him?”


The class’s malicious whispers entered my ears with perfect clarity, causing me only to blush to further.

“It’s not like that.” I said loudly, to no one in particular.

“What do you-“ Max started, but I stood up, my chair flying backwards with the force.

“I was being nice for one reason and one reason only. To annoy him.” I hissed, pointing as Feher.

I was beetroot red and the entire class and the teacher were staring at me, mouths hung open more than their eyes.

I growled with annoyance, grabbed my bag and stormed out, shoving past anyone that got in my way.

“Carta. Where do you thi-“ Mr Tailor silenced himself as I paused, glaring at him, my eyes cutting through him.

“Right. Off you go.” He fumbled, I smiled maliciously and left, slamming the door behind me.

Why does everyone make me out to be the loner?

Why can’t I make a friend.

Course, I was trying to annoy Feher, the opportunity was too good to be missed, but is it such a big deal?

I burst through the doors of school, heading out into the freedom of fresh air.

I took a deep breath and looked at the woods than surrounded me.

“I haven’t got my car.” I muttered to myself, only now realising that I had way of escaping school.

Well, I mean , I had one way.

I smiled to myself as I walked towards the walls that surrounded the field where overgrown weeds lined the wall, I shoved my bag into the biggest one, making sure it was fully covered, before I half ran, half skipped towards the forest edge that lined the school.

Looking around me first, I hoped the wire fence that separated school from my natural home.

Then, I began to think about being a wolf, I imagined myself, the wind trailing through my golden fur softly.

My paws beating along the ground, I began running, still focusing on this image of my wolf, I closed my eyes and used my instincts to move.

As I opened them again, I knew they were glowing bright yellow, like any werewolf.

I looked down, smiling (As well as I could in this form) at my huge paws.

I howled up into the sky and began dodging, ducking, jumping and running through the forest.

This is what I lived for, for this freedom.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello, this is Vampire's_Addiction :)
Hope you like this, took me a while to write :S
Comments will be loved....
2 Subscribers...yay to you two..boo to the rest of you :P

Now for some story plugging
Some Links to some of my stories, which if you like stories about Vampire's and Werewolves, should suit you prefectly:
My Annoying Vampire
The Angel Elite
When The Fairy Tales Come To Life
Love As Bitter As It Ever Was
The Vampire Beckon's Me
My Lost friend, My Vampire

Go read 'em :)
I shall attempt to update this again soon!